PDA

View Full Version : Dating dilemma

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40

PDilemma
08-03-2012, 11:28 PM
I am an out and proud gay man, I happen to like camping, fishing, hiking, watching NHL hockey and having a beer at a pub,

When I was trying to explain the insanity of this thread to my mother, she brought up a gay friend who likes restoring cars, fishing, and camping and thinks figure skating is only slightly better than watching paint dry. Her conclusion: he must be a closet straight. Or would that make him "a lesser straight"???? You tell me kylet3, sounds like you would know! :lol:

canbelto
08-03-2012, 11:47 PM
Aaarrgghhh! mea cupa!!

Yeah, I know many gay men are not 'effeminate' or whatever.

:confused: No.

I already admitted the possibility that my dates might not have been gay because they did not say they were.

Aw, call it what you want, I still say my three dates were gay. They didn't fancy me, and yet they still wanted to date me.

Um ... They just weren't that into you?

I can't say I blame them. "this waiter hasn't brought out our food and it's already been three minutes. He's a lesser server.":rolleyes:

berthesghost
08-03-2012, 11:58 PM
When I was trying to explain the insanity of this thread to my mother, she brought up a gay friend who likes restoring cars, fishing, and camping and thinks figure skating is only slightly better than watching paint dry. Her conclusion: he must be a closet straight. Or would that make him "a lesser straight"???? You tell me kylet3, sounds like you would know! :lol:
I find the whole thing :rofl:

In 1986 two new guys started at my job. The screaming flamer chorus boy type turned out be happily married and a new father. The guy's guy type was gayer than a $2 bill. I never even tried to guess after that.

It's not that I don't believe gaydar exists, I'm open to anything and if people can be clairvoyant, why not this, but I just figure my gaydar is broken or I just don't have "the gift". Or maybe its all just bullshit.

I think it's hysterical that magnolia tried to hone her gaydar skills, like it's some kind of Olympic sport one can train. Very nerdy IMHO. But I also seem to be the only person here at least open to the thought that she just got a "gay vibe" off these guys, a hunch that she's trying to justify with "proof". It's the proof and it's lack of integrity that people are jumping all over, but how many of you actually believe in gaydar?

purple skates
08-04-2012, 06:55 PM
The guy's guy type was gayer than a $2 bill. I never even tried to guess after that.

It's gayer than a three dollar bill. Two dollar bills (at least in the US) exist and are accepted currency.

I have no idea why I felt the need to correct you, though, but there you go. :lol:

(Next I'll start going after the use of "loose" instead of "lose". :shuffle:)

MacMadame
08-04-2012, 07:12 PM
(Next I'll start going after the use of "loose" instead of "lose". :shuffle:)

YES, Do it!

:D

berthesghost
08-04-2012, 07:13 PM
it was a joke that fell flat. "queerer than a $3 bill" means really odd. This guy was like joe normal. Although magnolia would have had a field day with this comment, said in a total typical straight boy deep voiced emotionless monotone "I'm gonna grow my hair so that when I backpack in europe next summer, I can wear it in a pony tail" :lol:

Finnice
08-06-2012, 08:45 PM
Geez, I just had to ask Mr. Finnice what would he do if he would end up in a gay nudist beach by mistake, and would he speak about it to other people than me. His answer was that he would stay but be a bit disappointed if no one seemed interested in him. Am I a beard now?:wideeyes:

milanessa
08-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Am I a beard now?:wideeyes:

It appears so. :rofl:

hydro
08-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Geez, I just had to ask Mr. Finnice what would he do if he would end up in a gay nudist beach by mistake, and would he speak about it to other people than me. His answer was that he would stay but be a bit disappointed if no one seemed interested in him. Am I a beard now?:wideeyes:

It's a good thing you're asking. Lesser gays have a definite need for greater beards. This qualifies you to be a greater beard -- well done!

VALuvsMKwan
08-06-2012, 09:36 PM
It's a good thing you're asking. Lesser gays have a definite need for greater beards. This qualifies you to be a greater beard -- well done!

Um, I guess that makes PL a least gay since she has interest in perhaps the greatest beard in sports. ;)

PrincessLeppard
08-06-2012, 10:05 PM
:encore:

Anita18
08-07-2012, 01:59 AM
I visited my sister this weekend at the Castro district in SF and was :rofl: at all the guys checking out my fiance. I guess I stole him from the gays! :D

barbk
08-07-2012, 03:49 AM
I visited my sister this weekend at the Castro district in SF and was :rofl: at all the guys checking out my fiance. I guess I stole him from the gays! :D

You only think you stole him. Those lesser gays can be very, very sneaky. Watch out. :sekret:

I went to lunch today with a gay girlfriend. I guess you know what that means....

berthesghost
08-07-2012, 03:57 AM
I went to lunch today with a gay girlfriend. I guess you know what that means....That you had to keep reminding her "my eyes are up here" ? :P

kylet3
08-07-2012, 06:12 PM

He sounds exactly like my type, the "Straight-Acting Gay" :D Or perhaps he is a closet straight? the horror! :rofl: With me I'm kind of in the middle, one night I'll be flipping back and forth between Hockey Night in Canada and Sex and the City. No happy mediums for me! :rofl: