PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Picture - Moon Forms Sixth Olympic Ring!

SHARPIE
08-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Gorgeous, thanks to Jodi for sharing this on facebook!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4471347/Full-moon-forms-sixth-Olympic-Ring-in-spectacular-Tower-Bridge-snap.html

Reuven
08-04-2012, 11:23 PM
Oh dear, Is the IOC going to sue the moon for copyright infringement? ;)

’Tis a cool photo!

AYS
08-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Cool! Thanks for posting.

LOL Reuven.

LilJen
08-04-2012, 11:36 PM

íTis a cool photo!

They made a bakery take down a bagel Olympic rings. You KNOW they have a call in to NASA. :D

l'etoile
08-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Wow, it's amazing!

milanessa
08-04-2012, 11:46 PM

They made a bakery take down a bagel Olympic rings. You KNOW they have a call in to NASA. :D

:rofl:

:cool: photo.

AragornElessar
08-05-2012, 05:06 AM
Holy WOW!! That is one awesome picture and has been saved to my Pictures files. :D Thanks for sharing that Sharpie!!

LOL at all of the comments about Olympic copyright infringment. It would be even funnier if they weren't being so anal about it. The one that made me say, "Okay...They've gone too far w/this.", was the story about the 80 or 90 something old lady who crocheted or knitted the Olympic Rings for a charity thing and they were going after her.

I mean...Really?

paskatefan
08-05-2012, 12:40 PM

íTis a cool photo!

:D

:lol:

Holy WOW!! That is one awesome picture and has been saved to my Pictures files. :D Thanks for sharing that Sharpie!!

LOL at all of the comments about Olympic copyright infringement. It would be even funnier if they weren't being so anal about it. The one that made me say, "Okay...They've gone too far w/this.", was the story about the 80 or 90 something old lady who crocheted or knitted the Olympic Rings for a charity thing and they were going after her.

I mean...Really?

:respec:

Amazing pic. I'm tweeting this one!

Coco
08-05-2012, 12:50 PM

I mean...Really?

How? When I right click on it, I get a message from lawyers :(

skatefan
08-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Gorgeous, thanks to Jodi for sharing this on facebook!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4471347/Full-moon-forms-sixth-Olympic-Ring-in-spectacular-Tower-Bridge-snap.html

Thanks for sharing guys, what a fantastic photo, full moon right on cue :lol:

A butcher on the Isle of Wight had to remove the Olympic rings he'd made from sausage links ... he apparently now has five frying pans in his shop window :rofl:

Aussie Willy
08-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Howling at the moon right now.

millyskate
08-05-2012, 11:17 PM
That's really cool! Thanks for posting.