PDA

View Full Version : NBC Day 6: Moms, Seacrest, and a Pool. Maybe a sport, if there's time.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Scintillation
08-03-2012, 02:18 AM
Ah don't the Russian girls know you need to go for a Leo that is some shade of pink?

Hey jordyn!! She's smiling!

HisWeirness
08-03-2012, 02:19 AM
Musty's eye makeup is weighing her down.
It always makes her look sad, even when she's happy.

BelleBway
08-03-2012, 02:20 AM
They do. It's Tim. He just says things.

That's what I figured. It's sad when I know more than they do in gymnastics. :lol:

Scintillation
08-03-2012, 02:21 AM
My coworkers assessment of Aliya: "who is that Russian girl and why doesn't she know how to apply eyeliner?"

Theatregirl1122
I really feel like it's not that he doesn't know. It's just that his brain can't connect to the knowledge.

Cyn
Wheeeeee here we go!!

Tim and Elfi surprisingly not gushing about Gabby's vault - talking about her off-center landing, but also mentioning the height she got.

DaveRocks
08-03-2012, 02:22 AM
I'm actually almost positive that he has fewer brain cells than Phelps. Phelps, at least, is capable of tweeting without making me cringe at how a man who can't tell their/there/they're apart got a college degree.

Could be.

A colleague of mine taught Phelps in a class at Michigan. Let's just say that Phelps almost achieved the record for the *lowest* grade ever. :lol:

Fridge_Break
08-03-2012, 02:23 AM
Volleyball match was :wideeyes: I was just waiting for someone to get shattered in the face with the ball.

I had to fan myself a bit over that tiny Terry fluff.

My first thought was should he be with Tancock or Destiny Hooker? I mean, he's a volleyball player, so better chance of actual meeting. But how do you pass up Tancock-Suxho?

I'm happy for this new pairing, whatever it will be, but a little bit :fragile: for little Randy Tancock-Hooker who will now either be Randy Tancock-Suxho or Randy Hooker-Suxho, but all good things must end. :insert Rumi:

Oh my god.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The leos are super sparkly in HD on my TV :D

I discovered I get NBC in HD (along with all the regular network channels) and the colors have been gorgeous for these Games!

Scintillation
08-03-2012, 02:24 AM
Good god viktoria, there was no need to step off the mat.

altai_rose
08-03-2012, 02:26 AM
Wow, the commentary (so far) for gymnastics seem so much better than previous nights. Actual analysis, pretty balanced commentary (well, for NBC standards). I'm a bit :eek:

Lacey
Somehow, other girls go up and down in a vault, but, to me, it seemed that Gabby went up and up and then down, she did a beautiful arc.

Cyn
NBC yakkers picking Aly's vault apart.

Fishwig being useless with his comments as usual...

Tim with a big "Ooooooooh" about Komova's vault, especially the landing with all of those steps.

Fishwig asking if Komova opened a medium or big door with her mistake :rolleyes:. I can't believe his dumb ass gets paid the big bucks to make such utterly stupid comments on National TV.

Matryeshka
08-03-2012, 02:27 AM
Komova should never have gotten rid of her bangs :drama:

rfisher
08-03-2012, 02:27 AM
I'm actually almost positive that he has fewer brain cells than Phelps. Phelps, at least, is capable of tweeting without making me cringe at how a man who can't tell their/there/they're apart got a college degree.

!

He can hire people to spell for him. :lol: He's a multimillionaire and his fees will go up after this week. And, his Mama will keep an eye on the accountants.

Lacey
08-03-2012, 02:29 AM
Mustafina is sooooo serious, smile honey.