PDA

View Full Version : Virtue - Moir #19 New Beginnings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Shayii
08-24-2012, 06:10 PM
On positive note - did you want to see what prize russian forum made for all best skaters?
http://s017.radikal.ru/i433/1208/5e/7390c54dbe48.jpg
That is so cute! Aww T/S have a lot of Russian fans from what I can tell on facebook and LJ. It's one of the reasons I was hoping they would do the GP in Russia (also we'll get lots of nice pics).

I know this is likely not true, but it's starting to feel like V/M are trying their hardest to be the very last skaters to announce their music this year...
No it's true that's what they are doing. It's making me rethink how sure I am about Carmen, maybe they changed their minds. Lol wouldn't it be funny if they threw us a curve ball and do something we totally weren't expecting (I know people weren't Carmen either, but since we are convinced that's what they are doing anyways, that doesn't count).

pani
08-24-2012, 06:22 PM
Maybe i am wrong, but i have impression they didnt made announcment becasue they will use "Carmen". Because they know, people will not like this, because it too overused.
From what i see its D-W play with people, because i am sure Icenetwork couldnt post any information without skaters permition and i cant understand, why they need to do this. I could imaging they will have something very interesting, becasue Dawis is Zoueva favorite skater). but they could simply dont talk about music before season will start.

Emdee
08-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Pani, welcome back - hope you had a good holiday.
Now I am almost ready to go on mine!

I think SC goes in advance to see the skaters programs - I know Michael Slipchuk went to see Patrick's programs in the past and I am sure he goes to see V&M as well. So they have a good feel for it and could likely have them change things if need be.

Whatever they choose to do I am behind them.
I think maybe that this year SC decided that key skaters programs not be out there too early. I dont know what Patrick is skating to either.

Am finally going to the CNE to see them tomorrow. I heard from friends that the show was good.

pani
08-24-2012, 07:11 PM
Pani, welcome back - hope you had a good holiday.
Now I am almost ready to go on mine!

I think SC goes in advance to see the skaters programs - I know Michael Slipchuk went to see Patrick's programs in the past and I am sure he goes to see V&M as well. So they have a good feel for it and could likely have them change things if need be.

Whatever they choose to do I am behind them.
I think maybe that this year SC decided that key skaters programs not be out there too early. I dont know what Patrick is skating to either.

Am finally going to the CNE to see them tomorrow. I heard from friends that the show was good.

Thanks! Yes, i had good vacation in Europe :D
Hope you will enjoy your holydays too :)
Maybe SC will made exclusive music for Patrick for WCh in Canada :D

DORISPULASKI
08-24-2012, 07:26 PM
pani, this would not be the first time that IN published something that was inaccurate. It's run by Major League Baseball. 'Nuf said.

pani
08-24-2012, 07:32 PM
pani, this would not be the first time that IN published something that was inaccurate. It's run by Major League Baseball. 'Nuf said.

When they announce music and this was wrong information before?

bmcg
08-24-2012, 07:37 PM

But they managed to get the SD music right.

Someone posted the music IN puts on their bios comes from the skaters. It seems Marina won't let either team confirm their music. Maybe she isn't sure of the programs and wants federation feedback before confirming so if changes need to be made it doesn't reflect poorly on herself. I'm sure she's aware everyone is waiting to see who comes out on top of this coaching split.

pani
08-24-2012, 07:48 PM

Someone posted the music IN puts on their bios comes from the skaters. It seems Marina won't let either team confirm their music. Maybe she isn't sure of the programs and wants federation feedback before confirming so if changes need to be made it doesn't reflect poorly on herself. I'm sure she's aware everyone is waiting to see who comes out on top of this coaching split.

So this mean D-W gave wrong information to Icenetwork. Why they made this - its there own problem (maybe they now traning with V-M in different Universes and didnt know nothing about there music :D), but why to try to show your favourites in the best light you need to down icenetwork? They couldnt post this without permition.

martyross
08-24-2012, 07:54 PM

that's a good explanation, thanks!

chantilly
08-24-2012, 08:12 PM
Also. It is clear that people are gunning for these teams as they are at the top. And with all the controversy with Canton this year and last season, I think they are taking their time to regroup.
As soon as their music is announced there will be tons of speculation both good and bad on how these programs will be.
I kind of hope that the Sinatra music not being D and W is true. it would kind of seem too similar to V and M from last season as he sang in the same era as FF. Besides I really want them to skate to Lord of the Rings or avatar. How perfect looks wise are Meryl and Charlie for those pieces.
As for V and M, Carmen doesn't thrill me nor does it make me disappointed. I don't really know what i would pick for them. But the often mentioned blues is a good choice.

pani
08-24-2012, 08:19 PM
... or avatar. How perfect looks wise are Meryl and Charlie for those pieces.

It was my first thought, when i saw this movie. :D But D-W was angry, when i said this will be good choice for them ;)
I hope D-W will use Sinatra and USAFS will lobe this FD :scream:

chantilly
08-24-2012, 09:01 PM
It was my first thought, when i saw this movie. :D But D-W was angry, when i said this will be good choice for them ;)
I hope D-W will use Sinatra and USAFS will lobe this FD :scream:

Why would they be angry. it's a great love story. Unless Meryl thinks it some slight on her appearance. But considering the actress playing her was gorgeous, she shouldn't. But I would prefer Lord of the Rings anyway. It's sweeping, dynamic, romantic, popular and well know. D and W also need to work on their connection with one another.

pani
08-24-2012, 09:12 PM
Why would they be angry.

How could i know why? :lol:

But this is V-M thread.
I was wonder to read Morgalio is working on polka with Zoueva teams. What do you think about this? I could imaging Klimova could be a good coach for CDs, but Maurizio.... Look like werid choice for me

shan
08-24-2012, 09:27 PM
pani you were the one who brought D/W into this when you said they were the ones who "play with people".

I can't wait to hear confirmation of what both teams are skating to, actually make that all three teams counting the Shibs.

pani
08-24-2012, 09:34 PM
pani you were the one who brought D/W into this when you said they were the ones who "play with people".

I can't wait to hear confirmation of what both teams are skating to, actually make that all three teams counting the Shibs.

Welcom, D-W thread police :lol:Why only i dont care what you post in D-W thread?