PDA

View Full Version : Best looking female ice dancer?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

zilam98
07-11-2012, 12:32 PM
So its drifting. Get over it.

nope, i wont get over it if someone's trying to call me out as if im the one who made a mistake. and when someone's trying to jump in as if the rules on the forum don't matter.

aliceanne
07-11-2012, 02:43 PM
yep, thread drift by YOU in play. your post is so way off of the issue i brought up. i asked why female SINGLES skaters were mentioned when the thread specifically asked for female ICE DANCERS. get it? :rolleyes:

Best looking female ice dancer - singular - get it? As in make a decision and pick number one. The thread was already off topic. No need to scold.

zilam98
07-12-2012, 03:34 AM
Best looking female ice dancer - singular - get it? As in make a decision and pick number one. The thread was already off topic. No need to scold.

oh wow, trying to explain the grammatical difference between SINGLES and SINGULAR. female SINGLES skaters as in kwan, yuna, cohen etc. female ICE DANCERS as in virtue, davis, belbin, etc. i was just pointing out why people put in votes for female SINGLES skaters when the thread was about female ICE DANCERS. i NEVER had the issue about whether people were making lists or voting for the best looking one. now YOU get it?

Milu
07-12-2012, 12:54 PM
1. Anjelika Krylova
2. Ekaterina Riazanova
3. Elena Ilinykh

stevlin
07-13-2012, 04:09 AM
Kaitlyn weaver

kwanfan1818
07-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Krylova and Dubreuil.

Belbin is also lovely. Drobiazko in her 40's looks 1000x better without the trowels full of make-up than she did when she was competing. In the interview footage from "Ice Age," Domnina reminded me of a younger, softer-faced Sheila McCarthy (Sarah Hamoudi on "Little Mosque on the Prairie").

crankyintheAM
07-13-2012, 10:22 PM
From those still in competition:

Nathalie Pechalat, Madison Chock and Anna Cappellini.

michiruwater
07-13-2012, 10:28 PM
nope, i wont get over it if someone's trying to call me out as if im the one who made a mistake. and when someone's trying to jump in as if the rules on the forum don't matter.

Is there a rule against thread drift that apparently no one in the world is aware of?

zilam98
07-14-2012, 01:53 AM
Is there a rule against thread drift that apparently no one in the world is aware of?

what would make moderators close a thread? apparently the world outside of FSU isnt aware of it

pingu
07-16-2012, 07:00 AM
Anna Cappellini. She is one of the most beautiful and smart girls I've ever met.

Domshabfan
07-16-2012, 08:36 AM
Oksana Domnina :)

Taso
07-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Anjelika Krylova. We were on the same flight years ago, and when she walked onto the plane myself and probably half the rest of the passengers took notice - and not because she registered as Anjelika Krylova, but because she's that beautiful.

zilam98
07-17-2012, 12:42 AM
Anjelika Krylova. We were on the same flight years ago, and when she walked onto the plane myself and probably half the rest of the passengers took notice - and not because she registered as Anjelika Krylova, but because she's that beautiful.

i havent met anjelika personally but i can only imagine how stunning she must be in person, especially since she is so tall!