PDA

View Full Version : Dating dilemma

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

SHARPIE
08-01-2012, 04:44 AM
Do gay nudist beaches really exist? :confused: Do you have to show some kind of gay identification card to enter? Can both full gays and lesser gays be there?

So many questions! :(

Bahahahaha!!! :rofl:

Would a gay identification card have some sort of Judy Garland embossment?

Aussie Willy
08-01-2012, 04:49 AM
I am starting to lose track of who magnolia dated and who SceneIt dated and who was gay and who was supposed to be gay but wasn't and who was a lesser gay and who was obsessed with horns in the woods

You forgot to add in creepy people.

Really
08-01-2012, 04:52 AM
We need a graemlin for digging yourself in deeper...

magnolia
08-01-2012, 05:02 AM
Bahahahaha!!! :rofl:

Would a gay identification card have some sort of Judy Garland embossment?

:lol: no ID, just the will. In Europe, at least, they do exist you know.
I lived in Brighton and there was a nudist beach nearby, with both heterosexual section and gay section.

Badams
08-01-2012, 05:04 AM
I think, in reality, we are all just either gay...or lesser gays.

manleywoman
08-01-2012, 05:05 AM
Wow, I just found this thread and spent the last hour reading from start to finish. EPIC.

MacMadame
08-01-2012, 06:54 AM
I believe that you keep saying you can determine who is gay or not gay or a lesser gay by using your assumptions about them as well as their disinterest in you.
Not to mention, by the criteria magnolia is using, I'd say 80% of the Japanese men I've met were gay. :lol:

I'm particularly amused by the idea that a bunch of guys going to a cabin to blow on horns is gay. If they are hunting horns, that's probably one of the most macho thing you can do in a cabin the woods.

Vagabond
08-01-2012, 07:03 AM
Upon even further reflection, allezfred, I am like Haley Joel Osment.

I see B.S.C. women everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're B.S.C. I see them all the time. They're everywhere. :scream:

magnolia
08-01-2012, 08:11 AM
Suggesting that there are a significant number of closeted gay men who attempt to marry in order to appear heterosexual makes you unpopular on all fronts.

Yeah, okay. I don't mind admitting that the fact that a man writes that his favorite way to spend the weekend is to go to a mountain retreat with just his male colleagues to blow horns with each other all night long doesn't necessarily constitute a gay fantasy. (He said he blew a trumpet and his favorite colleague blew a saxaphone. I guess a normal heterosexual woman ought to have fantasized about how she wanted to be his trumpet, eh?)

The blowing horn part wasn't so important as him stressing that it had to be just his male colleagues that he was going away on a mountain retreat with. I saw that as him already reserving weekends away where no one would be able to contact him, which made the story suspicious.

Anyway, at this point in my life, I don't care if the doctor was gay or not, and I don't think any poster here should either.

As for Japanese men... well, they are not effeminate, but they are definitely very shy, or just more asexual. Marriage rate is going way down, and I have seen several 'statistics' that measure the amount of time spent on sex by married couples, and Japanese couples spend the least amount of time having sex compared to other nationalities. This kind of 'statistics' has to be taken with a huge grain of salt, but living in Japan, I find this claim to be quite believable.

I was talking to a woman at my work place who attends to my computer, and because there was alot of waiting around while the programs got installed, and because there was no one else in the room, we got to chatting. She said she was married, and I said that how great it was that she managed to maintain a career with marriage. And then I asked her what was she going to do (how was she going to maintain her career) if she got pregnant. And then she told me that her husband is like a house mate to her but not a husband or lover. She said they sleep in separate bedrooms and hence, there was no likelihood of pregnancy.

So I asked her if she didn't think about getting a divorce, and she told me she was not in love with anyone else, and that they got along fine together in the sense that they played computer games together and went to movies together, and did other things together that made them friends. I couldn't make any comment to that beyond saying 'oh, well, if that arrangement works for you and your husband, more strength to you both'. And I guess she was quite okay with that arrangement, for otherwise, I don't think she would just casually say this to me, right?

Anita18
08-01-2012, 08:33 AM
Some couples sleep in separate bedrooms due to snoring (or differing and uncompromisable preferences in sleeping arrangements), but they still find other ways to get :grope:. So separate bedrooms doesn't necessarily mean that the marriage is a sexless friendship.

