Bronze- Russia

Women's All Around:
Gold- Komova
Silver- Iordache
Bronze- Mustafina/Wieber

Women's Vault:
Gold- Maroney
Silver- Izbasa
Bronze- Pena (if she doesn't break her neck on the Prod)

Spoilers: Germans, Iordache, Thanh Phan

Women's Bars:
Gold- Tweddle (Positive Thinking)
Silver- Komova
Bronze- Mustafina
4th- Dufournet (finally goes clean and gets wuzrobbed :drama: )

Spoilers: Kononenko/Seitz/Douglas

Women's Beam:
Gold- Iordache
Silver- Sui
Bronze- Ponor

Spoilers - Ross, Komova, Grushina, Jinnan, Wieber (would love Millousi and Whelan to make the final)

Women's Floor:
Gold- Iordache
Silver- Izbasa (or Ponor)
Bronze- Sui

Spoilers - Raisman, Afan (as if she'll get it together twice in a row :lol:), Jinnan, Mitchell and Tweddle

ioana
07-16-2012, 08:33 PM
Women's Bars:
Silver- Komova
Bronze- Mustafina

Isabelle Severino agrees with you that she is a medal contender. And, really, I just wanted to bring her up since I always liked her gymnastics :D.

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/276830/severino-dufournet-a-les-qualites-pour-aller-chercher-une-medaille/

bek
07-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Women's Bars:
Silver- Komova
Bronze- Mustafina

Spoilers: Kononenko/Seitz/Douglas

Is Dufournet's d score high enough though both of the Russians are at 7.0 she is a beautiful bar worker though. Beth is an amazing bar worker, very innovative but I'm not sure her execution is up there with the two Russians. And I really hope things are scored fairly. This may be Mustafina's best shot at an individual Olympic medal.

Yes Beth's done a lot but a part of me feels Russia deserves uneven bars gold for the work they've done on the event this quad and bringing bars to sanity from the piroutte overload.

Seregil
07-17-2012, 08:47 PM
I can't make up my mind. As of this moment, these are my predictions for gold:

Team Russia
AA Komova
Vault Maroney
Bars Tweddle
Beam Iordache
Floor Raisman

judgejudy27
07-18-2012, 03:37 PM
Is Dufournet's d score high enough though both of the Russians are at 7.0 she is a beautiful bar worker though. Beth is an amazing bar worker, very innovative but I'm not sure her execution is up there with the two Russians. And I really hope things are scored fairly. This may be Mustafina's best shot at an individual Olympic medal.

Yes Beth's done a lot but a part of me feels Russia deserves uneven bars gold for the work they've done on the event this quad and bringing bars to sanity from the piroutte overload.

Doesnt Dufournet have a 6.9 bar routine now? She didnt at Europeans but I think she has upgraded since then. That would be close enough to give her a medal chance if she hits perfectly.