PDA

View Full Version : World's Heaviest woman loses 98 lbs. from marathon sex sessions!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

Anita18
07-12-2012, 08:37 PM
I didn't read the article until just now. Have you seen the photos? Forget how he finds it attractive...I can't believe she can get into any position that would allow sex. Her inner thighs & butt are huge. Maybe he's hung. And she's 47 which makes me wonder how her heart hasn't burst from any activity.

10,000 calories a day is just gross besides being very expensive. And people like that rarely bankroll their own addition. For one thing a lot of them can't even get out of bed. It makes you wonder about the people who shop for that 10,000 calories a day for them. I think my husband drinks too much. I would NEVER go to the liquor store or make a drink for him. If he wants to abuse his body I can't stop him but I sure don't have to help him do it. But somehow these hugely overweight people find someone to do it for them.
That's the part that makes me go :mad: and :confused: and :wall:. Many morbidly obese people cannot move around on their own. They certainly can't go out to the store and acquire/make 10,000 calories worth of food. Someone has to be helping them eat that much.

IMO the enablers are just as much to blame as the eaters. Just what would the eaters do exactly if they didn't get their 10,000 calories a day? Pull off a tantrum that would make a 2-year-old blush?

michiruwater
07-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Personally I find it offensive to refer to anyone's physical appearance as groteque as it's very dehumanizing. She is morbidly obese (which I believe is the technical term to describe her weight level), but I wouldn't call her or anyone else's body groteque.

This is the definition of grotesque I was thinking of when I used it as an adverb:

2. Outlandish or bizarre, as in character or appearance.

I believe that fits in this situation.

Stuff about gaining weight

I certainly can understand how a person can gain weight after a momentous depression. I can also understand how a person can still love a person and find them attractive after a large weight gain. 700 lbs is, however, pushing that beyond an extreme in my opinion. We can agree to disagree.

Would you really find it that difficult to understand if a woman still had attraction for her husband if he returned from combat having lost both his legs?.

Nope, I have no problem whatsoever understanding that. To me that is a very different situation. However, I would also understand if that woman no longer could be sexually attracted to him and would not fault her for it.

agalisgv
07-12-2012, 08:46 PM
I wouldn't refer to someone's body as bizarre either. A person's actions? Yes. But not their body.

Ymmv

And I don't think the example of the double amputee is all that different except that it's more socially accepted, and women are generally expected to tolerate physical shortcomings in their SO's far more than men are with their SO's.

skatingfan5
07-12-2012, 08:57 PM
That's the part that makes me go :mad: and :confused: and :wall:. Many morbidly obese people cannot move around on their own. They certainly can't go out to the store and acquire/make 10,000 calories worth of food. Someone has to be helping them eat that much.Pizza/sandwich/other food delivery person, perhaps? One 14" pizza has over 3,000 calories -- add in a quart of soft drink for another 400 and you are well over 1/3 of 10,000 calories. :shuffle: Even though it is a very large amount, I think that many might be surprised at how easily one could reach that level when eating calorie-dense stuff (i.e. high in fat and/or sugar).

manhn
07-12-2012, 09:31 PM
I don't know why women hook up with Morozov. The world is a mysterious place. I'm glad she is able to find someone who finds her sexually desirable. And that her health journey appears to be going in the right direction. Haterz are gonna hate.

olympic
07-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Maybe she's doing something right.

She's having more sex than most of us :shuffle:

Prancer
07-12-2012, 10:37 PM
700 lbs is, however, pushing that beyond an extreme in my opinion.

Um, so what? If this man finds her sexually attractive, he does. Does it really matter if he has a fetish or if he just happens to love her or what?

The fact that you can't imagine finding someone that heavy attractive doesn't mean that everyone else has the same point of view. There are plenty of sexual activities that I don't find at all appealing; that doesn't mean that other people don't enjoy them or that they have some kind of hangup if they do. Maybe I'm the one with the hangup. But so what, either way?

