PDA

View Full Version : "The Ugly Americans Are Back" (Yahoo Article)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Prancer
08-07-2012, 07:04 AM
that is hilarious...and too true :rofl:

True except for the part about wanting to hit it. I don't get that at all. If he's that stupid and douchey out of bed........

THIS comment, OTOH,: I don't find him the least bit attractive. Seems like the kind of douche who would spill his beer on my head in a crowded bar and then laugh.

Yup.

IceAlisa
08-07-2012, 07:06 AM
But they're so packaged, phony, and boring.

Yeah. But they do go to school and learn things.

flipforsynchro
08-07-2012, 07:08 AM
True except for the part about wanting to hit it. I don't get that at all. If he's that stupid and douchey out of bed........

THIS comment, OTOH,: I don't find him the least bit attractive. Seems like the kind of douche who would spill his beer on my head in a crowded bar and then laugh.

Yup.

He's so hot and doing him would be great.

Prancer
08-07-2012, 07:12 AM
He's so hot and doing him would be great.

If you say so. To me, he seems like the kind of guy who would go "Uh," then say"Jeah, baby, that was, like, great" because he can't be bothered to remember your name and HE had a good time, and fall asleep while asking you to leave the key behind when you go.

flipforsynchro
08-07-2012, 07:13 AM
If you say so. To me, he seems like the kind of guy who would go "Uh," then say"Jeah, baby, that was, like, great" because he can't be bothered to remember your name and HE had a good time, and fall asleep while asking you to leave the key behind when you go.

At least there's bragging rights. You can now say that you have had sex with Ryan Lochte :D

Prancer
08-07-2012, 07:22 AM
At least there's bragging rights. You can now say that you have had sex with Ryan Lochte :D

I'd expect people to ask me if I got tested afterward.

Zemgirl
08-07-2012, 07:22 AM
And their parents dress them funny.
I thought that was Ralph Lauren? :D

And Nike. Those gray podium outfits are hideous.

IceAlisa
08-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Those gray podium outfits are hideous.
Yes, they are. They are ill fitting and dowdy looking.

gingercrush
08-07-2012, 07:25 AM
Swimmers are way too vanilla and hairless.

bardtoob
08-07-2012, 07:40 AM

This makes me think of Ryan Lochte in a new light, as the incarnation of Austin Powers :lol:

overedge
08-07-2012, 07:55 AM
This makes me think of Ryan Lochte in a new light, as the incarnation of Austin Powers :lol:

I don't think Austin Powers would be caught dead in fluorescent "kicks" on his feet, his underwear hanging out of his pants, and a diamond grill on his teeth.

Lochte reminds me of the Eminem-wannabe dudes in my neighborhood who dress all gangsta, but would run away crying if an actual gangsta even looked at them. Or who would call their mommies to get the household help to drive the BMW or Audi to rescue them.

kwanfan1818
08-07-2012, 08:04 AM
I would have thought better of the author if her reaction was "1-Gross and 2-Gross." Lochte just seems so gignormously clueless.

bardtoob
08-07-2012, 08:21 AM
I don't think Austin Powers would be caught dead in fluorescent "kicks" on his feet, his underwear hanging out of his pants, and a diamond grill on his teeth.

In contrast to hip 60s-70s clothes, fur protruding from his collar ... :shuffle: this is not building a more dignified image.

Anita18
08-07-2012, 11:34 AM
:rofl:

Skittl1321
08-07-2012, 12:43 PM
Swimmers are way too vanilla and hairless.

Most of them are pretty hairy in the off season. Lochte looked.ridiculous in some photos I saw...hair like Shaun White (but not red)