PDA

View Full Version : NBC Thread - Day 8 - Fluffier Than Downy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

galaxygirl
08-05-2012, 05:11 AM
Just saw the teaser for gymnastics for tomorrow. One of the girls - Jordan? Aly? - used an adverb. "I want this so badly". AN ADVERB!!!!!! Yeah! It's one of my most exciting moments of the night. Someone learned how to use English correctly. I'm overjoyed.

Aly's so awesome, she even uses adverbs correctly. I think she deserves a gold medal. :)

Jimena
08-05-2012, 05:25 AM
:cheer2: Way to finish for Ennis! :cheer2:

Did you wake up your husband? ;)

Cachoo
08-05-2012, 05:40 AM
Thank you NBC for showing Jessica E's medal ceremony. I wanted to hear a full stadium singing their hearts out. Excellent!

Prancer
08-05-2012, 05:48 AM
now will have to see if they show the track cycling where the Brits :kickass: over the States..:P

Looks like they will.

And I still won't get what the hell is going on.

Did you wake up your husband? ;)

Nah; he can watch her over and over on the internet.

Is anyone else being subjected to this egregious Little Ceasar's commercial? It makes me understand why Elvis shot his TV.

LOVE the Mini in discus!

suep1963
08-05-2012, 05:50 PM
Is anyone else being subjected to this egregious Little Ceasar's commercial? It makes me understand why Elvis shot his TV.

This one was on several months ago, then it mercifully disappeared--only to reappear now. I had forgotten it was for Little Ceasars--it's hard to know what is it for--or why. (and to think someone got paid for that!)

JAF
08-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Yet again another Phelps interview - is there no end.
NBC, how much more can your viewers endure, enough already. :rolleyes:

museksk8r
08-06-2012, 12:40 AM
Yet again another Phelps interview - is there no end.
NBC, how much more can your viewers endure, enough already. :rolleyes:

A 30 minute interview segment with commercials at that. Enough time to fit in an entire gymnastics event final. At this rate, NBC will probably only show the medalists of each event final, plus any Americans and maybe the Canadian girl on vault who injured herself. We all know how NBC loves to focus on the pain and misfortunes of athletes. :shuffle: