PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Divorcing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Norlite
07-01-2012, 04:17 AM
Tom and his church buddies know we're all looking to them for the answers. And you're either in or you're out

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/29/katie-holmes-scientology-tom-cruise-divorce-suri/

Watch the whole video TMZ has posted and see how crazy he really is.

Anita18
07-01-2012, 06:28 AM
Tom sounds like a loony! He reminds me of Patrick Bateman from American Psycho.
Keeping his instrument pure was not Patrick Bateman's issue. :lol:

Coco
07-01-2012, 06:36 AM
I heard she filed in NY because NY is "fond" of granting sole custody with visitation vs joint custody.

Jenny
07-01-2012, 02:25 PM
I heard about a different contract, which was for them to get together officially - not a marriage prenup. $5 million, 5 years, one baby.

Why does everyone keep referring to a five year contract? Suri was born six years ago April, and Tom and Katie got married six years ago this November.

:confused:

dots
07-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Tom and his church buddies know we're all looking to them for the answers. And you're either in or you're out

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/29/katie-holmes-scientology-tom-cruise-divorce-suri/

Watch the whole video TMZ has posted and see how crazy he really is.

C-R-A-Z-Y !!! :scream:

I'm sorry but there's no coming back from this video. :slinkaway

PrincessLeppard
07-01-2012, 02:59 PM
That video has been in existence since 2008. Tom's still around, helping people at accidents, since he's the only one who knows how. ;)

judiz
07-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Why does everyone keep referring to a five year contract? Suri was born six years ago April, and Tom and Katie got married six years ago this November.

:confused:

But they were married five years when she filed for divorce, Suri was a surprise I'm sure and frankly, considering the reason (I read) Tom left Nicole, I'm surprised he and Katie even made it to the alter in the first place.

made_in_canada
07-01-2012, 04:49 PM
I know some people with severe mental health/addictions issues that make more sense than Tom in that video. Run, Katie, run!

I'm not too familiar with scientology but is there likely to be any kind of backlash towards Katie and Suri if they leave? Is it "okay" to leave Scientology?

michiruwater
07-01-2012, 04:56 PM
Nooooooo. It is definitely not okay to leave Scientology. Considering all the Scientologists in Hollywood, she might face some backlash from that sector, but she's a smart girl and I am sure she's aware of that. If all the rumors that she is primarily doing this to get Suri the hell out are true, then I can hardly blame her for putting her daughter first. Definitely the right thing to do.

judiz
07-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Katie's career has been almost non existent since marrying Tom, leaving the church can't make it worse

made_in_canada
07-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Nooooooo. It is definitely not okay to leave Scientology. Considering all the Scientologists in Hollywood, she might face some backlash from that sector, but she's a smart girl and I am sure she's aware of that. If all the rumors that she is primarily doing this to get Suri the hell out are true, then I can hardly blame her for putting her daughter first. Definitely the right thing to do.

Thanks, that's kind of what I figured.

michiruwater
07-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Katie's career has been almost non existent since marrying Tom, leaving the church can't make it worse

It's not just her career. Probably most everybody she knows are in Hollywood one way or another. She might very well lose friends over this.

She also may not, but I'm sure it's a viable possibility.

If it's true that she got a 1310 on her SAT and straight A's in HS, maybe she should seriously consider going to college.

Tesla
07-01-2012, 05:26 PM
I also read that she doesn't need the money, so she should be set in that regard. Good for her for doing this for her daughter.

WindSpirit
07-01-2012, 05:59 PM
I would be very careful if I were Tom. Katie is not in the same position as Nicole once was.

If it becomes Tom vs. Katie, my guess is she'll win majorly in the court of public opinion. Not only that, people will despise him for doing anything bad to her. Everyone loves a comeback story and many people distrust Scientology and are not fans of Tom Cruise, the actor, in the first place. The moment they sense he's set his dogs out on her, they will become rabid in her defense. She'll come off as a naive girl who might have been in love (or whatever else) but got her claws out when it came to the safety and well-being of her daughter. It'd be very hard, if possible at all, to win against that.

dots
07-01-2012, 06:07 PM
That video has been in existence since 2008. Tom's still around, helping people at accidents, since he's the only one who knows how

lol

The one thing I took from this video is that he has lost it. I mean it's just sooooooo creepy.

I'm not too familiar with Scientology but is there likely to be any kind of backlash towards Katie and Suri if they leave? Is it "okay" to leave Scientology?

They are a dangerous bunch.

Didn't Tom had his thugs pay a "visit" to a doctor friend of Steven Spielberg? I remember reading this in The New York Times/ New York Post (??) a few years ago. It apparently triggered their now famous fallout.

Bring them down Katie!!! :kickass: