PDA

View Full Version : "The Dark Knight Rises" -- Impressions, Thoughts?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

cailuj365
07-24-2012, 11:52 PM
I loved the movie. I thought it was a great ending to the trilogy. The last five to ten minutes had me gasping with almost every scene! I'd definitely go see it again.

Bane's voice didn't bother me. After hearing the hammy, gruff voice that Batman takes on for the last three movies, I don't think I could get fazed by other unusual voices now, haha.

I agree with the praise for Anne Hathaway. She's really hit-or-miss with me, but I thought she nailed her character here.

Anita18
07-25-2012, 05:24 AM
Christian Bale in Denver, privately:
http://www.denverpost.com/theatershooting/ci_21147699/christian-bale-town-visiting-victims-shooting

Warner Brothers also announced that it will make a donation to a Victim's Advocacy Fund, after consultation with the Governor of Colorado.
Awww that's nice of him. I'm still not sure if I agree with WB giving money to the victims, since it may imply some guilt (and they're already being sued - geez, TDKR is not Natural Born Killers, the gunman was bonkers which is not their fault), but one of the actors going to visit on his own personal time is nice.

The youngest victim was about the same age as Bale's daughter. :(