PDA

View Full Version : Which ice dancer has slept with the most world champions??

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Zemgirl
07-22-2012, 08:32 PM
What's wrong with this thread? These are young people, who could be your kids, do you think they deserve to have their personal lives discussed like this? I think it's time to get back to the topic of skating. This is not supposed to be a filthy gossip rag! And don't tell me to lighten up, because I care about them as more than just fodder for your low-brow form of entertainment, it's disgusting!
Actually, they are all consenting adults (Christopher Dean is probably old enough to be my father) and can do whatever they want with each other. But since they are in the public eye - and some of them are not very discrete - fans are bound to speculate. And some of these relationships certainly impacted the skating of the parties involved.

That said, this thread isn't my cup of tea, either.

overedge
07-22-2012, 08:52 PM
What's wrong with this thread? These are young people, who could be your kids, do you think they deserve to have their personal lives discussed like this? I think it's time to get back to the topic of skating. This is not supposed to be a filthy gossip rag! And don't tell me to lighten up, because I care about them as more than just fodder for your low-brow form of entertainment, it's disgusting!

Then why did you click on it? The title is a pretty good clue as to what it's about.

Angelwings201
07-22-2012, 08:53 PM
Actually, they are all consenting adults (Christopher Dean is probably old enough to be my father) and can do whatever they want with each other. But since they are in the public eye - and some of them are not very discrete - fans are bound to speculate. And some of these relationships certainly impacted the skating of the parties involved.

That said, this thread isn't my cup of tea, either.

Sparks
07-22-2012, 09:12 PM
Your past life talk has me wondering if he's one of my jittery, ill-tempered ancestors. Thanks a lot. :rolleyes:

:P

I would rep you so hard if I could.

Zemgirl
07-22-2012, 09:21 PM
Like I said, this forum has really fallen to a new low. Whether or not someone is old enough to be your dad or granddad, shouldn't have anything to do with decency. Yes, they can do whatever they want, does that mean you should discuss it? Being in the public eye is one thing when you are a super movie star, but these people, and some of them ARE young people, Maia, Meryl, Tanith and Tessa, do not deserve this from their skating fans. They are athletes, working to do their best and to be talked about in this shameless fashion is just inexcusable. I hope you are all shamed into thinking twice before you post such MEAN things about such nice and incredibly talented people.
You registered and started commenting because FSU has fallen to a new low? :confused:

Look, you were concerned about the skaters' ages, I pointed out that they aren't kids. Maia Shibutani just turned 18, so technically even she is no longer covered by the forum rules (http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/announcement.php?f=14&a=37) (no gossip about underage skaters). All the others are adults, not kids, and as I stated earlier, quite a few of them are very forthcoming about their relationships. It's hardly a secret that Tanith Belbin is involved with Charlie White and was once involved with Evan Lysacek. Morozov was married to Navka and Bourne, that's public record. I'm not going to stalk any skaters and they deserve to live their lives like anyone else. But if the skaters choose not to be private and discrete about their relationships, why should fans be expected to preserve this non-existent privacy?

I don't view actors as less deserving of privacy than skaters, BTW. But information that's made public is just that - public.

Angelwings201
07-22-2012, 09:24 PM
You registered and started commenting because FSU has fallen to a new low? :confused:

Look, you were concerned about the skaters' ages, I pointed out that they aren't kids. Maia Shibutani just turned 18, so technically even she is no longer covered by the forum rules (http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/announcement.php?f=14&a=37) (no gossip about underage skaters). All the others are adults, not kids, and as I stated earlier, quite a few of them are very forthcoming about their relationships. It's hardly a secret that Tanith Belbin is involved with Charlie White and was once involved with Evan Lysacek. Morozov was married to Navka and Bourne, that's public record. I'm not going to stalk any skaters and they deserve to live their lives like anyone else. But if the skaters choose not to be private and discrete about their relationships, why should fans be expected to preserve this non-existent privacy?

I don't view actors as less deserving of privacy than skaters, BTW. But information that's made public is just that - public.

berthesghost
07-22-2012, 09:57 PM
:lol: at this poll. It probably should be opened up to both sexes to answer the burning question "who is figure skating's biggest slore?" :2faced::rollin:great. another poll Kwan won't win. :mad:

:lol:

Cherub721
07-22-2012, 10:17 PM
Gordeeva and Zhulin? Or Browning? When? How? Why?

Persistent rumors over the years. Scott Hamilton was another rumor. If you google some of these names (for example Gordeeva + Browning) google actually pops up with "Gordeeva Browning affair".

genevieve
07-22-2012, 10:25 PM
I understand this is not GoldenSkate, but is this poll really necessary?
If we used that standard, there wouldn't be any polls at all.

hmmm...maybe that's not such a bad idea :fan21:

overedge
07-22-2012, 11:01 PM
Well ok, I guess there is just no appealing to decency where you are concerned.

And apparently with you there's no appealing to common sense. If the thread offends you, don't read it.

Badams
07-22-2012, 11:15 PM
great. another poll Kwan won't win. :mad:

:lol:

:rofl:

Every single choice is older than I am. :shuffle:

mossop
07-22-2012, 11:58 PM
This thread is interesting read. Now we know who have too much time on hand for such talk!:P

Triple Butz
07-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Tanith has 1. The poll says "slept with" :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol:

Reuven
07-23-2012, 12:46 AM
It's Ludmila Skatelikehellova. Everyone knows that. :rolleyes:

Ludmila still wins. :P
Well, is being Bi an unfair advantage? I’ve heard unsubstantiated rumours from :sekret:

Nomad
07-23-2012, 04:14 AM
Well, is being Bi an unfair advantage? Iíve heard unsubstantiated rumours from :sekret:

Pfft. Baseless rumors put out by the Obskuristani Fed in a vain attempt to deflect attention from the judge-and-donkey skandal.