PDA

View Full Version : NBC Day 6: Moms, Seacrest, and a Pool. Maybe a sport, if there's time.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Matryeshka
08-03-2012, 01:43 AM
OMG. BRAZILLIANS. An entire team of greater gays! :swoon:

Theatregirl1122
Suxho? :lol:

Oh dear.

Theatregirl1122
OMG. BRAZILLIANS. An entire team of greater gays! :swoon:

They're obviously lesser gays, Matry! There are only 3 out gay men at the Olympics!

Matryeshka
08-03-2012, 01:47 AM
They're obviously lesser gays, Matry! There are only 3 out gay men at the Olympics!

Their Brazilianess makes them greater by default. Duh. :rolleyes:

Matryeshka
08-03-2012, 01:51 AM
Suxho? :lol:

My first thought was should he be with Tancock or Destiny Hooker? I mean, he's a volleyball player, so better chance of actual meeting. But how do you pass up Tancock-Suxho?

I'm happy for this new pairing, whatever it will be, but a little bit :fragile: for little Randy Tancock-Hooker who will now either be Randy Tancock-Suxho or Randy Hooker-Suxho, but all good things must end. :insert Rumi:

There are too many people on the court and they're hitting the ball too fast.

Theatregirl1122
08-03-2012, 01:52 AM
Their Brazilianess makes them greater by default. Duh. :rolleyes:

Oh. I didn't realize that. I thought the lesson was just that all Brazilians are gay. Especially if they are attractive.

DaveRocks
08-03-2012, 01:53 AM
My first thought was should he be with Tancock or Destiny Hooker? I mean, he's a volleyball player, so better chance of actual meeting. But how do you pass up Tancock-Suxho?

I'm happy for this new pairing, whatever it will be, but a little bit :fragile: for little Randy Tancock-Hooker who will now either be Randy Tancock-Suxho or Randy Hooker-Suxho, but all good things must end. :insert Rumi:

:rofl::rofl: I think I just peed my pants a little bit.

Theatregirl1122
08-03-2012, 01:53 AM

There are too many people on the court and they're hitting the ball too fast.

Perhaps they could be in a poly relationship?

DaveRocks
08-03-2012, 01:56 AM
I like all the butt patting.

Theatregirl1122
08-03-2012, 01:58 AM
I like all the butt patting.

You can see volleyball is a straight, manly sort of sport. Unlike figure skating. ;)

ETA: I think we're trying to see how many other threads we can reference at this point :lol:

Matryeshka
08-03-2012, 01:58 AM
I like the referee, looming over them like a big ole dour-but-loveable Sam the Eagle from the muppets.

Can I say how much I hate how they've ruined Tinkerbell's character by making her nice?

centerstage01
08-03-2012, 02:00 AM
We should start a Facebook page advocating for NBC to have Terry Gannon take Al Fishwig's place (in both sports), Shannon Miller replace Elfi Howeveryouspellherlastname for gymnastics, and Tanith Belbin replace Sandra Bezic for figure skating.

The vast improvement in commentating for both sport's National Championships, World Championships, Olympic Trials (for gymnastics), and the Summer and Winter Olympics would be so incredible I can't find the words to describe it :lol:.

I swear I'm gonna create that Facebook page when I get home. :rofl:

Theatregirl1122
08-03-2012, 02:00 AM
Right? Tink wasn't nice! She was a backstabbing ho-bag! She'd cut a bitch who tried to get in between her and Peter! Or have the bitch shot OUT OF THE SKY!

It's sort of confusing that the US is wearing white and their back line player dude is wearing blue and Brazil is wearing blue and their back line player dude is wearing white. It keeps making me feel like someone has wandered to the wrong team.

DaveRocks
08-03-2012, 02:02 AM
Is Brazil trying to throw this? (I'm not serious, but the way they're serving is a bit reminiscent of the badminton shenanigans.)

Matryeshka
08-03-2012, 02:08 AM
What's the point of a line guy? I only understand volleyball if there's sand and Traenor/Walsh.