PDA

View Full Version : Dating dilemma

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Karina1974
08-01-2012, 09:40 PM
And I DON'T wear big girl panties, I wear a thong.:rofl:

And I'm sure you bring that up on the first date, too. :rolleyes:

leesaleesa
08-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Ew. Didn't need to hear about your underwear choice. You did not make it clear where you met him, and forgive me for not hanging on your every oh so scintillating word. What I have heard is how you are the victim, poor you, he's a bad guy blah, blah, me, me, MEEEE!!!!!.

You have the problem. You posted this drivel with the intent of getting attention and validation for your wounded, juvenile ego. Hell, close to the beginning someone asked if you were a teen.

Oh, and you don't have a dating dilemma-You aren't dating. You have an obsession dilemma.

To put it as bluntly as possible, you are a Grandmother in age, but a tween emotionally.

PrincessLeppard
08-01-2012, 09:47 PM
I'd never heard of Adult Friend Finder until this thread. :slinkaway

Anita18
08-01-2012, 09:48 PM
You can't see it, but I am playing the World's smallest violin right now. Since you have a bit of trouble with comprehension, people only got "mean and nasty" to Magnolia when she wouldn't back off her blatant homophobia, and made fun of your naivete whe you shrugged off any logical advice given, and continued to whine like a tween about how you were going to stalk this guy. You say you were divorced a year ago, yet you've never had your heart "broken" like this guy did? Some twenty six year marriage that must have been.
That was my first thought too. :shuffle: Especially since this latest guy wasn't in a committed relationship with her AT ALL.

Anita18
08-01-2012, 09:53 PM
I'd never heard of Adult Friend Finder until this thread. :slinkaway
I've been reporting about this thread to my fiance, and he went :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: when I mentioned AFF.

Alex Forrest
08-01-2012, 10:10 PM
:Edith Bunker Voice: Oooooooohhhhhhh......

Alright, you didn't meet him on AFF you met him through a divorce group. OK, so the guy's a major douchebag and he took advantage of you when you were in a time of vulnerability. Don't beat yourself up, your heart was in the right place. Just keep in mind the next time you meet a guy that you are in an emotionally unsteady place right now and for the love of Pete stay away from guys who claim to be psychic!

Hey now. Is it possible that a man can actually GRIEVE about a divorce? Come on, a divorce does not equate man is a douchebag. Wife could have been a douche bag.

The story is changing so much, I'm not sure what to think, so I'm not.

Men are not the problem, you are. But seriously if the personal ad said 'discreet relationship' wouldn't that have opened your eyes? They are either closeted or married. Who in the hell advertises for a discreet relationship? You are 50% to blame for this. Come on, now.

I feel like unloading my luggage since it WAS unusual and not this cut and dry. Uggh. This isn't fun anymore. But I'll keep clicking in.

Sparks
08-01-2012, 10:14 PM
I am confused. OP stated the guy was never married, but met him at a divorce support group(?)

michiruwater
08-01-2012, 10:15 PM
I really don't understand the above post, Alex. I agree with you that this guy was either closeted or married because he was advertising for a discreet relationship, but she didn't find that advertisement until today or yesterday when SceneIt guessed he might have a profile on AFF and looked for (and found) him.

Southpaw did not in any way state that a divorced male is a douchebag. She stated that this guy, who took advantage of SceneIt when she was at a divorce group and then proceeded to string her out while having things like the profile on AFF advertising for a 'discreet relationship' is a douchebag. Not because he's divorced, but because those actions are really sketchy and really indicate that he probably isn't actually divorced, or at least has something to hide.

And as she didn't find the ad until today, I hardly think she's 50% to blame for this having not know beforehand.

You whole post makes no sense to me.

leesaleesa
08-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Can't keep the story straight. I was under the impression she met him online, and is backpeddling. Backpedling will keep you in good thong wearing shape, though.

Southpaw
08-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Hey now. Is it possible that a man can actually GRIEVE about a divorce? Come on, a divorce does not equate man is a douchebag. Wife could have been a douche bag.

Of course a man can grieve about a divorce. But I wasn't talking about men in general, I was specifically talking about this Psychic Adult Friend. Who's also a douchebag. Whether or not his douchebaggery was instrumental in his divorce well, we don't seem have enough information to draw that conclusion. Maybe his wife was a douchebag and outdouchebagged him and got sole custody of the douchebag in the divorce settlement.

Oh, I see michiru defended my honor. Thanks, michiru!

PrincessLeppard
08-01-2012, 10:21 PM
What's so offensive about a thong? They are certainly less offensive than panty lines. :scream:

;)

michiruwater
08-01-2012, 10:22 PM
No, she has clarified this before (http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3641118&postcount=450) but she was a little confusing about it. She met him at a divorce support group. They had 8 dates in 5 months. He broke up with her. She didn't handle it well.

After everyone told her he was a player, she thought if he was, he might have a profile on AFF, so she went on there to see if he had a profile (http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3641008&postcount=440) (using her 'investigative skills' as she said) so she could confirm to herself that he was, in fact, a douche. She was right, and found him on there with a profile stating that he was looking for 'discreet relationships', and came to the same conclusion we have from that, which is that he is probably either married or in a committed relationship and used SceneIt.

He also told her he was never married (and I would also, just out of curiosity, love to know why he told you he was at a divorce support group if he was never married, SceneIt), and she found his MySpace profile from 2009 (http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3641138&postcount=453) which showed him with a wedding ring on.

So, he's an assclown.

leesaleesa
08-01-2012, 10:22 PM
:lol:

overedge
08-01-2012, 10:25 PM
I would also, just out of curiosity, love to know why he told you he was at a divorce support group if he was never married

Because it shows that he's a sensitive guy who's in touch with his feelings :saint:. And if he was divorced, then he was married. That shows he can commit to a relationship, and surely he will do better this time around because through the divorce support group he has learned from his mistakes :saint:

SceneIt
08-01-2012, 10:26 PM

The story is changing so much, I'm not sure what to think, so I'm not.

Men are not the problem, you are. But seriously if the personal ad said 'discreet relationship' wouldn't that have opened your eyes? They are either closeted or married. Who in the hell advertises for a discreet relationship? You are 50% to blame for this. Come on, now.

I feel like unloading my luggage since it WAS unusual and not this cut and dry. Uggh. This isn't fun anymore. But I'll keep clicking in.

Just to clarify things for some people since the thread is so long, I did not meet this man on Adult Friend Finders. I met him at a support group for people either going through a divorce, separation, or coming out of a committed relationhip. He claimed when I met him that he had never been married and was just coming out of a messy 2-3 year serious relationship. The support group was actually open to anyone going through a divorce or separation or relationship, it wasnt required that you had to be married.

After our breakup, I checked on Adult Friend Finders just to see if he were on there and he was. I only know about AFF because our IT people at work said to avoid that certain internet sites at work because they were prone to causing virus problems, AFF was one of them to avoid.

I also checked Facebook, which he said he didnt have and I couldnt find one. I did a search of MySpace and his picture was on there, with his arms crossed, and what looked to be a wedding band.

This was all found out AFTER our breakup of our so-called relationship.