PDA

View Full Version : DWTS: All Stars, Cast Announced

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

my little pony
08-18-2012, 11:31 PM
I think if Maks had really done anything "questionable"; beyond what any tough, perfectionist teacher does, he would not be under contract.
ABC wouldn't risk it, considering the potential legal consequences.

ita

he seems like a tool but so does she

he's popular but i dont think the show wants a legal liability on their hands

orbitz
08-19-2012, 03:07 AM
Would Hope really make up such a story just to sell some books ? Maybe Mak did "smack" her, not in a mean way but as in a "Snap Out Of It !" way like Cher did to Nic Cage in Moonstruck.

skatesindreams
08-19-2012, 02:56 PM
Her "history" is full of drama - told from her perspective.
This is just another example.

We have no way of knowing what really happened.

orbitz
08-23-2012, 10:13 PM
cast pictures (http://slideshow.msnbc.msn.com/slideshow/today/dancing-with-the-stars-all-stars-cast-48357424/?__utma=14933801.1970312310.1345755603.1345755603. 1345755603.1&__utmb=14933801.1.10.1345755603&__utmc=14933801&__utmx=-&__utmz=14933801.1345755603.1.1.utmcsr=(direct)|utm ccn=(direct)|utmcmd=(none)&__utmv=14933801.|8=Earned%20By=msnbc%7Ccover=1^12= Landing%20Content=Mixed=1^13=Landing%20Hostname=ww w.nbcnews.com=1^30=Visit%20Type%20to%20Content=Ear ned%20to%20Mixed=1&__utmk=178510244)

Shawn Johnson looks great. She & Derek should go far.

Peta Murgatroyd. She's scorchingly HOT. Almost made me asked, "Edyta who?"

Joey, Drew, Apolo, Emmitt - all look like they've put on some pounds.

Melissa Rycroft - all she needs is a pair of white skates to complete the outfit.

Mark Ballas - He's doing his nerdy look again. Ugh.

Pam and Tristan - I'm not sure Tristan is sexy enough for Pam, but maybe she can bring it out in hi

skatesindreams
08-23-2012, 10:19 PM
Peta Murgatroyd. She's scorchingly HOT

That description fits her partner, also.
Wow!

Rob
08-23-2012, 10:23 PM
Bristol and Kirstie have lost a lot of weight since the last time they were on.

Shawn has grown up. And she looks way fit.

A number of the guys have put on pounds.

I was hoping for Apolo with Chelsie and Helio with Karina.

Gilles and Peta for the Win!

kwanfan1818
08-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Peta Murgatroyd. She's scorchingly HOT. Almost made me asked, "Edyta who?"
Almost made me think "Gilles who?"

Joey, Drew, Apolo, Emmitt - all look like they've put on some pounds.
I wouldn't worry about Apolo, with Karina Smirnoff wielding the whip.

Pam and Tristan - I'm not sure Tristan is sexy enough for Pam, but maybe she can bring it out in hi
This is the first time he doesn't have a partner who could be his (great) Aunt, so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy look :smokin: together.

AYS
08-24-2012, 01:15 AM
Shawn has Derek?!?!? :eek: They're going to be hard to beat. You heard it here first. There are too many couples I want to root for!!

orbitz
08-24-2012, 01:32 AM
I think Shawn & Derek and Peta & Giles will be the couple to beat. The bottom two will be Kelly Monaco & Val and Bristol & Mark. Everyone else will be fighting for the middle of the pack.

Kelly Monaco will stink at dancing but will there be a big soap opera audience to keep her around? It'll suck for the first couple kicked off. I just hope it's Bristol and Mark, although I do like Mark ...when he isn't over-dancing his partner.

Two classic peformances from Apolo & Julianne:
Samba (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=i25nF5luJhY#t=120s). Star-making performance from Julianne here.

Cha Cha Cha (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxupuUimByY&feature=player_detailpage#t=2s).

Rob
08-24-2012, 01:53 AM
Kelly won because of vote the worst plus her soap base. Shouldn't happen again.

Don't mind if Kirstie sticks around a while.

Alixana
08-24-2012, 03:09 AM
Two classic peformances from Apolo & Julianne:
Samba (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=i25nF5luJhY#t=120s). Star-making performance from Julianne here.

Cha Cha Cha (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxupuUimByY&feature=player_detailpage#t=2s).

Thanks for posting these. I'd forgotten how :smokin: he was! :D

Garden Kitty
08-24-2012, 03:12 AM
Kelly won because of vote the worst plus her soap base. Shouldn't happen again.

I think Kelly also did well because although she's a very pretty woman, she didn't come across as a diva. She wasn't very good when she started, but she got better each time and you could see that she seemed genuinely excited to be making progress. But I do think there are a lot of people in this group who are equally appealing and better dancers.

jenny12
08-24-2012, 07:27 AM
Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy look :smokin: together.

Definitely. I wasn't her biggest fan on season 1, but I love her facial expression in that photo and how he is looking at her. IMO, it was by far the hottest picture.

Cherub721
08-24-2012, 05:18 PM
I think Kelly also did well because although she's a very pretty woman, she didn't come across as a diva. She wasn't very good when she started, but she got better each time and you could see that she seemed genuinely excited to be making progress. But I do think there are a lot of people in this group who are equally appealing and better dancers.

ITA. I liked Kelly and Alec a lot. I wouldn't say it was all the soap fan base, since Susan Lucci didn't make it nearly as far. The judges were brutal on Kelly in the first weeks, but she took it without any whining and really did improve. She also scored points for doing the samba with one strap of her dress popped off! I think the soap fanbase probably saved her in the early weeks, but her and Alec's good looks, chemistry, and much more upbeat choreography helped them win. Their rivals John & Charlotte had a much more traditional ballroom style that doesn't appeal to everyone. I hope Kelly and Pam Anderson stick around a while. I would love to see Kirstie and Emmit out first, but that won't happen. I expect Bristol to stay around a lot longer than expected or desired.

Marlowe
08-25-2012, 05:52 AM
Bristol? BRISTOL? Seriously?