PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time S2: The Magic Returns

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Nan
10-22-2012, 08:31 PM
Belle has never had ice tea, pancakes or a hamburger. Does anyone else wonder what they fed her for 28 years? :confused:

I was a little worried where the writers would go this year. So far, I'm very happy and a little surprised (in a good way!). I really love what they are doing with Rumple.

ChelleC
10-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Belle has never had ice tea, pancakes or a hamburger. Does anyone else wonder what they fed her for 28 years? :confused:

Considering she was locked in the basement of the hospital, I doubt Regina gave any thought about what to feed her. Possibly bread and water.

manhn
10-23-2012, 06:08 AM
This episode was superb. This season has been excellent--the writers seem to have a handle on all the characters and the evolution of all the storylines.

Artemis@BC
10-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Considering she was locked in the basement of the hospital, I doubt Regina gave any thought about what to feed her. Possibly bread and water.

I was thinking gruel.

Nan
10-23-2012, 05:52 PM
I was thinking gruel.

That's what came to my mind, too. ;)

TanithandBenFan
10-23-2012, 07:11 PM
BTW, speaking of Hook's "sparkly dirt" line (also LOL), did anyone else notice that when Charming was working in the mine, and then left to go be sherrif ... he brushed some dust off his hands that looked suspiciously sparkly to me.

I'll have to go back and watch! (like it's a real chore to watch these episodes over and over again ;)). I think the only reason they zoomed in on his hand was to show the dust from the mines so we'd recognize it on Belle's father's hand later.

Spareoom
10-23-2012, 07:33 PM
Well, they also said that the reason why they're digging in the mines is to find fairy dust, right?

Wyliefan
10-23-2012, 08:30 PM
When Rumpel said "of course" he had eaten hamburgers, I got a giggle out of that mental image. :) He doesn't strike me as the hamburger type. The only-the-finest-and-most-expensive-steak type, more like.

TanithandBenFan
10-23-2012, 09:18 PM
When Rumpel said "of course" he had eaten hamburgers, I got a giggle out of that mental image. :) He doesn't strike me as the hamburger type. The only-the-finest-and-most-expensive-steak type, more like.

I wonder if they have any fine dining establishments in Storybrooke. Seems like Granny has a monopoly on the restaurant business! :lol:

Wyliefan
10-23-2012, 09:20 PM
I wonder if they have any fine dining establishments in Storybrooke. Seems like Granny has a monopoly on the restaurant business! :lol:

She does, doesn't she? :lol: I don't think we've ever seen anyone eat anywhere else.

TanithandBenFan
10-23-2012, 09:41 PM
She does, doesn't she? :lol: I don't think we've ever seen anyone eat anywhere else.

The gang went to a bar on Valentine's Day that I don't think was Granny's (although she does serve liquor!). Other than that, I don't remember any other eating/drinking establishments.

Artemis@BC
10-23-2012, 09:47 PM

Well there was that one Valentine's scene with Ruby, Mary-Margaret, and Cinderella's alter-ego in the bar -- there might have been food there too. And the fact that they're on the ocean says to me that there has to be a seafood restaurant somewhere.

Storybrook is obviously bigger than we've seen so far. Regina lives far enough away from the centre of town to have to drive, and the kids take a schoolbus (sometimes).

ChelleC
10-23-2012, 10:57 PM

So do I. Honestly, I thought his answer was going to be, no I've not. :lol:

walei
10-24-2012, 02:17 AM
I love how this show cleverly intertwine each fairy tales to connect with one another. I find it neat that Rumpel is the beast and now the crocodile that haunts Captain Hook :lol:

professordeb
10-24-2012, 03:07 AM
I love how this show cleverly intertwine each fairy tales to connect with one another. I find it neat that Rumpel is the beast and now the crocodile that haunts Captain Hook :lol:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?!?!?!? Rumpel is a beast? Which beast? and a crocodile hauting Hook! How on earth have I missed these two things. {{hanging my head in shame}}