PDA

View Full Version : Virtue - Moir #19 New Beginnings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Shayii
07-13-2012, 04:12 AM
http://virtuemoir.com/schedule-results
I love that the piss off of a competition (GPF 2011) is conveniently not on the list.
Haha I didn't even notice!! Lol but no that is really funny! Maybe they left it off as a mistake though. I can't stop laughing about it.

Macassar88
07-13-2012, 04:17 AM
Also, anyone else find the pic of Scott pushing that iron thing around kinda hot?

Shayii
07-13-2012, 04:23 AM
Also, anyone else find the pic of Scott pushing that iron thing around kinda hot?
Lol it is. They both look great in the new pics actually, but I hope Scott never wears an outfit like the one he wore in the pic with Tessa in the red dress. That I do not like, but they were obviously still portraying characters from FF.

Macassar88
07-13-2012, 04:38 AM
Lol it is. They both look great in the new pics actually, but I hope Scott never wears an outfit like the one he wore in the pic with Tessa in the red dress. That I do not like, but they were obviously still portraying characters from FF.
The sweater shirt combo is fine, but those pants are :yikes:

maggylyn
07-13-2012, 04:44 AM
but they were obviously still portraying characters from FF.

Finally an updated website. :cheer:

It does look like the pictures are all from last season, when they were still portraying Audrey and Fred. Even by SOI, Scott's hair was already longer (thank goodness).

Not to complain or anything, since it's great V/M have a website again, and I love the site and the pictures. But why wait so long to put out these pictures that were obviously taken almost a year ago? They would have been perfect to share during the Funny Face season.

I hope the pictures keep changing to show the current team of V/M, whatever that happens to look like this coming season.

Shayii
07-13-2012, 05:23 AM
The sweater shirt combo is fine, but those pants are :yikes:
Mmmm maybe it is just the pants, but the whole look is just...no. It looks like an outfit someone in their seventies would wear or somebody from the 1950s.

Finally an updated website. :cheer:

It does look like the pictures are all from last season, when they were still portraying Audrey and Fred. Even by SOI, Scott's hair was already longer (thank goodness).

Not to complain or anything, since it's great V/M have a website again, and I love the site and the pictures. But why wait so long to put out these pictures that were obviously taken almost a year ago? They would have been perfect to share during the Funny Face season.

I hope the pictures keep changing to show the current team of V/M, whatever that happens to look like this coming season.
I didn't even think that the pics were from awhile ago, but you're right I can tell from the part in Scott's hair. Maybe these are pics they did for the TSN photoshoot. I'm not sure why they didn't release them then.

Daniskates93
07-13-2012, 05:57 AM
The last picture :swoon:

lavenderblue
07-13-2012, 06:20 AM
Mmmm maybe it is just the pants, but the whole look is just...no. It looks like an outfit someone in their seventies would wear or somebody from the 1950s.

Like Fred Astaire circa Funny Face? ;)

All the photos are from Myra Klarman and the Funny Face-themed ones don't appear to correspond with the costuming/look from the TSN shoot, so I think they're unrelated.

Shayii
07-13-2012, 06:51 AM
Like Fred Astaire circa Funny Face? ;)

All the photos are from Myra Klarman and the Funny Face-themed ones don't appear to correspond with the costuming/look from the TSN shoot, so I think they're unrelated.
Was Astaire in his seventies in FF? Still lol Scott doesn't have to copy the styling to a t and I definitely hope it's not a style he decides to start wearing in real life.

lavenderblue
07-13-2012, 06:53 AM
Was Astaire in his seventies in FF? Still lol Scott doesn't have to copy the styling to a t and I definitely hope it's not a style he decides to start wearing in real life.

I was responding to the "or somebody from the 1950s" part of your remark.

pani
07-13-2012, 07:36 AM
What a news :D I love most of Myra Klarman photos. Why they deleted all previouse? I really LOVE "water photoshoot" :D and Mahler in traning outfit :swoon:
This new photos look so colorfull. And i am so happy to see Tessa in gym again :)
But i dont like bio page (before they gave more information about Scott and Tessa)? i miss page with funny questions and no full results page. Maybe this work is in progress? And "photo of the mounth" from last simmer i think - werid. But i love this photo. Tessa look so happy.
From this site look like Tessa and Scott will not take part in competitions before SC.
And look like they worl with IMG now. Why they wait so long to do this? :D
P.S. Look like they LOVE FF....

sap5
07-13-2012, 02:24 PM
For whatever reason, they really struggle with PR, so I'm willing to cut them a break on using photos from last season. I'm more interested in seeing what happens with this website, and more importantly, how (if) anything changes under IMG representation.

Macassar88
07-13-2012, 02:58 PM
For whatever reason, they really struggle with PR, so I'm willing to cut them a break on using photos from last season. I'm more interested in seeing what happens with this website, and more importantly, how (if) anything changes under IMG representation.

I think it's just that they spend most of the time in their bubble and aren't really open people.

sap5
07-13-2012, 03:02 PM
I think it's just that they spend most of the time in their bubble and aren't really open people.

You can be a closed person and still have great PR. Reese Witherspoon comes to mind. You just need the right management.

V/M's PR hasn't really been bad, but I think it can be handled much better than it has been. Let's see if this new manager does the trick.

Rafter
07-13-2012, 03:10 PM
It's interesting under "Schedule", only SC is listed. No CoR or any other competition.