PDA

View Full Version : World's Heaviest woman loses 98 lbs. from marathon sex sessions!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

olympic
07-11-2012, 11:37 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/10/pauline-potter-weight-loss-worlds-heaviest-woman_n_1662919.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

snip:

Pauline Potter became the world's heaviest living woman last year, weighing in at a whopping 643 pounds. Now, Potter has her sights set on losing weight, and she's turned to marathon sex sessions to help shed the pounds.

snip (bold mine):

“I can’t move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session –- it’s great exercise just jiggling around," Potter told Closer. Potter, who had been consuming 10,000 calories a day, hopes to reach her goal weight of 532 pounds with the help of Alex. The two have sex up to seven times each day.

snip:

“Within the first day of being back together we had sex six times in 24 hours," Alex told the Sun last November. “Even though one of Pauline’s legs weighs more than I do, we’re able to position her body to make sex enjoyable for both of us."

Alex, who weighs just 140 pounds, does most of the work in the bedroom.

“It’s really dangerous for us to have sex because at any moment the bed could collapse and one or both of us could be seriously injured or even killed from the impact," he told the Sun.

:rofl: and :scream: and :yikes:

See what one does and reads when one is unemployed? :shuffle:

agalisgv
07-11-2012, 11:48 PM
“Within the first day of being back together we had sex six times in 24 hours," Alex told the Sun last November. Amateurs :drama:
See what one does and reads when one is unemployed? :shuffle: LOL

Hang in there, olympic. Another job is just around the corner :rollin:

Cachoo
07-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Is this even possible in the missionary position?

dots
07-12-2012, 12:06 AM
:wideeyes:

Is it possible for penetration to be enjoyable when her vagina is that big?

I mean I have never slept with a woman, but I would imagine her vagina stretched a lot as she got bigger... :cold:

BigB08822
07-12-2012, 12:38 AM
:wideeyes:

Is it possible for penetration to be enjoyable when her vagina is that big?

I mean I have never slept with a woman, but I would imagine her vagina stretched a lot as she got bigger... :cold:

I just don't think it works that way...

Anita18
07-12-2012, 01:24 AM
I just don't think it works that way...
No it doesn't work that way. At all. Your insides don't stretch when your outsides get big. :lol: Well, besides enlarged heart, but that's like, get-yourself-to-a-hospital kind of bad...

I'm still befuddled as to how she could burn 500 calories an hour just jiggling around. :confused:

My fiance is about her partner's size, and I'm not even sure if he's strong enough to lift his own weight. :shuffle: I figure they're not doing anything particularly creative with positions...

dots
07-12-2012, 01:48 AM
My bad :o :slinkaway

Prancer
07-12-2012, 02:52 AM
I'm still befuddled as to how she could burn 500 calories an hour just jiggling around. :confused:

Think how much weight she is moving around when she jiggles. Fat people burn more calories than thin people (http://www.livestrong.com/article/300582-do-fat-people-burn-more-calories/) for that reason. Most people burn 100-200 calories having sex, so if you allow for her extra size, that would probably do it.

The thing is, she would have to sustain that jiggling around for the entire hour, which I find kinda doubtful. Think how exhausting that would be.

AliasJohnDoe
07-12-2012, 02:55 AM
ewww....ewww....ewww...:scream:

Prancer
07-12-2012, 03:09 AM
ewww....ewww....ewww...:scream:

This was discussed a while back in a Facebook discussion group I'm part of and ewwww doesn't even begin to describe some of the posts there :lol:.

Karina1974
07-12-2012, 03:23 AM
BRAIN BLEACH!!!!!

WindSpirit
07-12-2012, 03:35 AM
Think how much weight she is moving around when she jiggles. Fat people burn more calories than thin people (http://www.livestrong.com/article/300582-do-fat-people-burn-more-calories/) for that reason. Most people burn 100-200 calories having sex Per act or per hour?

The thing is, she would have to sustain that jiggling around for the entire hour, which I find kinda doubtful. Think how exhausting that would be. I was trying not to get a visual... :scream:

Smiley0884
07-12-2012, 04:06 AM
:scream: Oh well that's an interesting way to burn calories! Many people dislike working out...might as well do something you like I guess :P

Aussie Willy
07-12-2012, 04:17 AM
I just wonder how it is physically possible.

Japanfan
07-12-2012, 05:26 AM
I just wonder how it is physically possible.

Just use your imagination. Pretend you are moving around the two figures he and her, and you'll get the right bits to come together. . .:)