PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time S2: The Magic Returns

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

HeatherC
02-11-2013, 02:44 AM
Really good episode tonight (I still have to watch the first 25 or so minutes but for the most part, I really enjoyed tonight's show) but I am MAD STOKED for the episode coming up next week! Seriously, I've been waiting for that episode to air since before Emma & Snow got home and yes, I am well aware of that being extremely pathetic, LOL :rofl: :lol: :biggrinbo

Hehe, I was right on Charming's real name (DAVID!!! :D) but the way it all came out was flipping hysterical. Why not have that conversation while running from an angry giant??! :lol:

mocha-ice
02-11-2013, 03:44 AM
Really good episode tonight (I still have to watch the first 25 or so minutes but for the most part, I really enjoyed tonight's show) but I am MAD STOKED for the episode coming up next week! Seriously, I've been waiting for that episode to air since before Emma & Snow got home and yes, I am well aware of that being extremely pathetic, LOL :rofl: :lol: :biggrinbo
LOL No worries, it's not just you, I can't wait for next week either!! Very interested to see what does end up happening!

Agreed I really liked tonight's episode... The magic bean definitely has me intrigued, leads to lots of possibilities!

Wyliefan
02-11-2013, 04:06 AM

Hehe, I was right on Charming's real name (DAVID!!! :D) but the way it all came out was flipping hysterical. Why not have that conversation while running from an angry giant??! :lol:

That's just the Once Upon a Time way. :D And it was very meta, wasn't it? Sounded like the conversations the fans are always having!

manhn
02-11-2013, 04:13 AM
That was a lovely episode. Loved the Giant working with the Dwarfs--made me even a little misty. And I liked how David has to deal with the mistakes of his alter egos in both universes.

Jack looks damn familiar. Anyone know who she is?

And Jerry from ER!

HeatherC
02-11-2013, 04:43 AM
I get great comfort tonight knowing that I'm not the only crazy one who's been counting down to the next episode! Seriously, I think that episode has potential to be totally epic and I am SOOO excited for all the drama! :cheer:

That was a lovely episode. Loved the Giant working with the Dwarfs--made me even a little misty. And I liked how David has to deal with the mistakes of his alter egos in both universes.

Jack looks damn familiar. Anyone know who she is?

And Jerry from ER!

I loved Anton with the dwarves too. David was funny wanting his own ax and getting rebuffed by LeRoy, LOL :lol:

Jack was played by Cassidy Freeman but I have no idea what else she's been in. Other OUAT fans knew her name though so it must be a popular show or movie. *shrugs*

JERRY!! That was a fun casting surprise! I'm bummed he's gone now because I enjoyed his character. :(

BTW-Did anyone else catch the Lost shoutouts tonight??! I love that Emma, Gold, and Henry are flying on Ajira Airlines! That was a riot and I cannot remember the second one for the life of me, but I know there was another one somewhere that also made me chuckle. I wish I could remember that second one! It was a little more obscure. I always get a kick out of the random Lost shoutouts when they show up on OUAT! :biggrinbo

Wyliefan
02-11-2013, 04:46 AM
I didn't catch it myself at the time, but someone else suggested that the book The Mysterious Island was another Lost shoutout.

manhn
02-11-2013, 04:51 AM
Oh, Ajira! I was waiting for "Oceanic", I totally forgot that Ajira ever existed!

And now I remember her. She played "Sage" (or is Saje?) on The Vampire Diaries. She has a very distinctive chin.

And while I reading IMDB, I read the second Lost reference. OMG, Belle was watching an episode of "Expose"! LOL!

HeatherC
02-11-2013, 04:58 AM
I didn't catch it myself at the time, but someone else suggested that the book The Mysterious Island was another Lost shoutout.

That could have been one but that wasn't the one I was thinking about and it is driving me NUTS that I can't remember now! I just rewatched the show and it was definitely in the first twenty minutes because it was in the part I didn't watch live. UGH!!!! :(

Funny Line: "I was tied up in bed...and not in a good way" -Hook :rofl: :lol:

HeatherC
02-11-2013, 04:59 AM
Oh, Ajira! I was waiting for "Oceanic", I totally forgot that Ajira ever existed!

And now I remember her. She played "Sage" (or is Saje?) on The Vampire Diaries. She has a very distinctive chin.

And while I reading IMDB, I read the second Lost reference. OMG, Belle was watching an episode of "Expose"! LOL!

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I about peed my pants laughing over her choice of TV viewing in the hospital lounge!! Those writers are flipping sneaky with getting stuff like that into OUAT! SO funny! :rofl: :lol:

Nan
02-11-2013, 07:24 PM
So Mr. Gold remembers he is Rumple out in the real world, but he has no magic. Without magic, is he reverting to a "coward?"

Hook is quite the alley cat, isn't he?

HeatherC
02-12-2013, 03:27 AM
So Mr. Gold remembers he is Rumple out in the real world, but he has no magic. Without magic, is he reverting to a "coward?"

Hook is quite the alley cat, isn't he?

I don't know if it's that he's reverting to his cowardly state but he's definitely not on his game knowing for sure now that his magic doesn't work outside of Storybrooke. Part of it is probably nerves for finding his son but for a man who has always been in control, this out of control feeling is probably very overwhelming for him. It will be fascinating to see him deal with that along with everything else in the next episode! :biggrinbo

BTW-There are some Evil Regal people out there who are really scaring me right now. The stuff they're saying about everyone else in town and going off on how badly they're treating Regina is getting on my last nerve. They are so desperately into their fandom that I sometimes feel like we aren't watching the same show. Why are they out to make the Charming family the enemy??! They haven't done anything to her (and they've been more than patient with her IMO). Regina was on her way to redemption but now she's been all corrupted by Cora and is making very poor choices that are definitely more like the Evil Queen. Why aren't they mad at CORA???! Oy vey. /end rant :yikes: :wall:

HeatherC
02-17-2013, 11:05 PM
Bumping this up for tonight's epic episode and I hope to see a lot of you around this evening for some fun discussion!!! :cheer: :biggrinbo :rollin:

Wyliefan
02-17-2013, 11:16 PM
BTW-There are some Evil Regal people out there who are really scaring me right now. The stuff they're saying about everyone else in town and going off on how badly they're treating Regina is getting on my last nerve. They are so desperately into their fandom that I sometimes feel like we aren't watching the same show. Why are they out to make the Charming family the enemy??!

There's always a group that tries to make the heroes out to be the villains. Makes 'em feel all subversive and smart. (Because they forget it's already been done about forty-seven thousand times.)

manhn
02-18-2013, 04:16 AM
That ending was fantastic. So, how much of the future does Rumple actually know? Did he know that Belle would be shot? Did he know that he would someday be reunited with her? Did he know that he would even fall in love with her (i.e. let me kidnap her, put on my charm, and she'll fall for me!). Did he know that he had a grandson?

"You can have more than one." LOL!

ETA: OMG, where they shot the chase scene, I had a cup of coffee there last week!

Wyliefan
02-18-2013, 04:22 AM
There was an awful lot that was predictable about that episode . . . but the ending was nicely ambiguous.