PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time S2: The Magic Returns

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

AshleyN
11-26-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm a little :confused: about Hook stealing a heart, too. When did he do it, and how? I feel like I missed something. I assume he did it while she was knocked out. The how is more interesting because up until now there hadn't been any indication that he could do magic. But given how long he's been around and how vulnerable he was to Rumple's magic the last time it wouldn't be a surprise if he made an effort to learn some over the years.

pair mom
11-26-2012, 04:00 PM
I'm a little :confused: about Hook stealing a heart, too. When did he do it, and how? I feel like I missed something.

He stole my heart a couple of weeks ago ....:swoon:

And with everybody kissing everybody, I'd love to see the Capt get a little lovin'! ;)

Artemis@BC
11-26-2012, 05:27 PM
He stole my heart a couple of weeks ago ....:swoon:

LOL, that's exactly what I came here to say!

I continue to be impressed by the writers and how they find new ways to keep things interesting. I knew the netherworld & the sleeping curse(s) would continue to be a major plot point, but didn't see those particular twists coming.

My biggest disappointment about Cora taking Aurora's heart, though, was that Aurora had just started to show some backbone. First agreeing to go to sleep to make contact (and trying to hide her burn from Mulan), then throwing Cora's offer in her face, literally. I would have liked more of that.

And it wasn't quite clear, but is Cora's communication 2-way? We see her talking through Aurora, but can she hear what Aurora hears too? I'm assuming she can, she's not much of a spy otherwise -- and it's not like she has enough clout in the group to be able to persuade them to do anything. Other than pass on Hook's message that is.

The idea that the rest of Team Princess won't be able to detect her heartlessness seems a bit suspect to me though. And will she still be able to travel to the netherworld in her sleep without her heart?

Bring on next week! :watch:

Nan
11-26-2012, 05:47 PM
The idea that the rest of Team Princess won't be able to detect her heartlessness seems a bit suspect to me though.

Given Emma's ability to tell when someone is lying, I wonder if she will pick up on it.

AshleyN
11-26-2012, 08:24 PM
My biggest disappointment about Cora taking Aurora's heart, though, was that Aurora had just started to show some backbone. First agreeing to go to sleep to make contact (and trying to hide her burn from Mulan), then throwing Cora's offer in her face, literally. I would have liked more of that. I agree with this - just when I was starting to like her, this happens.

I find that sometimes, particularly with stories that take place in fantasy settings, being a strong female character seems to be equated with being able to fight, so I like that they made an effort to show that she doesn't have to be able to wield a sword to be a badass.

Given Emma's ability to tell when someone is lying, I wonder if she will pick up on it.Eh, Emma's lie-detector seems to come and go as the plot demands* so I wouldn't count on it.

*Personally, I don't think she has any particular aptitude for it at all - it's just a line she uses to intimidate someone she already knows (or strongly suspects) is lying.

manhn
11-26-2012, 08:34 PM
If Captain Hook wants to enact revenge on Rumple, he'd better figure out how to perform the tricks Rumple knows how to do, and that includes pulling out hearts. Hook has had plenty of time to figure it out via a different channel.

ChelleC
11-28-2012, 03:11 AM
Finally had a chance to watch this week's episode. Best of the season so far, imo. Next week looks epic. Cannot wait.

Norlite
11-29-2012, 02:45 AM
This coming episode is titled " Queen of Hearts"

Super exciting! I've been wondering when we'd go back to Wonderland!

TanithandBenFan
11-29-2012, 02:50 AM
This coming episode is titled " Queen of Hearts"

Super exciting! I've been wondering when we'd go back to Wonderland!

Since they're in the thick of the Charming family-Hook-Cora drama, I'm wondering if it's more a play on words, having to do with Regina and her drawers full of hearts. :scream:

HeatherC
11-29-2012, 04:19 AM
Since they're in the thick of the Charming family-Hook-Cora drama, I'm wondering if it's more a play on words, having to do with Regina and her drawers full of hearts. :scream:

From the promos I've seen, I think we're actually going back to Wonderland but you could be right about the drawers full of hearts coming into play somehow. No matter what it should be pretty epic! :D

PLEASE let Emma & Snow get home on Sunday night!! I am way tired of the Charming family being apart. :fragile:

Artemis@BC
11-29-2012, 05:15 PM
Theory: Emma woke Henry from the curse with a mother's kiss...can Henry wake up Charming with a grandson kiss on his forehead??! I hope so.

I'm thinking not. Yes, Emma woke Henry, but Henry is a child. His only "true loves" are with family. If it were Emma under the curse, I'd say Henry would be able to wake her. But although he no doubt feels love for his "Gramps," Charming's one and only true love is Snow. It pretty much has to be Snow's kiss to wake him, I'd be willing to be money on that.

HeatherC
12-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Bumping this up for the new episode this evening and FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING, please let Snow & Emma get home tonight!!!! :biggrinbo :eek: :cheer: :rollin:

BelleBway
12-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Bumping this up for the new episode this evening and FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING, please let Snow & Emma get home tonight!!!! :biggrinbo :eek: :cheer: :rollin:

:cheer: for a new episode and WORD for what you wished for! wheeee!

Norlite
12-03-2012, 01:13 AM
Oh my Lord......Best episode ever!!!

BelleBway
12-03-2012, 01:48 AM
So. Much. AWESOME!!!!!! :cheer: