PDA

View Full Version : CoP programs worthy of a 6.0?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

berthesghost
07-13-2012, 05:31 AM
Seriously folks, the quote tool really isn't rocket science. :lol:

Amy03
07-13-2012, 12:16 PM
no I wouldn't call Mao's lutz as a "very visible wrong edge" since she did take of from an outside edge but before rotating then Slightly switched to an inside edge, and Mao has gotten credit for a clean lutz under tarasova, which shows that her lutz was borderline outside, this is why she sometimes managed to get full credit for it and sometimes didn't.

Are you insane? Mao's entrance looked exactly the same on both lutz and flip for years, going into deep outside edge and then switching to deep inside edge before the take off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKd2t0qvNdU it's clearly flutz

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl4gyYLhQhQ&t=4m16s now, this is her triple flip and listen to what British Eurosport guys say. Then you have the slow-motion of the flutz, exactly the same way she rolls back to the deep inside edge.

You're describing it as if it wasn't that much of a problem. Sometimes she did it properly, sometimes not. That's wrong. You're a biased uber. Mao got credit for clean triple lutz only once or twice at best and it was under Tarasova. Bedore that, she had always terrible entrance to the lutz, terrible technique and clearly wrong edge though she had wonderful height and flow out of this jump.

Recently, under Sato, her technique has improved significantly, however she still flutzes.[/QUOTE]

you know you have just repeated what i have said from the beginning, and the commentator also said the same, Mao takes off from an outside but switches to an inside edge before rotating (on the lutz).. and yes I did say she sometimes got full credit for her lutz and sometimes didn't, because that's a fact, that really she managed to get full credit for the lutz under tarasova !

but you claiming that the entrance to her lutz was horrible is nonsense cause she did take of from the right edge, though she sometimes switched to an inside edge before rotating, but it was still beautifully done, when it comes to entrance, air positioning, and height, flow, so i wouldn't call the technique on the lutz as horrible... and yes i may describe it as a no big deal that Mao got an edge on the lutz, cause the deduction on the lutz is still minor when you look at her overall jump content, and it's value...

but i agree that sato's work with Mao has improved Mao's technique, and i think it's only a matter of time before she get's used to doing the lutz with the right edge!

(and another thing i don't mind having a discussion, with someone i mostly disagree with, as long as it's in a proper way but the moment you begin to be rude the discussion is for me over, so i hope that if we in the future have something to discuss it will be in the right way)

Macassar88
07-13-2012, 03:03 PM
Savchenko and Szolkowy in 2011 worlds

kittyjake5
07-13-2012, 03:23 PM
Savchenko and Szolkowy in 2011 worlds

This!

Perfection....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esJg7iOwvr4

bartek
07-13-2012, 08:18 PM
you know you have just repeated what i have said from the beginning, and the commentator also said the same, Mao takes off from an outside but switches to an inside edge before rotating (on the lutz).. and yes I did say she sometimes got full credit for her lutz and sometimes didn't, because that's a fact, that really she managed to get full credit for the lutz under tarasova !

but you claiming that the entrance to her lutz was horrible is nonsense cause she did take of from the right edge, though she sometimes switched to an inside edge before rotating, but it was still beautifully done, when it comes to entrance, air positioning, and height, flow, so i wouldn't call the technique on the lutz as horrible... and yes i may describe it as a no big deal that Mao got an edge on the lutz, cause the deduction on the lutz is still minor when you look at her overall jump content, and it's value...

but i agree that sato's work with Mao has improved Mao's technique, and i think it's only a matter of time before she get's used to doing the lutz with the right edge!

(and another thing i don't mind having a discussion, with someone i mostly disagree with, as long as it's in a proper way but the moment you begin to be rude the discussion is for me over, so i hope that if we in the future have something to discuss it will be in the right way)[/QUOTE]

The argument with you is totally pointless. Even when I gave the links showing that Mao really takes off her lutz from DEEP inside edge you're still claiming that she "takes off from an outside but switches to an inside edge before rotating". That's a nonsense! If she switches to an inside edge before rotating that exactly means that she TAKES OFF from that edge :lol:.

Out of all triple lutzes she attempted in her career only once did she get credit for landing it cleanly. That is a big deal. The number of attempted lutzes done with wrong edge simply outnumbers clean lutzes by a gigantic margin. Get over it! Mao has terrible flutz.

And the etrance to her lutz is horrible indeed. The whole jump does have some good qualities but the technique on the entry is horrible. Ugly mule kick and severely deep inside edge. Again, get over it! Fortunately she's gotten rid of that terrible mule kick but she still flutzes!

flipforsynchro
07-13-2012, 09:45 PM
I would give michal brezina all 6.0's for every performance