Melissa Rycroft Tony
Pamela Anderson Tristan
Shawn Johnson Val (too tall?)

My vote:
Kyle Massey Lacey

screech
07-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Where the hell is Mel B?

But Gilles is there! Gilles has my vote, no questions asked.

As for Bristol - it's an election year. The hardcore Republicans need someone to vote for every week without having to watch the show.

skatingfan5
07-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Where the hell is Mel B? At the moment, probably in London, getting ready for the Spice Girls reunion act in the Olympics closing ceremonies. ;) Not sure why she isn't one of the All Stars cast, but I'm happy that some of the ones I wanted to see again are, as is one who I never saw the first time around -- Gilles! :cheer:

Spareoom
07-27-2012, 08:04 PM
EVERYONE VOTE FOR KYLE! Dude needs to be on my TV screen again. :D

Rockin' cast; super excited, lol. ABC looks to have hit a home run with this one...I'll love everyone so much that I won't know who to vote for, lol!

Cloudy_Gumdrops
07-27-2012, 08:06 PM
I'll love everyone so much that I won't know who to vote for, lol!

If Julianne does come back and she's paired with Apolo (as it should be!), I'll totally power vote for them.

If not, I'll wait and see which team I like the best.

Spareoom
07-27-2012, 08:14 PM
Who do you think will get paired with Mark Ballas? Hopefully Shawn, since I can't imagine her working well with anyone else much taller, lol! Bristol can have someone else and we can vote her off first. :p

Cloudy_Gumdrops
07-27-2012, 08:15 PM
They should give Bristol to golden boy.

orbitz
07-27-2012, 08:32 PM
A man will definitely win this. The women field is weak.

Apolo, Gilles, Helio, Drew, and Emmitt competing against each other? OMG! Now this is one season with a legit reason to get excited about.

This could be Anna's season if she's paired with the right guy. I don't see Cheryl getting either Drew, Giles or Emmitt again. Please don't give her Apolo; Let her have Fatone.

Cupid
07-27-2012, 09:23 PM
I never forget when the dancer (was it Cheryl Burke?) pointed out Joey"Fat-One" on the back of his shirt.

HE is the voice of the opening announcement on The Family Feud. All he says is This is Joey Fatone, and this is the Family Feud!

THis will be an exciting season for sure. SO many hot amateur men!

Badams
07-27-2012, 09:30 PM
EVERYONE VOTE FOR KYLE! Dude needs to be on my TV screen again. :D

It would be sort of interesting to see Kyle on there with Bristol, considering he and his brother are suing over her Lifetime flop. :lol:

http://www.eonline.com/news/324676/bristol-palin-s-new-show-sued-by-kyle-massey-my-family-got-ripped-off

my little pony
07-27-2012, 09:50 PM
not a bad cast, the only person that i will have to change the channel for is kelly

Nan
07-27-2012, 09:51 PM
I would rather not spend the season watching Cheryl pawing anyone I really like. Wishfull thinking, I know. ;)

PeterG
07-27-2012, 10:30 PM
Where the hell is Mel B?

^ ^ this ^ ^

ArtisticFan
07-27-2012, 10:33 PM
not a bad cast, the only person that i will have to change the channel for is kelly

I can deal with her better than I can Palin. She will be my fridge break.

icecat
07-27-2012, 11:06 PM
um..while we're at it..where the hell is Lysachek???????
:D:D:D: