PDA

View Full Version : Which ice dancer has slept with the most world champions??

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

ballettmaus
07-23-2012, 08:06 AM
What's wrong with this thread? These are young people, who could be your kids, do you think they deserve to have their personal lives discussed like this? I think it's time to get back to the topic of skating. This is not supposed to be a filthy gossip rag!

And here I was thinking this section of the forum was called Trash Can for a reason when all these years it was apparently just a cover name for the most factual and accurate of discussions. Glad you cleared that up! :rolleyes: :rofl:

senorita
07-23-2012, 08:30 AM
It's Ludmila Skatelikehellova. Everyone knows that.

LOL, I dont know her. Who is she?

DORISPULASKI
07-23-2012, 09:52 AM
An imaginary woman who featured in funny stories on the SkateFans list. Possibly on even older lists.

Reuven
07-23-2012, 09:07 PM
Pfft. Baseless rumors put out by the Obskuristani Fed in a vain attempt to deflect attention from the judge-and-donkey skandal.
Not sure how that was going to work since I heard that Ludmila had a...erm...hand in that, too.
First heard of the legend that is Ludmila on rssif.

Nomad
07-24-2012, 06:18 AM

A skandalous diva extraordinaire. One of many colorful characters who skated for Konspiristan, whose Federation is run by the eville Greaseyerpalm Politikov.

leafygreens
07-24-2012, 04:35 PM
Why did Tanith and Evan break up? Because they were long-distance?

Why did Nastia and Evan break up? Were they even really "together" in the first place?

I was skeptical of Tanith and Charlie at first, but they appear happy and going strong. I heard that they bought a house together.

It's funny how these days, all the skaters are dating each other, and their careers are fine. But decades ago, no one was "allowed" to have a boyfriend or girlfriend, and if they were caught, it was scandalous and sure to ruin their career, because they weren't "dedicated" enough to skating.

Nomad
07-25-2012, 02:10 AM
Why did Tanith and Evan break up? Because they were long-distance?

Where've you been? You didn't hear about Evan's fling with Betsey Johnson? :P

DimaToe
07-25-2012, 02:26 AM
great. another poll Kwan won't win. :mad:

:lol:

...Well, she still is a young and beautiful woman, if she contacted some of the WC winning men, she could still win this poll in time, just gotta kick it into high gear ;) :smokin:

leafygreens
07-25-2012, 03:09 AM

I figured it was just a rumor. Is there any proof?

Cherub721
07-25-2012, 12:20 PM

Was he with Donna Karan and Donatella Versace too? :lol:

gkelly
07-25-2012, 12:37 PM
...Well, she still is a young and beautiful woman, if she contacted some of the WC winning men, she could still win this poll in time, just gotta kick it into high gear ;) :smokin:

But for this specific poll, wouldn't she also have to become an ice dancer?

Johnny_Fever
07-25-2012, 12:58 PM
Tanith has 1. The poll says "slept with"With who? Evan? Yeah, they might have taken a nap together.

sap5
07-25-2012, 03:54 PM
With who? Evan? Yeah, they might have taken a nap together.

Charlie White (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20386028,00.html)

love_skate2011
07-25-2012, 04:02 PM

I too was fooled, I tried googling her and no results :rofl: