PDA

View Full Version : Dating dilemma

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

genevieve
07-31-2012, 10:20 PM
Now THAT would be a lesser gay.

LilJen
07-31-2012, 10:29 PM
Lesser? Or greater, because she could actually grow her own penis? I have to say that would be quite the feat.

NinjaTurtles
07-31-2012, 10:40 PM
I was talking about the movie Bernie today and had the sudden realization that ZOMG magnolia is right, you could be tricked by a lesser gay and end up with your money squandered and you shot dead in the back!

:P

leesaleesa
07-31-2012, 10:55 PM
Having a burping/farting contest is the foolproof way to get an undercover gay to blow his cover.

Anyway, Magnolia, if Sceneit gets fooled into ladybodying for a lesser gay, once she discovers it based on the timeframe you gave of 20-30 years, they will both be for the old folks home, so no harm no foul, really.

I'm almost afraid to take my nightly constitutional, knowing that all those evil gays with nefarious plans to pretend to be straight so as to get with heterosexual women are just doors away. Hell, I am afraid just to go to my car, because a gay man neighbor gave me beer Saturday! Now I know he didn't want to be friendly, he wanted me to be a beard.

Sparks
07-31-2012, 11:19 PM
Hell, I am afraid just to go to my car, because a gay man neighbor gave me beer Saturday! Now I know he didn't want to be friendly, he wanted me to be a beard.
He's just using you!!!

chipso1
08-01-2012, 12:33 AM
Batshit crazy post #656715215

So because I like figure skating, I must be gay? How does the fact that I also enjoy hockey, baseball, and the rest of the "pre-approved hetero sports" factor in to that? Am I straight from April-October when baseball's on, and then gay just in time for Skate America? Is there a book I can consult on this?? :confused:

You are a homophobe. And you're clearly not mature enough for ANY relationship.

magnolia
08-01-2012, 01:00 AM
So because I like figure skating, I must be gay? How does the fact that I also enjoy hockey, baseball, and the rest of the "pre-approved hetero sports" factor in to that? Am I straight from April-October when baseball's on, and then gay just in time for Skate America? Is there a book I can consult on this?? :confused:

I like figure skating, too. So are you telling me I must be gay? By the way, I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay, so I don't see why you would lose any sleep if anyone thought you might be gay for liking figure skating?

numbers123
08-01-2012, 01:20 AM
I think you are missing the point, but that in itself does not surprised me. I believe that you keep saying you can determine who is gay or not gay or a lesser gay by using your assumptions about them as well as their disinterest in you.

chipso1 was saying, I believe, he will have to correct me if he did not mean it the way I understood it to be, that just because someone likes or does something that you think is gay DOES NOT MEAN that they are gay.

What I do believe is that if a guy isn't interested in you, that what it means is "I am not interested" not "I am not interested in you so I must be gay"

leesaleesa
08-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Seriously though, this may be a case of transference. Magnolia may use the "they're all gay" excuse to explain why she's not with a man. Perhaps she is a closet gay.

Sorry Magnolia, but "ferreting out" gay men and thinking of exposing them to harm their career or reputation seems like the ultimate in homophobia to me.

Oh, and I'm going to visit a friend soon in the mountains-We are going to rent a cabin and invite her sisters. Bunch of women alone on a mountain? I think we're suspect!

magnolia
08-01-2012, 01:39 AM
chipso1 was saying, I believe, he will have to correct me if he did not mean it the way I understood it to be, that just because someone likes or does something that you think is gay DOES NOT MEAN that they are gay.

What I do believe is that if a guy isn't interested in you, that what it means is "I am not interested" not "I am not interested in you so I must be gay"

The opposite sex is romantically rejected for all kinds of reasons, and in a majority of cases, it is not because the person involved is a closet gay, of course.

And it is indeed better to just accept rejection and not ask for reasons why, but that's not human nature and you usually want to know why 's/he no longer loves me/is interested in me' not only because you think you might be able to correct the problem, but also because you want to make sure that you do what you can so as not to cause another person's rejection in the future.