IIRC, we kind of had this discussion before in this thread: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78594

allezfred
07-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Personally I find it offensive to refer to anyone's physical appearance as groteque as it's very dehumanizing. She is morbidly obese (which I believe is the technical term to describe her weight level), but I wouldn't call her or anyone else's body groteque.

Normally, I would agree. But in this case gorging yourself to become the heaviest female on the planet on purpose pretty much defines grotesque to me. :slinkaway

danceronice
07-12-2012, 10:48 PM
Um, so what? If this man finds her sexually attractive, he does. Does it really matter if he has a fetish or if he just happens to love her or what?

The fact that you can't imagine finding someone that heavy attractive doesn't mean that everyone else has the same point of view. There are plenty of sexual activities that I don't find at all appealing; that doesn't mean that other people don't enjoy them or that they have some kind of hangup if they do. Maybe I'm the one with the hangup. But so what, either way?

Maybe she's doing something right.

She's having more sex than most of us :shuffle:

I wouldn't refer to someone's body as bizarre either. A person's actions? Yes. But not their body.

Ymmv

And I don't think the example of the double amputee is all that different except that it's more socially accepted, and women are generally expected to tolerate physical shortcomings in their SO's far more than men are with their SO's.

I don't know why women hook up with Morozov. The world is a mysterious place. I'm glad she is able to find someone who finds her sexually desirable. And that her health journey appears to be going in the right direction. Haterz are gonna hate.

I would rep if I could rep all of these.

Especially that bolded bit in agalisgv's post--even with weight, the idea of woman being partnered with a heavy/chubby guy is MUCH more common (heck, it's so prevalent in sitcoms TV Tropes has a trope for it--"Ugly Guy, Hot Wife".)

Badams
07-12-2012, 10:55 PM
I don't think I eat 10,000 calories a week...

skatingfan5
07-12-2012, 11:03 PM
I don't think I eat 10,000 calories a week...Well, that's probably good -- unless you're very active or not on the short/petite side.
Average Woman

A 35-year-old, 120-lb. person of normal weight for their height would be about 5 ft, 3 inches tall. A 5-foot-3-inch woman who includes light or moderate activity in her schedule two to three times a week needs to consume 1,750 calories per day to maintain her weight. If she is sedentary, she needs only 1,550 calories, but if she is active, exercising 30 minutes a day on most days, she needs 1,900 calories per day.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/317762-how-many-calories-to-maintain-120-pounds/#ixzz20RpEVQ8W
I know that I eat more than 1428 calories a day -- I'm not as active as I should be, but I'm 5'10" and haven't weighed 120 lbs since grade school. :shuffle:

Prancer
07-12-2012, 11:04 PM
That's the part that makes me go :mad: and :confused: and :wall:. Many morbidly obese people cannot move around on their own. They certainly can't go out to the store and acquire/make 10,000 calories worth of food. Someone has to be helping them eat that much.

I was pretty sure that in the Facebook discussion, someone had posted photos of Pauline Potter shopping; I didn't find the exact photos, but here you go: http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/144556 and http://moonbattery.com/Pauline-Potter.jpg

Badams
07-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Well, that's probably good -- unless you're very active or not on the short/petite side.
I know that I eat more than 1428 calories a day -- I'm not as active as I should be, but I'm 5'10" and haven't weighed 120 lbs since grade school. :shuffle:

YEAH, I'm somewhat active...and pretty short. :lol:

Karina1974
07-13-2012, 12:14 AM
I was pretty sure that in the Facebook discussion, someone had posted photos of Pauline Potter shopping; I didn't find the exact photos, but here you go: http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/144556 and http://moonbattery.com/Pauline-Potter.jpg

Gee... not surprising she has a bag of Cheetos in her hand in the first link. :rolleyes:

orbitz
07-13-2012, 03:03 AM
Gee... not surprising she has a bag of Cheetos in her hand in the first link. :rolleyes:

I thought the same thing but at least she's keeping it real. She could've easily pretended to only be grazing on a bowl of salad and tweeted that picture instead.