PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Ando and Morozov

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

love_skate2011
07-18-2012, 08:29 PM
this is old news, he is now with Ilinykh and I bet a few years when Julia Lipnitskaya hits puberty Morozov will go after his next victim :scream:

Amy03
07-18-2012, 09:03 PM
haha I think you are right love_skate the next victim will most likely be julia lipnitskaya:slinkaway

Lacey
07-18-2012, 11:32 PM
I seriously hope someone who knows her well can contact her privately.

leigh466
07-18-2012, 11:58 PM
Wow. I always thought this was just stupid gossipy crap. He really was with Miki? And he really now is with 17 year old ice dancer?

pinky166
07-19-2012, 12:29 AM
where did you get that from?

It's most likely not true as I have it from a reliable source that Elena has been with Morozov for a year now.

I thought she said so in an interview, but my understanding of Russian is not very strong so I could be mistaken. Anyways, Elena is at least 18 now, her birthday was in April...

ioana
07-19-2012, 12:34 AM
I thought she said so in an interview, but my understanding of Russian is not very strong so I could be mistaken. Anyways, Elena is at least 18 now, her birthday was in April...

Is it the legality of the involvement you're questioning? Age of consent is 16 in Russia, anyway. No issues with the ick and eww factor of a 36-year old known womanizer dating a student half his age?

Amy03
07-19-2012, 12:41 AM
the problem is not only the huge age gab there is between them i mean he could literally be her(elena) father, it's also the fact that he has an affair with so many of his (underage) students. I sometimes really wonder if takes his job seriously and if he is doing this to on purpose to be able to take advantage of his students, he really is creepy and has no morals at all:rolleyes:.

I really hope that he doesn't get more underage age girls to coach, they really are not save with him!:yikes:

Michalle
07-19-2012, 01:22 AM
The Ilinykh/Morozov thing literally breaks my heart. I know it's not my business, and it's her life, but it makes me so sad, especially since people started predicting it literally the moment Elena and Nikita switched to being coached by him.

Moka-Ananas
07-19-2012, 02:09 AM
The Ilinykh/Morozov thing literally breaks my heart. I know it's not my business, and it's her life, but it makes me so sad, especially since people started predicting it literally the moment Elena and Nikita switched to being coached by him.

Same here. In addition to that, she dumped Nikita for Whorozov. What has she been smoking, for God's sake?!

love_skate2011
07-19-2012, 04:09 AM
Same here. In addition to that, she dumped Nikita for Whorozov. What has she been smoking, for God's sake?!

maybe Elena really likes the bad guy dirty look and Nikita was too much of a goody good guy for her :(

Ozzisk8tr
07-19-2012, 04:25 AM
maybe Elena really likes the bad guy dirty look and Nikita was too much of a goody good guy for her :(

Maybe Morozov's real name is Jonah Falcon?

Japanfan
07-19-2012, 05:13 AM
as morozov mentioned in an interview longer ago, there were problems with mikis mother, who was against their 'off-the-ice' relationship.

whatever the problem was, morozov mentioned, he would have loved to marry miki (we know this no hard step for morozv :D) but however their relationship ended.

If this is true, Miki's mom is wise and eventually, Miki may come to thank her.

Marco
07-19-2012, 07:59 AM

That's nothing compared to Lysacek & Wang :P

Wiery
07-19-2012, 03:50 PM
I seriously hope someone who knows her well can contact her privately.

I hope so too. She seems like a wonderful person (bad taste in a certain man aside); and I don't wish anyone to feel so sad. :(

Ziggy
07-19-2012, 04:02 PM
Wow. I always thought this was just stupid gossipy crap. He really was with Miki? And he really now is with 17 year old ice dancer?

Yes.