PDA

View Full Version : Evan Lysacek News & Updates: Evan Plays With His Wang!

Pages : 1 [2]

aftershocks
07-19-2012, 04:42 AM
Thanks for the link kwanette! Interesting interview with Evan. In light of thread title, I had to snicker at this unintentionally hilarious comment: Evan discusses his Vera designed snake costume as "modern and edgy," and then he happily says, "She really changed my packaging." :lol: :grope:

I didn't know how they'd met, but obviously Vera has a lot of ties to skating having been a skater, so she's rubbed shoulders with a lot of skaters at different events. I actually thought Evan had met Vera through MKwan. Anyways, it certainly is not a secret that Vera and Evan are close friends. I guess the slant of this non-news is titillating for those unfamiliar with the skating world. Of course the way it is being titled and presented made me immediately think 'April Fools?' But of course we're in the middle of the summer, with the summer Games looming. :)

This article linked in the GSD thread on the subject seems to tell it like it is:

http://www.examiner.com/article/olympic-champion-evan-lysacek-living-with-vera-wang

After all, when a iconic designer friend gets you all decked out in a "modern edgy" snake costume in which you perform an Olympic medal winning program, of course you're gonna be forever friends, meeting up on both coasts and having sleep-overs and lunch dates, etc. Very cool, but not news.

alchemy void
07-19-2012, 04:55 AM
:rofl: This is the funniest thread title I've seen here. Apart from maybe the "It's a Piss-Off" Virtue and Moir thread.

I still think all the PBP thread titles for Cancer.net Skate America a few (five?) years ago are still the all time gold standard...

Johnny_Fever
07-19-2012, 12:35 PM
I hope this thread dies very quickly. The title is very offensive to me.In that case, I'll have to bump it for you.

Rex
07-19-2012, 01:11 PM
In that case, I'll have to bump it for you.

*snort*

I still do think it's a shame that Evan was not given a TV special. Brian and Scott got theirs; Scott got a few, didn't he?

Aussie Willy
07-19-2012, 01:53 PM
Isn't Evan just a Wanger?

aftershocks
07-19-2012, 05:24 PM
*snort*

I still do think it's a shame that Evan was not given a TV special. Brian and Scott got theirs; Scott got a few, didn't he?

Ahem, I guess we should stay tuned for possible reality tv offerings ... ;) I believe Scott H got more than a few tv specials. Kurt B has had zillions in Canada and in the U.S. Sure is a different world we're living in these days than the era in which Kurt, Brian B, Scott H, Dorothy H, and even Tara and Michelle had their skating on tv specials. These days its fashion shows, red carpets, feature films and reality tv shows.

Evan was heavily featured/ promoted in the RISE documentary.

PinkFeathers
07-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Wasn't there rumors about Evan going back to DWTS for all-stars? I guess he can't do that and skate, though.

Not sure there's much market for the Brian and Scott kind of skating shows these days. Not in the US anyway. Ten years ago, maybe.

Rex
07-19-2012, 07:37 PM
Ahem, I guess we should stay tuned for possible reality tv offerings ... ;) I believe Scott H got more than a few tv specials. Kurt B has had zillions in Canada and in the U.S. Sure is a different world we're living in these days than the era in which Kurt, Brian B, Scott H, Dorothy H, and even Tara and Michelle had their skating on tv specials. These days its fashion shows, red carpets, feature films and reality tv shows.

Evan was heavily featured/ promoted in the RISE documentary.

Evan seems too private for a reality show.
But if he wants to stay private, don't be hanging out with CK and his boytoys...I'm just sayin'.

overedge
07-19-2012, 07:45 PM
This article linked in the GSD thread on the subject seems to tell it like it is:

http://www.examiner.com/article/olympic-champion-evan-lysacek-living-with-vera-wang

Articles in The Examiner are written by self-proclaimed experts with minimal credentials other than being able to cut and paste from other sites. I wouldn't put any credibility on anything that appears there.

Johnny_Fever
07-19-2012, 09:40 PM
Isn't Evan just a Wanger?.........or wanker?

leafygreens
07-20-2012, 02:45 AM
:mitchell: I concur. Evan is not married and a virgin!

:lol::lol::lol:

crankyintheAM
07-20-2012, 09:21 PM
This thread is hilarious :lol: