PDA

View Full Version : Figure Skating Champions SURVIVOR: Ladies QUARTER-FINAL (WITH POLL)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

shady82
07-07-2012, 03:36 PM
I'd prefer to vote Irina out first because she is the only skater on this list who clearly doesn't have the complete package. But I think it's Mao's turn. She simply hasn't delivered enough when it counts. In term of competitiveness, she ranks well behind the rest on this list.

shady82
07-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Artistically Michelle, Yuna and Mao have a slight lead over Irina

Technically Yuna, Mao and Irina have a lead over Michelle

Votes could go either way depending on what criteria you base this poll on. Personally im voting technical ability 70% and Artistically 30%. Therefore it is a close call but i will be voting for michelle ( Please dont hate on my decision )

I respect everyone's opinion, but I don't think 70% technical and 30% artistic is at all objective.

victoriaheidi
07-07-2012, 04:33 PM
I'm torn, but I think my vote will have to go to Mao this time. Hard because I love her, but I just don't think she's lived up to her hype.

alchemy void
07-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Probably the Trash Can has already used FSU's poll quota for the month. :lol:

merrywidow
07-07-2012, 05:51 PM
My vote is for Asada

Amy03
07-07-2012, 05:52 PM
I'm torn, but I think my vote will have to go to Mao this time. Hard because I love her, but I just don't think she's lived up to her hype.

NO SKATER, and I really mean NO skater, has gotten more hype then yuna kim, and if anyone hasn't live up to the hype it's her, having the judges, and a (flawed) system that totally boosted her scores, and still only delievering a few clean skates in her career (through not having half of the the difficulty or the risky programs that Asada had) That's not living up to the hype!

so if you are voting according to who hasn't lived up to the hype you'r vote should rather go to kim

No one has changed figure skating history more then Mao beeing the women who has showed the most difficult technical content in figure skating history... and people still talk about not living up to her hype, what more do people expect, what more can she do, that she hasn't already done, how many medals and title does she have to collect more for people to recognice what unbelievable achievement she has accomplished...

it's really sad when one uses such baseless argument to vote for Mao!

BaileyCatts
07-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Probably the Trash Can has already used FSU's poll quota for the month. :lol:

:eek: What?? NNNNOOOOO!!!! How will we ever decide the championship then! Must.fix.polls! :rofl:

dawnie
07-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Someone needs to put Amy03 on hara-kiri watch when the polls are fixed and Asada is voted off.

TripleWallie
07-07-2012, 06:50 PM
NO SKATER, and I really mean NO skater, has gotten more hype then yuna kim, and if anyone hasn't live up to the hype it's her, having the judges, and a (flawed) system that totally boosted her scores, and still only delievering a few clean skates in her career (through not having half of the the difficulty or the risky programs that Asada had) That's not living up to the hype!

so if you are voting according to who hasn't lived up to the hype you'r vote should rather go to kim

No one has changed figure skating history more then Mao beeing the women who has showed the most difficult technical content in figure skating history... and people still talk about not living up to her hype, what more do people expect, what more can she do, that she hasn't already done, how many medals and title does she have to collect more for people to recognice what unbelievable achievement she has accomplished...

it's really sad when one uses such baseless argument to vote for Mao!

:rollin:

I will vote for Yuna in this round just for you! :D

Amy03
07-07-2012, 06:57 PM
:rollin:

I will vote for Yuna in this round just for you! :D

hahahahahahahaha:rofl:

I still haven't voted for yuna myself yet, and i would much more appreciate if you would vote for Irena i have been trying to get rid of her for several rounds now!

l'etoile
07-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Amy's come to a rescue for Mao!

Amy03
07-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Amy's come to a rescue for Mao!

any time, any day:swoon:

Alex Forrest
07-07-2012, 07:14 PM
My vote this round will be Mao. She has been weak for years and never quite reached expectations.

I don't think Kim was overhyped as much as her technique on jumps was soooo strong. And she had decent spins within COP specifications. Mao had issues on most of her jumps, whether UR, prerotation, wrong edge and her spins were not always fast and centered.

Sorry Mao.

bartek
07-07-2012, 08:41 PM
hahahahahahahaha:rofl:

I still haven't voted for yuna myself yet, and i would much more appreciate if you would vote for Irena i have been trying to get rid of her for several rounds now!

OMG, her name is Irina, not Irena... And there is no way she should be voted out before Mao. Irina is superior to Mao in many many aspects.

Amy03
07-07-2012, 09:10 PM
OMG, her name is Irina, not Irena... And there is no way she should be voted out before Mao. Irina is superior to Mao in many many aspects.

wheter i pronounce her name irene or irena i think everyone knows who i'm talking about, but if that offended you i will try to remember that her name is pronounced "irina". it wasn't my intention to offend anyone, it's just that where i live irina is not a very common name, so it's hard get used too!

you are free to prefer whichever skater you like, I couldn't care any less, but that doesn't change the fact that there is heaven and earth between there skills both technically and artistically!

(but tell me bartek did my little rant about yunas hype get on your nerves is that why you are soo overly sensitive lol)