PDA

View Full Version : Figure Skating Champions SURVIVOR: Men's Final Four

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14

Kunstrijdster
07-15-2012, 03:05 PM
He is a total bathroom break!

Stephane and Daisuke have less than a dozen votes difference than Plu, but for me I ve watched and enjoyed their programs more times than Yagudin's.

Which is why Yags will get my vote in the next round. It'll be interesting to see if Stéphane and Daisuke combined can be match for him. :D

carolina
07-15-2012, 03:21 PM
I've watched Plushenko and Daisuke and I prefer Daisuke because Plushenko just seems too wild with shallow edges and zero transitions. However, I saw Lambiel in Oberstdorf and I was completely mesmerized by the beauty of his skill and ability to interpret and perform with the music. He had both strength and control while seeming to float across the ice. So it's hard for me, between Daisuke and Lambiel, but I think they both are stronger than Plushenko or Chan.

Proustable
07-15-2012, 03:47 PM
Which is why Yags will get my vote in the next round. It'll be interesting to see if Stéphane and Daisuke combined can be match for him. :D

I'm very curious too.

shine
07-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Oy, he certainly does, doesnt he?
He also lacks a big nose.

So it was you snoring next to me at Euros in Sheffield.:cool:

I ll vote for Yagudin to be more original :)

Yes, and this post is not going to make Plushenko's skating less soulless :lol:

GoGreen
07-15-2012, 07:36 PM
^Plu and Dai say relax (http://via.me/-30vxpjw).:)

Actually this photo is from today's PIW , I think Daisuke grew some cool hairstyle again:swoon:

So Plushenko is in Japan now? I wonder if he is being smothered by tons of gifts again.

shine
07-15-2012, 07:45 PM
I never knew how much some people were obsessed with artistry.

I never knew that it was so important until skaters like Savoie and Lambiel showed up. :D They brought men's skating to a whole new level. And now I'm just spoiled and cannot be satisfied with anything less.

senorita
07-15-2012, 07:58 PM
Yes, and this post is not going to make Plushenko's skating less soulless :lol:

I didn't know my post was supposed to have a hidden meaning. :)

Zemgirl
07-15-2012, 08:06 PM
I never knew that it was so important until skaters like Savoie and Lambiel showed up. :D They brought men's skating to a whole new level. And now I'm just spoiled and cannot be satisfied with anything less.
Because there were no artistic skaters before Lambiel and Savoie? :confused: I never found Savoie all that memorable. :shuffle:

Plushenko should have stayed. Dai and Lambiel may be more artistic, but Plushenko is by far the stronger competitor.

shine
07-15-2012, 08:13 PM
Because there were no artistic skaters before Lambiel and Savoie? :confused: I never found Savoie all that memorable. :shuffle:

Well there were of course. But none of them really made their artistry personal the way that I felt my favourite skaters did, nor did it affect me the same way. Artistry is so loosely defined anyway. How you interpret it may be entirely different than how I interpret it.

flipforsynchro
07-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Everyone's artistry puts me to sleep except brezina.

michiruwater
07-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Plushenko should have stayed. Dai and Lambiel may be more artistic, but Plushenko is by far the stronger competitor.

Good thing this is a non-official off-season silly poll and people can use whatever criteria they want.

lily
07-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Everyone's artistry puts me to sleep except brezina.

Hehe and so it is with everyone else's artistry.
That's the objetive truth about artistry in figure skating. :rofl:

Cherub721
07-15-2012, 09:53 PM

I agree, but the poll isn't over yet, and he's only 10 votes ahead of Takahashi.

flipforsynchro
07-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Hehe and so it is with everyone else's artistry.
That's the objetive truth about artistry in figure skating. :rofl:

The objective truth is that brezina is the supreme ruler. And has better artistry than everyone else in figure skating. :D

senorita
07-15-2012, 10:18 PM
No id like to see Yags against dai or lambiel, cause I know how it would end wit Plu, I m curious to read ab his edges, transitions, artistry and versality against one of lambiel or takahashi.