PDA

View Full Version : For fans of Artistic Roller Skating

Sylvia
07-03-2012, 03:17 AM
Live stream for the 2012 Australian Artistic Roller Skating Championships currently underway in Sydney: www.ustream.tv/channel/skate-australia

Thanks for providing the link, Ozzisk8tr and AndyWarhol!

Tue night program: (starts at 6:30 p.m. Sydney time)
Open Ladies short program
Cadet Solo Dance
Intermediate Dance Pairs
Senior International Ladies short program

Please don't bag our poor little sport of Rollerskating. I know we are the simpleton brother of ice skating, but the athletes (and coaches) are just as passionate about our sport. Enjoy. :)

victoriaheidi
07-03-2012, 04:03 AM
Thank you, Sylvia!

BigB08822
07-03-2012, 04:48 AM
I just watched a young girl do figures on the lines of the court. So simple yet so incredibly difficult. I can't imagine following that circle on one foot and changing direction mid way while keeping speed/flow.

Aussie Willy
07-03-2012, 11:09 AM
Hey Ozzi - I saw you in the coaches area. The commentators made some comment about yourself and another coach you were with being very animated.

But I missed seeing Taylah in the Siesta Tango (who I now remember from last year). I thought Maddison Stubbs was very good. I do remember some of these skaters from last year.

Boy we need a live stream for our Nationals. When we have it back in Melbourne I so want to do it.

ETA - I got to see Taylah on the second dance. Well done to her. Does that boy have a partner? He was very good.

Aussie Willy
07-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Hey Ozzi - saw you again tonight.

What a great idea for an OSP - doing the bollywood. Loved the choice of music you had for Taylah - a punjabi version of Informer. :) And I definately think she impressed me the most after the first group.

AndyWarhol
07-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Oooh, this is still going.

Watching the intermediate ladies. So many over the boot tights!

beepbeep
07-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Thanks to the 12h time difference, I couldn't watch anything (you know, sleep).

Are there any videos out there?

AndyWarhol
07-06-2012, 03:14 AM
Thanks to the 12h time difference, I couldn't watch anything (you know, sleep).

Are there any videos out there?

hahaha welcome to my world!