PDA

View Full Version : Project Runway 10 Starts Tonight

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

danceronice
09-24-2012, 04:07 PM
What's Dmitri's last name? You can look him up on dancesportinfo.net and see if there are any photos or videos.

I wish for less "drama"; particularly the sort manipulated by the producers.
Trying to design/produce/sell clothes is stressful enough without it.
The business isn't easy.

Yes, but most people don't want to see reality on reality TV, because it's generally quite boring. Sewing is not scintillating drama. Heck, *I'd* like to see actual ballroom dancing and actual ballroom-dance judging on DWTS, but never gonna happen because real beginners are not usually rip-roaring entertainment.

skatesindreams
09-24-2012, 05:13 PM
^^^
Dmitry Sholokhov.

PrincessLeppard
09-28-2012, 03:04 AM
Why are they putting these women with huge calves in that length skirt???? It's not a good look.

And I don't really like babies much, but the little white dress with the green speck thingys was kind of cute.

PDilemma
09-28-2012, 03:33 AM
Why are they putting these women with huge calves in that length skirt???? It's not a good look.

And I don't really like babies much, but the little white dress with the green speck thingys was kind of cute.

That was adorable and a well-deserved win. I liked Sonjia's boy outfit, too, but might have given the win to Fabio.

So glad Elena was out instead of Melissa. Melissa's was probably the worst--you don't put a sheath dress on a baby for a reason, honey. But she is better than Elena and I hate to see a decent designer go home on a challenge like this.

cruisin
09-28-2012, 03:39 AM
That was adorable and a well-deserved win. I liked Sonjia's boy outfit, too, but might have given the win to Fabio.

So glad Elena was out instead of Melissa. Melissa's was probably the worst--you don't put a sheath dress on a baby for a reason, honey. But she is better than Elena and I hate to see a decent designer go home on a challenge like this.

That, kinda, stinks. Elena's was the best collection of the bunch. Now, we won't see it.

PDilemma
09-28-2012, 03:55 AM
That, kinda, stinks. Elena's was the best collection of the bunch. Now, we won't see it.

I never look at collections until the season is over.

Tesla
09-28-2012, 04:02 AM
Elena's attitude got her the boot because Melissa's outfit was just awful.

dbell1
09-28-2012, 04:19 AM
Every year, Heidi's Sweatshop Challenge annoys me.

Melissa designed a tube peekaboo diaper dress and tossed the mother into the worst short outfit of the season and Nina loved it? :eek: The jacket was only saved by the monster on the back, the rest of it was fugly.

Meanwhile, Elena's baby Toddler & Tiara top got her aufed? Couldn't have been the cute jacket that Heidi squealed over. The woman made 3 pieces and the mom looked good. Melissa stole Heidi's leggings, then couldn't put a dress together. Ugh. They went on past challenges when choosing their dumper tonight.

Comrade Snape is my hero. That line "I forgot I was a father" had me roaring. And his throwaway comment about Heidi having 100 kids - classic.

But, overall, there were some adorable baby outfits there. So glad Tim came in and took the screaming babies. I'd have tossed mine in a vat of dye to short out the batteries. :P

Matryeshka
09-28-2012, 04:24 AM
This episode was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. And who is excited about Project Runway Allstars: Villains (with special appearances by Andrae, Uli, and Kanye for the sake of diversity and some blonde girl that starts with an A I don't remember).

I hope they break into little islands and fight each other for fabric reward challenges and immunity.

Sparks
09-28-2012, 04:55 AM
Comrade Snape is my new boyfriend. He says the best stuff!

magicpixie
09-28-2012, 06:21 AM
(with special appearances by Andrae, Uli, and Kanye for the sake of diversity and some blonde girl that starts with an A I don't remember).

Paltrow look alike, Althea. I can't wait to see if crazy Wendy Pepper is still crazy.

I hope Fabio makes it to Fashion week. He seems like such a sweetheart.

kosjenka
09-28-2012, 12:44 PM
I think the judges are insane.
Christophers outfit was really bad. It looked worn out on the runway. How will it look once it is washed???

Elena and Snape are my favorite.
Snape for the win!

skatesindreams
09-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Christopher's outfit was really bad. It looked worn out on the runway. How will it look once it is washed???

As a "special occasion" outfit. it might be "sent out"?
It's obvious that the judges - who don't have to worry about "real life" - didn't think of that!

There were several good outfits - which surprised me.

I hope that Dmitry wins PR, also.

Tesla
09-28-2012, 02:40 PM
I think Elena got the boot because she pissed off Nina. Melissa's outfits were by far the worst of the bunch. Elena should not have gotten aufed last night.

Rogue
09-28-2012, 02:45 PM
I think the judges are insane.
Christophers outfit was really bad. It looked worn out on the runway. How will it look once it is washed???

All 3 of the boy looks beat all 3 of the girl looks, but Christopher's was the best girl look. Melissa's dress was totally inappropriate, and the only worthwhile piece of Elena's look was the jacket, which was impractical for a toddler. It wasn't dressy enough for a special occasion, but wasn't easy to play in either. At least Christopher's could be used for special occasions and would have some marketability.