PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time S2: The Magic Returns

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29

manhn
04-29-2013, 06:11 PM
Go non-magical people! Kill Regina's powers!

Norlite
05-01-2013, 01:17 AM
ABC has posted the entire first act of Sunday's episode.

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-time/video/PL55126739/_m_VD55300578?cid=out_fb_extpreview221

HeatherC
05-01-2013, 05:12 AM
Just one question: Isn't Maleficent supposed to be a dragon? So what in the name of all that's holy was that thing? (Okay, two questions.) Looked more like a Transformer!

Emma and Henry's banter has gotten really good. Their scene in the car was my favorite part tonight.

I think Emma just killed Maleficent's dragon form last season when she got the potion out of her. It seems Regina cursed her to always be around in some type of form to protect that fail safe and when Hook ended up down there, the dust that Emma left behind formed a new creature that attacked him. That's how I get it anyway.

Emma & Henry were SO GREAT together! Very reminiscent of their times together in season one which I had been missing a lot this season. They were adorable during their stakeout and I love that he believes her (true to character...he's always believed in her. :D) I loved her teaching him about the watching the door thing and Neal catching on real quick when he came back to his room: "Oh hell no, I taught her that! EMMA!!!" :rofl: :lol:

Regina and Snow's extra back story was pretty interesting but dang, Regina just keeps choosing evil over good and screwing herself over and killing any sort of sympathy I might have had for her. I think I could get on board with her not having her powers though because that would make her have to see things in a different way. Next week should be pretty interesting to see what happens to her and darn it, WHAT THE FRACK are Greg and Tamara up to??! I really don't like them. :mad:

I actually got to watch this past week's episode without seeing the sneak peaks before hand which was kind of nice, and I wasn't going to watch the first eight minutes but I ended up watching it after all so I'm slightly spoiled about next week's episode and all I can say is this: I WANT MORE. :P :biggrinbo :D

Nell411
05-01-2013, 05:19 AM
Next week should be pretty interesting to see what happens to her and darn it, WHAT THE FRACK are Greg and Tamara up to??! I really don't like them. :mad:
I think I could tolerate Tamara if Greg wasn't there. Just for the entertaining villain idea. But Greg is kind of ridiculous and for an actor who's been around for so long, kind of badly acted. I saw Ethan Embry in an episode of that new Twilight Zone from 10 years ago and he was better in that. And that show was ridiculously over the top.

Nan
05-01-2013, 03:22 PM
WHAT THE FRACK are Greg and Tamara up to??! I really don't like them. :mad:

I don't like them either and I don't think they fit in the storyline. Did she say they were going to "kill magic"? That's what OUAT is all about! I'd like to see them gone.

But Greg is kind of ridiculous and for an actor who's been around for so long, kind of badly acted.

I think he's horrible.

manhn
05-01-2013, 04:57 PM
I like Tamara. I thought she worked well with August. As long as the writers don't give her a sympathetic backstory. But of course they will--she probably *does* have cancer.

Ethan Embry has an unusual acting style, even back in his teen idol days (OMG, I love Can't Hardly Wait and That Thing You Do!). Buggy eyes.

We haven't seen Red in ages. And are Aurora and Mulan gone forever?

Spareoom
05-01-2013, 05:02 PM
I loved her teaching him about the watching the door thing and Neal catching on real quick when he came back to his room: "Oh hell no, I taught her that! EMMA!!!" :rofl: :lol:

I agree, that was one of my most favorite moments of the show recently. Emma is all cool and savvy with her tricks of the trade, but she failed to remember that she can't con the man who showed her how to do it! :rofl: The look on Neal's face was just priceless.

Wyliefan
05-01-2013, 05:28 PM
I loved her teaching him about the watching the door thing and Neal catching on real quick when he came back to his room: "Oh hell no, I taught her that! EMMA!!!" :rofl: :lol:

Yeah, that was cute. :)

Kruss
05-01-2013, 07:11 PM
Ethan Embry has an unusual acting style, even back in his teen idol days (OMG, I love Can't Hardly Wait and That Thing You Do!). Buggy eyes.

THAT'S where I've seen him before! (That Thing You Do)

HeatherC
05-02-2013, 02:34 AM
I like Tamara. I thought she worked well with August. As long as the writers don't give her a sympathetic backstory. But of course they will--she probably *does* have cancer.

We haven't seen Red in ages. And are Aurora and Mulan gone forever?

I haven't seen Ethan Embry in anything else but I may have to check out Can't Hardly Wait (one of those movies I always meant to see and never got around to it). My prediction is that neither Greg nor Tamara are going to stick around long although I have no idea if they'll carry over into season three or not. I just don't think they're going to be long term annoyances.

Some news on Mulan & Aurora for anyone who wants to know: I don't know the details but I do know they will appear again in the season finale somehow. We haven't seen the last of them! They're not my faves but I would like to see their story resolved somehow.

CDANN1013
05-06-2013, 02:49 AM
Who is Peter Pan? I think it is Tamara . I loved the episode.

manhn
05-06-2013, 06:01 AM
Eww, Emma and Neal love each other. Yuck. At least Tamara is still alive.

I have virtually no more patience with Regina. Her "evil" plans are so stupid and the writers' attempts at "redemption" suck.

And Lacey bugs.

Next season will be about the Believers. Looking forward to that.

Allskate
05-06-2013, 06:42 AM
Eww, Emma and Neal love each other. Yuck.

That's how I feel. I want Emma to fall for someone more badass and intelligent, not some dude who was easily duped by Tamara.

Nan
05-06-2013, 02:47 PM
I do not care for where this is heading. I am not at all interested in the “scientific-religious cult” that seems to be emerging, and there are getting to be way too many holes in the plot. Tamara wants to destroy magic from the world and yet she does not hesitate to use a magic bean when it serves her purpose. Bae has a history with Hook and yet neither he nor Hook said anything about it when Hook attempts to kill his father. Owen and Tamara want to wipe out magic and seem to ignore Rumple, the greatest source of magic in Storybrook.

I've enjoyed most of the twists the writers have given the old fairy tales, but turning Peter Pan into a wraith-like being was just wrong.

And Lacey bugs the sh*t out of me.

flutzilla1
05-06-2013, 03:20 PM
That's how I feel. I want Emma to fall for someone more badass and intelligent, not some dude who was easily duped by Tamara.

Don't forget someone who fights for her, not runs from her/gives up on her. I mean, Neal finds out Emma is in SB and what does he do? Starts dating and then gets engaged to another woman! :rolleyes: I can't believe Neal gets completely let off the hook for all the terrible things he has done by the writers (hello, where was the Snow/David confrontation scene with Neal? They weren't at all upset by what he did to Emma? REALLY??) while other characters (cough Hook cough) can't seem to catch a break.