PDA

View Full Version : More Jackson family drama

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

BigB08822
07-22-2012, 08:54 AM
This is just...odd...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/22/showbiz/michael-jackson-mom-missing-person/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Michael's mom has been reported missing by his children, who are now under her care. They claim they have been unable to speak to her for over a week but it appears no one else is concerned. What the heck goes on in that family!?

Latte
07-22-2012, 12:57 PM
I heard that on the news about a hour ago.
It seems that half of her kids are saying she is missing.
And the other half are saying she is ok but won't say where she is.
Very strange

berthesghost
07-22-2012, 01:41 PM
the jacksons are very important because they make the rest of us feel really normal and good about ourselves. :lol:

duane
07-22-2012, 03:36 PM
This could be serious. Michael's estate--worth hundreds of millions and continuously growing--was left to his 3 kids and Mama Kate. Money does weird things to people, especially to those left out.

snoopysnake
07-22-2012, 10:26 PM
My guess is a face lift or other plastic surgery.

Seriously, I hope Katherine is okay. She has had enough tragedy.

overedge
07-22-2012, 10:59 PM
The story isn't quite clear on this, but aren't the kids in her custody? Shouldn't social services be investigating if she's supposed to be in charge of them and they haven't spoken to her for a week?

skatemommy
07-23-2012, 12:04 AM
^ I think they have multiple nanny types but still it begs the question. One report says she is "resting" with one of her children. God help her...

BigB08822
07-23-2012, 12:57 AM
When she dies you just know all hell is going to break loose with that family. Michael's kids will probably feel they have no one left and take their money and completely separate themselves from the rest of the clan. I am starting to wonder if Michael sheltered them a little too much to the point where they trust no one or if they have legitimate reasons to want to trust no one but their grandmother. Maybe both.

duane
07-23-2012, 02:12 AM
Can't help but wonder how Kate's will is set up. Will her estate be split equally among her kids? Just certain kids or none at all? Among her grandkids? Michael's kids only? There were reports of some of the Jackson clan living pretty much in destitute while MJ was alive. Did Kate come to their assistance once she inherited part of MJ's estate?

berthesghost
07-23-2012, 02:21 AM
The story isn't quite clear on this, but aren't the kids in her custody? Shouldn't social services be investigating if she's supposed to be in charge of them and they haven't spoken to her for a week?Hey, when someone explains to me how they ended up in the care of their eccentric and elderly grandmother while their young mothers are still alive and well.... :lol: It's a wonder the woman got to keep custody of her own kids, so :shuffle:

judiz
07-23-2012, 02:58 AM
Hey, when someone explains to me how they ended up in the care of their eccentric and elderly grandmother while their young mothers are still alive and well.... :lol: It's a wonder the woman got to keep custody of her own kids, so :shuffle:

The mothers of Michael's children signed away their parental rights when the children were born although I thought one of the mom's did go to court to regain them. I assume Michael's will named his mom as guardian or the family decided it was best for the kids to stay together with their grandmother.

berthesghost
07-23-2012, 03:11 AM
Deb Rowe (wife #2, mom #1 of kids #1 & 2) Has been in various "negotiations" with the jackson clan over the years ever since her divorce settlement.

Jane doe (undisclosed mom of kid #3) we know even less about, who she is, what she wants, what she can do, etc...

I get that any judge would probably honor any currently undisputed preexisting deal, but it's still mind boggling to think of any kids not with their able bodied mom in favor of a octogenarian with a famously bad marriage to an allegedly abusive man.

BigB08822
07-23-2012, 03:35 AM
Everyone asks about what rights the mom may have but what about the biological father? That reads as a joke, but I'm serious. You can never convince me that those kids are Michael's. Not in a million years.

mag
07-23-2012, 05:06 AM
Sperm bank?

BigB08822
07-23-2012, 06:54 AM
Sperm bank?

Yeah, probably the most logical assumption and one that would be the least amount of legal trouble.