PDA

View Full Version : Figure Skating Champions SURVIVOR: Men's Final Four

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

lily
07-15-2012, 10:38 PM
The objective truth is that brezina is the supreme ruler. And has better artistry than everyone else in figure skating. :D

why brezina? because he is?

ItalianFan
07-15-2012, 10:41 PM
I agree, but the poll isn't over yet, and he's only 10 votes ahead of Takahashi.

Right! I say wake up out there Plush fans, it ain't over til it's over!

flipforsynchro
07-15-2012, 11:27 PM
why brezina? because he is?

Brezina is better than everyone in this poll when it comes to artistry. He blows them all out of the water. That's why Brezina.

Allen
07-16-2012, 01:04 AM
Brezina is better than everyone in this poll when it comes to artistry. He blows them all out of the water. That's why Brezina.

:huh:

Badams
07-16-2012, 01:19 AM

Um...get out of that poor boys pants! There's a whole WORLD out there!

flipforsynchro
07-16-2012, 01:25 AM
:huh:

Um...get out of that poor boys pants! There's a whole WORLD out there!

Brezina CLEARLY has better artistry than everyone in this poll. And I love being in his pants.

antmanb
07-16-2012, 10:09 AM
Brezina CLEARLY has better artistry than everyone in this poll. And I love being in his pants.

While you're in the there can you tell him to straighten up when he takes off for jumps please, the camel spin entrances are not what i would call artisitc :lol:

kwanette
07-16-2012, 11:39 AM
While you're in the there can you tell him to straighten up when he takes off for jumps please, the camel spin entrances are not what i would call artisitc :lol:

PML!!

lauravvv
07-16-2012, 02:22 PM
While you're in the there can you tell him to straighten up when he takes off for jumps please, the camel spin entrances are not what i would call artisitc :lol:In my opinion, pointed toes and straight spines is not what makes up artistry. Those are just physical abilities, and (probably balletic) training. And, yes, of course - awareness of what looks more beautiful. The last one is a part of artistry, if it comes from skaters themselves. But to me, the larger part of artistry is in musicality and a personal understanding of music, as well as personal attitude to what the skater wants to show on ice, ability to show different images, also passion, creativity, and things like that. Of course, physical grace and beauty helps, but if it's only that, then it's not artistry. Imho.

But, yes, I don't find Brezina very artistic. He's had a few good programs, but that's it - imho ;).

antmanb
07-16-2012, 02:46 PM
To be honest I was just making a cheap joke at his expense about something that is infinintely more about technical than presentation - namely his jump take offs. I don't understand how he lands some of his jumps when he drops his upper body to practical parallel with the ice most notable on his flip and salchow. I have no idea why they think the quyad sal is a good idea with such a flawed take off.

SmallFairy
07-16-2012, 03:26 PM
Three of the remaining men have made me cry from utter, perfect joy and electric emotions while skating. Plushy has never. Never! And those three are to me what skating is all about. It's because of skaters like them I'm watching!:D

magnolia
07-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Not that I'm diagreeing with the results, but I tthink Plushy's longevity is inspiring and his jumps were/are awesome. Plus, he has his own style of owning the ice that can't be matched by any of the other three. He is King! :plush:

flipforsynchro
07-16-2012, 04:08 PM
But, yes, I don't find Brezina very artistic. He's had a few good programs, but that's it - imho ;).

I believe his artistric abilities are the best ever.
On a more thready note, I still can't believe Lambiel and Takahashi are gonna beat Plushy.

Jenny81
07-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Not that I'm diagreeing with the results, but I tthink Plushy's longevity is inspiring and his jumps were/are awesome. Plus, he has his own style of owning the ice that can't be matched by any of the other three. He is King! :plush:

I'm not a big fan of Plushy but I agree with you.

Jenny81
07-16-2012, 04:10 PM
All I can say is Yagudin will win in this poll. :D

For me,,,
Yagudin>>>>>>> Lambiel, Plushenko >> Takahashi