PDA

View Full Version : Figure Skating Champions SURVIVOR: Ladies ROUND 8

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20

kwanette
07-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Curiouser and curiouser, Chen is always behind Mao by exact 20. This poll has a tally of 353 voters compares to the Mens at 160, and the dances at 83.

May I make a suggestion to have a full disclosure on these poll so we can see just who vote on these polls :P I wonder how many of them has 0 post history being new registrants.

Ask for a photo ID..:rolleyes:

senorita
07-05-2012, 12:27 PM
I would never vote for Mao now, for me she rocked Vancouver and bounched back great from a bad season, even with her problems now her skating has sincerity and I really love her exhibitions, she is as light as a butterfly and skates with her heart, I voted Yuna cause I admire her as competitor but I like all the rest more plus I find her exhibitions post Vancouver one more great market advertisment, it is more about her image sold than the audience or the program.

RumbleFish
07-05-2012, 12:53 PM
May I make a suggestion to have a full disclosure on these poll so we can see just who vote on these polls :P I wonder how many of them has 0 post history being new registrants.

I don't think anyone with right minds would try to rig this poll.
But I would like to look at the list of voters just out of curiosity. :)

RumbleFish
07-05-2012, 12:55 PM
I voted Yuna cause I admire her as competitor but I like all the rest more plus I find her exhibitions post Vancouver one more great market advertisment, it is more about her image sold than the audience or the program.

I agree.

Proustable
07-05-2012, 02:46 PM
But I would like to look at the list of voters just out of curiosity. :)

Would it be bitchy to suggest that this doesn't describe everyone here?

Vagabond
07-05-2012, 05:13 PM
I based my vote on which skater has the most annoying ubers. :P

And if you want me to vote for your favorite skater next week, I'm sure you know what to do. ;)

Mafke
07-05-2012, 05:38 PM

In other words, there's some craaaazzzzyyy people here....

lauravvv
07-05-2012, 05:51 PM
I don't think anyone with right minds would try to rig this poll.I personally am so curious to see the real results, that I would never consider rigging those polls, irrespective of who are my favourite skaters. Especially because I also want to see what other people really think of them. But I believe that there are enough people who would - just to show everyone else that their favourite skater is the greatest and the most popular, even if they have to live with knowing that the "win" is not real.

l'etoile
07-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Seems like Lulu will be out in this round. But you gotta admit, she was truly special.

kwanette
07-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Seems like Lulu will be out in this round. But you gotta admit, she was truly special.

Yes, she was.

kwanatic
07-05-2012, 07:17 PM

Agreed. I did vote for Mao this round b/c Lulu was a more consistent competitor...though I hated voting for Mao. She's a truly special skater as well. However, given the high number of votes she garnered this round she's definitely on the chopping block next round.

I expect things will start getting very dirty from here on out...:2faced:

judgejudy27
07-05-2012, 07:21 PM
It is already evident the final 3 will be Kim, Slutskaya, and Kwan. I woudnt be surprised if Kim's point total balloons next round (although still not enough to go out before Mao) but then drops way down again once Mao is gone as Mao fans will also have lost interest at that point, and Kim ends up in the final 2 or even winning. Once Mao is gone it will mostly be the turn of the Kwan and Slutskaya ubers to spar.

UGG
07-05-2012, 07:45 PM
omg its just a poll for fun...if people are signing up under fake screen names just to vote then that is really... sad...and creepy.

jobelle
07-05-2012, 07:48 PM
For me this vote was between Lu Chen and Mao Asada. I voted for Asada because while I admire her skating she has never moved me the way that Lu Chen has.

briancoogaert
07-05-2012, 08:32 PM
For me this vote was between Lu Chen and Mao Asada. I voted for Asada because while I admire her skating she has never moved me the way that Lu Chen has.
I totally agree !