As for the 'gay husband checklist', it nowhere lists 'likes figure skating' as a sign of gayness and 'likes baseball' as a sign of heterosexuality. Just take a look and you'll see that the list is far more straightforward than that, so much so that you kind of wonder why it even has to be spelt out. But love makes one blind, you see, so that list is there to help those who are blinded by love.

chipso1
08-01-2012, 01:40 AM
I like figure skating, too. So are you telling me I must be gay? By the way, I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay, so I don't see why you would lose any sleep if anyone thought you might be gay for liking figure skating?

Wow, you are dense! :rofl: Do you not remember what you wrote previously about your first victim that, since he enjoyed theatre (MUSICAL theatre, at that!), that he MUST be gay? Or at least a lesser gay out to make you look like a fool. Damn those gays! Always ruining everything! :mitchell:

I think you are missing the point, but that in itself does not surprised me. I believe that you keep saying you can determine who is gay or not gay or a lesser gay by using your assumptions about them as well as their disinterest in you.

Thank you! You're correct on all counts. :)

magnolia
08-01-2012, 01:53 AM
Seriously though, this may be a case of transference. Magnolia may use the "they're all gay" excuse to explain why she's not with a man. Perhaps she is a closet gay.

Sorry Magnolia, but "ferreting out" gay men and thinking of exposing them to harm their career or reputation seems like the ultimate in homophobia to me.

Oh, and I'm going to visit a friend soon in the mountains-We are going to rent a cabin and invite her sisters. Bunch of women alone on a mountain? I think we're suspect!

Yeah, well. I just thought this guy writing about his favorite pastime as going up into the mountain retreat with just his fellow male colleagues with musical instruments was odd, and I didn't know this was going to get nitpicked so much. If I knew that, I might have more precisely translated what he wrote, namely that he specified the 'musical instruments' to be 'horns' which he and his colleagues were going to spend the whole night 'blowing on'. And this only put me on alert that he might possibly be gay, which, when I met him, he spoke about going to a gay nudist beach out of the blue, and then that was enough for me to know that he was gay. Maybe he wasn't, but don't you think that's a pretty perverted subject to bring up with someone you're meeting for the first time on a date?

I never 'harmed' their reputation. I never wrote to their companies, called up their family members, did anything 'harmful' to any three of them. All I did was to go on two dates with the first and one date with two of them. Does going on dates constitute harming them? In each of these three cases, it was I, not them, who ended contact. After returning home from the second date in the first case and the first date with the other two, I immediately wrote a polite e-mail terminating further contact writing that 'although you seem to be a nice and interesting person, I do not feel that we are compatible for a romantic relationship'. All three wrote back within few days saying 'they understood'.

taf2002
08-01-2012, 01:56 AM

I went to Tulsa last weekend with my 2 sisters & we shared a hotel room. Three women, two beds??? I slept with my older sister. Does that mean we are gay & my other sister who slept alone is straight?

The opposite sex is romantically rejected for all kinds of reasons, and in a majority of cases, it is not because the person involved is a closet gay, of course.

And it is indeed better to just accept rejection and not ask for reasons why, but that's not human nature and you usually want to know why's/he no longer loves me/is interested in me' not only because you think you might be able to correct the problem, but also because you want to make sure that you do what you can so as not to cause another person's rejection in the future.

As for the 'gay husband checklist', it nowhere lists 'likes figure skating' as a sign of gayness and 'likes baseball' as a sign of heterosexuality. Just take a look and you'll see that the list is far more straightforward than that, so much so that you kind of wonder why it even has to be spelt out. But love makes one blind, you see, so that list is there to help those who are blinded by love.

Dating is trial & error. You try other people on to see how they fit. Considering any relationship that didn't work out as rejection is foolish & self defeating. There is no harm in trying to become a more lovable person but trying to prevent future rejection by badgering the dumper & asking intrusive questions is not how to do it.

Assuming someone is gay because he's just not that into you is pretty narcissistic. And using some kind of bogus list to determine gayness is homophobic.

my little pony
08-01-2012, 02:09 AM
taf that is gay incest which is even more than greater gay, it's supersized gay

magnolia
08-01-2012, 02:11 AM
I went to Tulsa last weekend with my 2 sisters & we shared a hotel room. Three women, two beds??? I slept with my older sister. Does that mean we are gay & my other sister who slept alone is straight?

No, but if you wrote on your profile on a dating site that your favorite sleeping arrangement at hotels was to share the room with three women, and that you particularly wanted to sleep together with your older sister, alot of people would wonder about your sexuality.