PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time S2: The Magic Returns

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]

walei
05-15-2013, 06:01 AM
So if Emma hooks up with Hook, she will be dating the guy that slept with her ex's mom and her son's grandmother.

Spareoom
05-15-2013, 06:47 AM
Yeah, that's just a little too convoluted for me. I'd rather Hook find someone else to catch his eye, like Ruby. They would make a striking couple.

TanithandBenFan
05-15-2013, 02:22 PM
Yeah, that's just a little too convoluted for me. I'd rather Hook find someone else to catch his eye, like Ruby. They would make a striking couple.

Meghan Ory, who plays Ruby, got a new show on CBS, so no more Ruby/Red on OUAT. :(

Spareoom
05-15-2013, 04:57 PM
What? Nooo. Snow needs her BFF! :( Well, surely there are young, single girls still around Storybrook who never did get their Happily Ever After before the Curse. :p

manhn
05-16-2013, 03:16 AM
I think given the nature of the show, it is inevitable that actors will leave for other shows that will give them more steady employment. I don't begrudge these actors at all, but it doesn't mean that just because the actor is no longer available, the character has to be written out. I'm a fan of soaps--I have no problem with recasts. They should've recasted adult August with another hot actor. They should recast Ruby, who other than Belle, is the "biggest" character still in Storybrooke.

HeatherC
05-16-2013, 04:56 AM
Meghan's show is a midseason show next season (I think....hopefully I don't have that wrong) and it also films in Vancouver so we may still see her a little bit next season. She's also expressed interest in appearing as Ruby again as long as her schedule allows so that helps them a lot too. I'm not worried about Ruby yet since we don't even know what worlds they're going to start off with at the beginning of season three! I imagine we'll get Neverland and a bit of post curse Fairytale Land first to update everyone on our core cast and what's going on with them but who really knows with these guys! They did write for Lost after all, LOL :lol:

Yehudi
05-16-2013, 12:06 PM
I think given the nature of the show, it is inevitable that actors will leave for other shows that will give them more steady employment. I don't begrudge these actors at all, but it doesn't mean that just because the actor is no longer available, the character has to be written out. I'm a fan of soaps--I have no problem with recasts. They should've recasted adult August with another hot actor. They should recast Ruby, who other than Belle, is the "biggest" character still in Storybrooke.

I think they may hold off on recasts if their shows don't pan out. Lots of new shows don't even make it past November.

Sarah Bolger is on another ABC show so it might be easier for Aurora to do double duty than it would for the others.

walei
05-20-2013, 08:14 AM
This is a total speculation. The actor playing Henry is 12 and probably will start his growing spurt soon, but only a few months have passed on the show since Emma stepped into Storybrook. These writers worked on LOST and know what a fiasco it was dealing with Walt. With the fairy tale settings they can get pretty creative but since it looks like Henry will be in Neverland for a while where boys don't age... it will be interesting to see how the writers deal with this issue.