The other stuff might be though, but again, different strokes for different folks. -shrug-

antmanb
08-01-2012, 09:13 AM
The opposite sex is romantically rejected for all kinds of reasons, and in a majority of cases, it is not because the person involved is a closet gay, of course.

And it is indeed better to just accept rejection and not ask for reasons why, but that's not human nature and you usually want to know why 's/he no longer loves me/is interested in me' not only because you think you might be able to correct the problem, but also because you want to make sure that you do what you can so as not to cause another person's rejection in the future.

As for the 'gay husband checklist', it nowhere lists 'likes figure skating' as a sign of gayness and 'likes baseball' as a sign of heterosexuality. Just take a look and you'll see that the list is far more straightforward than that, so much so that you kind of wonder why it even has to be spelt out. But love makes one blind, you see, so that list is there to help those who are blinded by love.

If the books you recommend are so great, then why is it that you are still single and hunting down closet gays?

Do gay nudist beaches really exist? :confused: Do you have to show some kind of gay identification card to enter? (

No silly, these days we just get chipped like dogs and the new fangled technology sorts us onto the correct beach.

Suggesting that there are a significant number of closeted gay men who attempt to marry in order to appear heterosexual makes you unpopular on all fronts.

It's not that it makes you unpopular, the fact you're a complete crazy is what makes you unpopular. But it's the fact that you are completely wrong that a singificant number of closeted gay men try to find a beard, you're wrong and you've read some crackpot book by some other Konspiracy theorist batshit crazy bint. But you hang on to the firm belief that there's a whole league of lesser gays out there with your photo on their altar determined to ruin your life by marrying you. Keep the tin foil hat close by won't you.

magnolia
08-01-2012, 09:26 AM
If the books you recommend are so great, then why is it that you are still single and hunting down closet gays?

Obviously, I am single because I'm a crazy looney. Presently, I am not hunting down closet gays and have no wish to ever do so. And no matter how sound the advice given in the books are, if one doesn't put oneself out on the dating scene and test them in practice, they're just words.

ETA:
http://newgaytravelguide.com/2011/05/22/gay-nude-beaches-around-the--world.aspx
http://www.gaycities.com/outthere/4524/beach-buns-top-eight-gay-nude-beaches-worldwide/

I met three men whom I deemed to be closeted gays which is not such a great number, I feel, though on an emotional level, meeting just one is more than enough because you only marry one man, not many. Anyway, I resolved that matter for myself, as far as I'm concerned.

Whether the total number of closet gay can be considered 'significant' or not depends on how you read the number. According to Laud Humphrey's study conducted in 1970, 54% of men who engaged in 'tearoom trade' (homosexual activity in public places) were married. The US population in 1970 was a little over 200 million. If 5% are gay, the gay population was 10 million, of which if half were of marriageable age and married, there were 2.5 million closeted men and women married in United States alone during the 1970's.

We can be sure the percentage of married gays has since declined, but to what extent and how early on did the decline begin? In the 1980's? Or 1990's? Anyway, I'm sure there are many people who got married during the 1970's who are still alive and married, so the estimate that there are millions (even tens of millions) of couples worldwide whose spouse is a closeted gay individual is not at all unfeasible. To me, that is a significant number.

SHARPIE
08-01-2012, 09:41 AM
As an admin, I see adverts here and they relate to the thread generally. Im :rofl: that the advert on the top of this thread is encouraging me to sign up to the dating site, 'Plenty Of Fish' Noooo! :scream: from all those :EVILLE: men in the closet!!!

allezfred
08-01-2012, 11:01 AM
I've got CougarLife! I'm not that old surely! :drama:

Anyway, if I'd known blowing horns was actually all about blowing each others horns then I might have taken up the trumpet when I was younger. :lol:

SHARPIE
08-01-2012, 11:06 AM
I've got CougarLife! I'm not that old surely! :drama:

Isnt Cougarlife about older women chasing younger blokes? You should be flattered!

Anyway I now have some ad about Britains Hottest Diet to help me drop 3 dress sizes - Cheers Google!!!!