PDA

View Full Version : Man with World's largest penis stopped by TSA at Airport

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

olympic
07-16-2012, 09:33 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/jonah-falcon-largest-penis-frisked-by-tsa_n_1675767.html#slide=more238830

snip (bold mine)

Jonah Falcon was stopped and frisked by the TSA at the San Francisco International Airport on July 9 because of a bulging package hidden in his pants. But the 41-year-old New Yorker wasn't packing a dirty bomb, drugs or a Costco-sized tube of toothpaste. The New Yorker has the world's largest recorded penis.

snip

"I had my 'stuff' strapped to the left. I wasn't erect at the time," said Falcon, whose penis is 9 inches flaccid, 13.5 inches erect. "One of the guards asked if my pockets were empty and I said, 'Yes.'"

Falcon said he knew that his interview was about to get a lot more personal when he was led through one of the X-ray body scanners and passed a metal detector.

"Another guard stopped me and asked me if I had some sort of growth," Falcon said, laughing.

My thoughts -

Some men's problems don't seem that bad :shuffle:

Why do the world's ugliest men have .... oh, never mind :shuffle:

I really need a job :slinkaway

Jemestone
07-17-2012, 01:34 AM
Who needs beauty when you're packing 13.5 inches :grope:

Prancer
07-17-2012, 01:42 AM
There is such a thing as too much of a good thing, and that would be a good example :scream:.

Artemis@BC
07-17-2012, 01:46 AM
Why do the world's ugliest men have .... oh, never mind :shuffle:

God has a sense of fairness?

(p.s. I am predicting that by this time tomorrow this thread will have an extremely high "view to post" ratio.)

skateboy
07-17-2012, 01:49 AM
But is he truly happy? :grope:

Jemestone
07-17-2012, 01:56 AM
There is such a thing as too much of a good thing, and that would be a good example :scream:.

Never know to I try and I'm definitly up for the challenge ;) He's not even ugly :P

Japanfan
07-17-2012, 02:06 AM
It must be a huge ordeal to be packing that much c***. The guy would constantly be having to make sure it didn't show or people would be starting/laughing at him constantly. It would be worse than having huge boobs because those you just have to pack up, not hide. . .

Jemestone
07-17-2012, 02:21 AM
Um, I hide my big boobs all the time.

From my culture having a big penis is a plus :D

ks777
07-17-2012, 02:28 AM
lol, I thought middle eastern guys had the biggest penis.

BigB08822
07-17-2012, 02:29 AM
I probably know way too much about him but isn't it true that no one has ever seen his erect penis? I mean, I am sure SOMEONE has but no one to officially give this measurement from what I know. I am also sure SOMEONE out there has a bigger penis. Oh, I also saw him in some special on TV and the dude was out on a date with a girl and he is about the gayest thing out there. Who was he trying to fool?

Prancer
07-17-2012, 02:43 AM
lol, I thought middle eastern guys had the biggest penis.

Not according to the World Penis Map: http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

Buzz
07-17-2012, 02:43 AM
Oh dear..... That picture of him in the yellow spandex was just... :scream:

Prancer
07-17-2012, 02:48 AM
I probably know way too much about him but isn't it true that no one has ever seen his erect penis? I mean, I am sure SOMEONE has but no one to officially give this measurement from what I know.

Rolling Stone reports Falcon's penis as 9.5 inches (24 cm) in length when flaccid and 13.5 inches (34 cm) in length when erect.[1] When videographed improperly self-measuring during a Yanky Panky interview Falcon's penis was less than 8 inches (20 cm) in length. [5] Falcon appeared on The Daily Show on March 2, 2010, and stated that he can completely envelop a doorknob with his foreskin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Falcon

:scream::scream::scream:

jamesy
07-17-2012, 02:50 AM
See, Prancey, there's a dark side to having the answer for everything.

Spinner
07-17-2012, 03:01 AM
As a gay man, sure, I wouldn't turn down seeing it. But other than that I'm with Prancer. Keep it away from me. :scream: :scream: :scream: