PDA

View Full Version : The Wonderful Thing About Trampoline Is...

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Norlite
08-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Wheeeee!

Does that move us up on the eville Amerikan table or only Fred's????

kylet3
08-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Wheeeee for gold! Olympic Champion for Rosie MacLennan!

On a side note though... how in the hell did Karen Cockburn get bumped from the podium? Henna We fell right at the end on her last skill and had massive form break before that... :mad: Just have to find solace in the fact that Karen has three Olympic Medals.

Oh Canada! :D

Citlali
08-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Canada! :cheer:

I donīt know a lot about trampoline but her routine was great! :kickass:

minuet
08-04-2012, 04:12 PM
So happy for Rosie!!!

Karen lost out on the flight time. 0.3 right there. If Henna had missed on her 9th skill or even her 10th instead of the dismount, it would have done it but she didn't lost any of her difficulty so her only loss was on the execution.

DaveRocks
08-04-2012, 04:15 PM
So happy for Rosie!!!

Karen lost out on the flight time. 0.3 right there. If Henna had missed on her 9th skill or even her 10th instead of the dismount, it would have done it but she didn't lost any of her difficulty so her only loss was on the execution.

Thank you for the explanation. I was puzzled!

Matryeshka
08-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Wheee! Showing trampoline here and it's a girl from Louisiana!!! And she's wearing a proper FLAG uniform.

AragornElessar
08-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Thank Kyle Shewfelt for the explaination too because he was the one who explained it.

FINALLY!!! GOLD for Canada and Congratulations Rosie!! :D :D :D :D

BTW...Has there been any more perfect Medal Performance matched up w/the lyrics about flying in CTV's Believe song? :lol: :lol:

minuet
08-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Thank Kyle Shewfelt for the explaination too because he was the one who explained it.

FINALLY!!! GOLD for Canada and Congratulations Rosie!! :D :D :D :D

BTW...Has there been any more perfect Medal Performance matched up w/the lyrics about flying in CTV's Believe song? :lol: :lol:

I was using the London website to check scores which are broken down in detail which is how I found it. Kyle was 10 minutes behind me as he had to go to commercial break ;)

Norlite
08-04-2012, 04:28 PM
So happy for Rosie!!!

Thank you for the explanation. I was puzzled!

Thanks from me too.

AragornElessar
08-04-2012, 04:32 PM
I was using the London website to check scores which are broken down in detail which is how I found it. Kyle was 10 minutes behind me as he had to go to commercial break ;)

Sigh...Those pesky commercials. ;)

I have no computer in the Rec Room and I was watching *this* Medal Ceremony in HD!! So I only had Kyle to go by, but good to know he was right, but he's proven himself to be excellent so far these Games, so... :)

Rod was saying our First Gold in Beijing came on Day 8 w/Carol Huyh's Gold Medal and here we are in London and our First Gold? Day 8.

Little eerie that. :lol:

minuet
08-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Sigh...Those pesky commercials. ;)

I have no computer in the Rec Room and I was watching *this* Medal Ceremony in HD!! So I only had Kyle to go by, but good to know he was right, but he's proven himself to be excellent so far these Games, so... :)

Rod was saying our First Gold in Beijing came on Day 8 w/Carol Huyh's Gold Medal and here we are in London and our First Gold? Day 8.

Little eerie that. :lol:

At least this time we already have 7 other medals.

Kyle has been fantastic here! Love his explanations and he's doing his best to curb Rod who unfortunately sometimes can't help himself.

Norlite
08-04-2012, 04:36 PM
he's doing his best to curb Rod who unfortunately sometimes can't help himself.

No easy task there. He must be exhausted.

Erin
08-04-2012, 04:37 PM

Kyle really is awesome. I was thinking while the Chinese gymnasts were up how fair he was being and pointing out the good things about their form, rather than just being rah rah Canada.

And yay Rosie! :cheer2:

4rkidz
08-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Totally enjoyed watching that trampoline comp.. yeah for Canada 1st and 4th.. good job! Nice story about the gold medalist with her grandfather being her inspiration and he qualified for the Olympics in the 40's but had to go to war instead..

Lara
08-04-2012, 04:53 PM
The wonderful thing? Seems pretty obvious now. :D :cheer2: Congrats Rosy!

And yes, please please let CBC hire Kyle for Rio. I know he jinxed Aly but otherwise no complaints.