PDA

View Full Version : Project Runway 10 Starts Tonight

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

PDilemma
07-27-2012, 01:40 PM
I liked the winning dress, but I also liked the shark dress.

Did anyone quit yet? I was only half watching up to the runway show.

I would have been fine with either of those winning.

Not yet. Nothing in next week's previews either.

ArtisticFan
07-27-2012, 01:45 PM
it was pretty ballsy of heidi to judge tonight's show in what looked like a pair of pajamas from the set of jerseylicious

I was thinking she might want to be comfy so she could eat the left over candy later.

I also had to laugh at Nina Garcia saying the shark dress made her smile. That woman doesn't smile.

Aceon6
07-27-2012, 01:56 PM
Did anyone quit yet? I was only half watching up to the runway show.

No, Bunim Murray did it again by showing a clip in the previews that had nothing to do with the upcoming show. Remember the ambulances from last season?

skatesindreams
07-27-2012, 02:17 PM
If you looked at the back of the "shark" dress, it wasn't quite as well-constructed as the judges thought.
I'm glad Ven won.

Buffi and Lantie's dresses were both terrible.
However, it was obvious that Lantie didn't want to be there; so, it was easier to let her go.

Does Buffi know what "taste" is?

cruisin
07-27-2012, 02:42 PM
I missed it last night, we had some excitement here. Which dress won?

skatesindreams
07-27-2012, 02:57 PM
This lovely one, by Ven:
http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway/season-10/rate-the-runway/episode-2#id=15

TheGirlCanSkate
07-27-2012, 03:16 PM
I really like Dmitry's dress. It was also one of the few that was very wearable. Ven made a beautiful dress, but it wasn't "fun".

dbell1
07-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Glad Ven won this week, he should have won last week. But, if he pulls another 'rose' outfit out, I'll start wondering if he's going to be like Ruffles (Leanne).

Would have been happy with Sharky winning.

I liked the weaving on Buffi's top, if she had managed to make a dress out of it and ditched some of the accessories, she would have done well.

Still not sure how the older woman's candy dot dress didn't make it into the B3. It was horrid and she's delusional. DO NOT question the Divine Tim Gunn.

Kooan is totally a producer's pick. I'm guessing the angsty glue gunner is the one who disappears/quits?

skatesindreams
07-27-2012, 03:23 PM
I'd rather see something beautiful than most of their attempts at "fun".

FiveRinger
07-27-2012, 03:47 PM
Just finished watching last night's episode.

The snarking by the judges this season is almost more than I can stomach. I used to think that Michael Kors was funny. Now I just think that he's mean. And Heidi isn't much better.

Christopher and Gunnar.....they both are ridiculous. I haven't decided who I dislike more yet.

Ven makes beautiful clothes. But he's arrogant and unemotional. That's never a good combo.

I liked Dmitry's dress the best. I was pleased with the dresses in the top 3, but I wasn't as impressed with the shark dress as with Dmitry's.

Kooan's style actually worked with this challenge. Kind of. He's not going to last much longer.

There should have been a bottom 4. Christine definitely should have been a part of the craptacular display, Lanie going home was the obvious choice. She didn't even try.

Rogue
07-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Still not sure how the older woman's candy dot dress didn't make it into the B3. It was horrid and she's delusional. DO NOT question the Divine Tim Gunn.

Because she used more candy than two of the contestants, plus her candy actually stayed on? I agree, she was probably just barely above the bottom 3.

PDilemma
07-27-2012, 04:55 PM
Because she used more candy than two of the contestants, plus her candy actually stayed on? I agree, she was probably just barely above the bottom 3.

Her outfit was tragic, but you nailed the reason she got by. Rule number one in unconventional materials challenges is that you do not grab the closest thing to fabric. Had Lantie never watched a season???

skatesindreams
07-27-2012, 05:31 PM
Likely not...and what's more, I don't think she cared.

duane
07-27-2012, 06:29 PM
Still not sure how the older woman's candy dot dress didn't make it into the B3. It was horrid and she's delusional.
It was SO bad!! I think she should have been one of the B2.

Overall, I was impressed with many of the designs. It was difficult to pick T3.

my little pony
07-27-2012, 06:35 PM
ita, i think overall it was much better than the last time they went to dylan's candy bar for a challenge