PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time S2: The Magic Returns

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

rjblue
09-30-2012, 01:31 AM
CTV is showing a complete season recap with a narrator. They haven't missed anything important so far.

HeatherC
09-30-2012, 02:03 AM
US viewers: ABC is showing a recap show at 7 PM tomorrow night in case anyone wants a refresher course before the premiere. :)

I am not too thrilled that I have a youth event at church tomorrow night but I'm trying to put on a brave face. :p I'll have to record both the recap and the premiere and then I don't get to watch the premiere until after Revenge and 666 Park Avenue are over. :eek: It will be a late night for me for sure (the social media blackout will commence promptly at 7 PM and last until I see the final moments of the show, LOL) but I look forward to joining up with you guys in the discussion at some point after that! :) I am WAY too excited about this show right now and it didn't help that I read a couple of non spoilery reviews this week that were raving about it and made my impatience worse, LOL :lol: :biggrinbo :D :rollin:

TanithandBenFan
09-30-2012, 02:18 AM
I watched the Pilot and "7:15am" episodes yesterday with commentary and loved them! So many cool tidbits in each one, and could Ginny and Josh be any "Gosh" darn cuter? :) I love that Ginny finds a way to include her sister in all her projects. Now I want to know where her sister appeared in Big Love, Something Borrowed, etc!

HeatherC
09-30-2012, 02:50 AM
I watched the Pilot and "7:15am" episodes yesterday with commentary and loved them! So many cool tidbits in each one, and could Ginny and Josh be any "Gosh" darn cuter? :) I love that Ginny finds a way to include her sister in all her projects. Now I want to know where her sister appeared in Big Love, Something Borrowed, etc!

OMG, the commentary for 7:15 AM is hilarious! I love Josh and Ginny and their interaction for the commentary in that episode was just awesome. They are so darn cute! :D

Kruss
09-30-2012, 05:17 AM
I'm so excited for the season premier tomorrow - my sister & niece saw it already, said it's amazing! We are apparently in for a great season! :)

I'm also loving the commentaries on the DVDs. Getting Robert Carlyle to do commentary on the Beauty & the Beast episode is genius!

Artemis@BC
09-30-2012, 07:06 PM
I agree that the Josh & Ginny commentary and the Robert Carlyle commentary made the purchase price of the DVD set worth it all on their own. Two entirely different styles of commentary, both great for very different reasons.

I watched the season recap last night on CTV even tho I'd just rewatched the whole season on DVD. Am I excited? Perhaps just a bit!

rjblue
09-30-2012, 09:39 PM
From the looks of my TV guide- CTV showed the recap show last night and they are airing "Broken" at 7pm. The US stations are airing the recap show at 8pm and then "Broken" at 9pm.

I'll be doing lots of squeeing and commenting here, because I have no one to watch it with at home. Because of the time zone thing (yay Atlantic Standard time) I'll get to watch it first, and I'll put spoiler tags in until other people start watching and commenting, but then I'll edit them out. 85 minutes to go...

rjblue
09-30-2012, 11:20 PM
Spoiler tags removed:

Sleeping Beauty looks a lot like Belle, and her Prince Philip looks like charming.

That wasn't the Mad Hatter in the city was it?

Emma's reaction to everyone waking up is very well played, I think. Getting a Mom and Dad like this has got to be extremely weird.

The new connection of Rumple with the Sleeping Beauty story looks intriguing.

I'm sssssoooooo happy this is back. It's my one hour of total escapism.

They have dementors in fairytale land.

And is there going to be a love triangle in Sleeping Beauty and Mulan's future. I root for Mulan.

So the magic is tied to Emma now. eta- but it's interesting that now Regina seems to have her power back.

Poor Rumple-will he ever escape the evil power he posesses? And I'm so happy that Belle is trying to stick with him.

And I'm happy that we have a good explanation to continue the dual worlds.

Norlite
10-01-2012, 12:38 AM
Half way through and this episode is amazing!

rjblue
10-01-2012, 01:01 AM
Isn't it though. I called for total silence in the house while it was on, because I didn't want to miss a line. I love how they've set us up for a new season.

manhn
10-01-2012, 02:11 AM
Wow, Mulan and Sleeping Beauty have so much chemistry! Although I do love the actor who played Phillip. He has been in so many tv shows. I love his eyes.

Great premier. Really sets up the season for everyone.

ChelleC
10-01-2012, 02:13 AM
You know a lot of trouble would have been avoided if Belle would have just let Rumple kill Regina.

Wyliefan
10-01-2012, 02:29 AM
You know a lot of trouble would have been avoided if Belle would have just let Rumple kill Regina.

^This!

It's sweet that the family all got back together . . . and then the next thing you know, ripped apart again. Honestly, can't any of them just stay put for five freakin' minutes??

TanithandBenFan
10-01-2012, 02:35 AM
^This!

It's sweet that the family all got back together . . . and then the next thing you know, ripped apart again. Honestly, can't any of them just stay put for five freakin' minutes??

I know! :wall: But I love seeing David being all grandfatherly with Henry, and I think it will be fun watching them have some quality time together!

Kruss
10-01-2012, 02:37 AM
Loved it, whew!!!!!