PDA

View Full Version : Dating dilemma

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

misskarne
08-01-2012, 11:33 AM
The blowing horn part wasn't so important as him stressing that it had to be just his male colleagues that he was going away on a mountain retreat with. I saw that as him already reserving weekends away where no one would be able to contact him, which made the story suspicious.

Oh hell.

I went up to Sydney a couple of weeks ago for a week with my two (female) best friends...just because we could. No contact with home. Just the three of us hanging out in Sydney, enjoying each others' company as we hadn't got the chance to in ages.

Oh yeah, and we all shared a hostel room. Three girls in a hostel room!

I never realised! I never knew! I must be...dun-dun...a lesser gay! :lol:

allezfred
08-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Oh hell.

I went up to Sydney a couple of weeks ago for a week with my two (female) best friends...just because we could. No contact with home. Just the three of us hanging out in Sydney, enjoying each others' company as we hadn't got the chance to in ages.

Lezzas! :mitchell:

Anita18
08-01-2012, 11:50 AM
As an admin, I see adverts here and they relate to the thread generally. Im :rofl: that the advert on the top of this thread is encouraging me to sign up to the dating site, 'Plenty Of Fish' Noooo! :scream: from all those :EVILLE: men in the closet!!!
Hey I met my fiance on that site! :soapbox:

Granted, it's possible he's a lesser gay, he looks like a girly boy. But um...he definitely likes the lady bits. :grope: Never judge appearances, that's what I say!

antmanb
08-01-2012, 11:52 AM
Lezzas! :mitchell:

Maybe Lesser-Lezzas?

magnolia
08-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Maybe Lesser-Lezzas?

I think I invented a label by accident, and if it is going to be used, I want it used properly.

If misskarne and her two bestfriends are lesbians who are now dating a guy or married to a guy, then they are lesser-lezzas!

antmanb
08-01-2012, 12:49 PM
I think I invented a label by accident, and if it is going to be used, I want it used properly.

If misskarne and her two bestfriends are lesbians who are now dating a guy or married to a guy, then they are lesser-lezzas!

Just to be clear, I'm laughing at you, not with you.

succubus
08-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Yeah, well. I just thought this guy writing about his favorite pastime as going up into the mountain retreat with just his fellow male colleagues with musical instruments was odd, and I didn't know this was going to get nitpicked so much. If I knew that, I might have more precisely translated what he wrote, namely that he specified the 'musical instruments' to be 'horns' which he and his colleagues were going to spend the whole night 'blowing on'. And this only put me on alert that he might possibly be gay, which, when I met him, he spoke about going to a gay nudist beach out of the blue, and then that was enough for me to know that he was gay. Maybe he wasn't, but don't you think that's a pretty perverted subject to bring up with someone you're meeting for the first time on a date?

(snipped disrespectfully)

This is a joke, right?

misskarne
08-01-2012, 01:31 PM

I think you've missed the basic point here.

berthesghost
08-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Marriage rate is going way down, and I have seen several 'statistics' that measure the amount of time spent on sex by married couples, and Japanese couples spend the least amount of time having sex compared to other nationalities. omg, how could you not have given us a link! Soooo many questions!

Who's the horniest nation? It's those eyetalians innit.

And how do they "measure the amount of time spent on sex"? Stop watch? Calendar?

NinjaTurtles
08-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Who's the horniest nation? It's those eyetalians innit.

I don't know, Japan does have those infamous "love hotels": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyY5_T35Oik

magnolia
08-01-2012, 02:02 PM
This is a joke, right?

Dear succubus, who is bearding for a lesser gay, no, I was being quite serious when I wrote that I found it quite perverse for someone to blithely recount his experience of going to a nudist beach on a first date. Where I am from, there are topics that one should avoid talking about on first dates. Preferred topics would be one's non-x-rated hobbies, mutual friends, books/films one has seen... things of this ilk. That he divulged that it was a gay nudist beach he went to made me think that he was not only perverted but gay as well.

I would like to reiterate that being gay, as far as I am concerned, is a neutral term in so far as being heterosexual, a man, a woman, Chinese, American, British, Japanese, and so forth are also neutral terms, though I do not wish to deny that being gay is certainly fraught with difficulties in the heterosexual-dominated society that we live in, just as it is difficult to live as a woman in a patriarchical society, or ethnic minorities to live amongst other dominant ethnic groups.

Also, although I personally cannot see myself offer my bearding services to anyone, I see it as being none of my business if two consenting adults decide to engage in consensual bearding arrangements.

berthesghost
08-01-2012, 02:08 PM
That he divulged that it was a gay nudist beach he went to made me think that he was not only perverted but gay as well.I think I must be a "lesser pervert" because I've accidentally walked onto nude beaches while following the shoreline. In my experience, it's usually fat people playing volleyball and getting all giggly. I think theyre more nerdy than perverted.

berthesghost
08-01-2012, 02:12 PM
I don't know, Japan does have those infamous "love hotels": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyY5_T35Oik
Hello kitty s&m room?!?! :eek: :lol: what a blizzard marriage of varied interests. Now I'm off to my Barbie water sports aerobics class.

magnolia
08-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Oh, all right. Go to:

http://www.durex.com/en-sg/sexualwellbeingsurvey/pages/default.aspx

for full report.

Below is the percentage of people who answered that they have sex once a week at least:

1. Greece 87%
2. Brazil 82%
3. Russia 80%
4. China 78%
5. Italy/Poland 76%
7. Malaysia 74%
8. Switzerland 72%
9. Mexico/Spain/South Africa 71%
12. France/Austria 70%
14. Germany/India 68%
16. Thailand 65%
17. Amsterdam/New Zealand 63%
19. Hong Kong/Singapore 62%
21. Australia 60%
22. Canada 59%
23. United Kingdom 55%
24. United States/Nigeria 53%
26. Japan 34%

I am not responsible for the accuracy of these figures, and I think they need to be cross-checked for various factors.

sap5
08-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Where I am from, there are topics that one should avoid talking about on first dates.

Where exactly are you from, magnolia? The only people I know with such a crazy set of judgmental rules are people who have either never gone on a date, or get all their information on how to act on a date from stupid books. Your posts make you sound like Mary from Pride and Prejudice. Stop reading and "testing" theories, and start living, for goodness sake.