PDA

View Full Version : Virtue - Moir #19 New Beginnings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Lissa
09-03-2012, 04:11 AM
Ok need something clarified........are both V&M & D&W skating to Carmen this season?:confused:

I sure hope not.....

walei
09-03-2012, 04:18 AM
C/L - Carmen confirmed
V/M - Carmen rumored by very likely based one a few snippets of interviews
D/W - Rumored to skate to the music of Sinatra but not confirmed and no further info came out at the US Champ Camp last week. Definitely not Carmen though

sap5
09-03-2012, 04:19 AM
Ok need something clarified........are both V&M & D&W skating to Carmen this season?:confused:

I sure hope not.....

Nobody knows what either team is skating to this season yet.

Lissa
09-03-2012, 04:41 AM
Thanks guys!;)

marikat
09-03-2012, 10:15 AM
Finlandia Trophy entries http://www.stll.fi/finlandia_trophy/entries/

VarBar
09-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Pretty sure I read in an interview one of the main reasons they chose Igor over Marina when the split happened was because they already had their own choreographer. I think Igor is for the technical and IIRC add in transitions.

I thought so but I wasn't sure.

Then again, C/L doing Umbrellas, La strada and now Carmen would make anyone think because how many times can you believe in mere coincidence?;)

Finlandia Trophy entries http://www.stll.fi/finlandia_trophy/entries/

Thanks, marikat.

Let the Battle of the Carmens begin.:D Unless it's not Carmen for Tessa and Scott and they will make us a surprise.

pingu
09-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Then again, C/L doing Umbrellas, La strada and now Carmen would make anyone think because how many times can you believe in mere coincidence?;)

Well I don't know why they chose UoC, but I doubt they chose La Strada because D/W were skating to it. And we don't even know if V/M are skating to Carmen, C/L announced their music choices weeks ago and we still don't know which music V/M are going to use for their FD.

pani
09-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Well I don't know why they chose UoC, but I doubt they chose La Strada because D/W were skating to it. And we don't even know if V/M are skating to Carmen, C/L announced their music choices weeks ago and we still don't know which music V/M are going to use for their FD.

And there UoS were on the same V-M music cut and with elements in the same places and even costumes were similar :D
And after V-M show PF in black outfit, C-L did "Reqiem for the dream" and made some V-M elemnts and were all in black ;)
For me llok like this couples are very close :D
And i am sure V-M will have Carmen after i read Zueva interview and interview with Tess and Scott/
Yes, Let the Battle of the Carmens begin :D

pingu
09-03-2012, 02:58 PM
And there UoS were on the same V-M music cut and with elements in the same places and even costumes were similar :D
And after V-M show PF in black outfit, C-L did "Reqiem for the dream" and made some V-M elemnts and were all in black ;)
For me llok like this couples are very close :D
And i am sure V-M will have Carmen after i read Zueva interview and interview with Tess and Scott/
Yes, Let the Battle of the Carmens begin :D

I totally agree about UoC, and the only similarity I saw in RFAD was Anna's costume. I am just tired of people saying that C/L are copying V/M by using Carmen.

pani
09-03-2012, 03:01 PM
I totally agree about UoC, and the only similarity I saw in RFAD was Anna's costume. I am just tired of people saying that C/L are copying V/M by using Carmen.

Maybe V-M copying C-L using Carmen - will see ;) Honestly i love both teams.
Anybode else wonder, who will be with V-M in Finland? Maybe Margalio?

VarBar
09-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Anybode else wonder, who will be with V-M in Finland? Maybe Margalio?

Actually wondering more about V/M's costumes for the free dance. Do you think we should expect a Kostomarov-like costume from Scott? Hmm, most likely over Scott's dead body because he's always seemd to be in favor of simplicity.

aka_gerbil
09-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Actually wondering more about V/M's costumes for the free dance. Do you think we should expect a Kostomarov-like costume from Scott? Hmm, most likely over Scott's dead body because he's always seemd to be in favor of simplicity.

I bet Scott wears blank pants and a white shirt. :P

pani
09-03-2012, 06:07 PM

So you dont care if T-S will be along in Finland? :D
I am sure Scott will skate in white shirt, black trousers with red waist :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iju_RarH3rk

VarBar
09-03-2012, 07:00 PM
I bet Scott wears blank pants and a white shirt. :P

He would have my approval and undying love.:swoon:

I am sure Scott will skate in white shirt, black trousers with red waist :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iju_RarH3rk

But hopefully not flare pants though.;)

If I am correct in saying Margaglio has been coaching Finnish ice dancers, how could he possibly miss Finlandia?

Isn't it funny that Fusar-Poli is helping Igor with his students while Margaglio is assisting the Canton teams?

pani
09-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Isn't it funny that Fusar-Poli is helping Igor with his students while Margaglio is assisting the Canton teams?

Yes, this is funny ;)
Margalio will be there? but wnat about mama-Marina?