PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Divorcing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42

Rex
07-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Great answer. The entertainment industry is not something you'd wish on a snake, though.

ITA, IceAlisa. Clearly, it takes more than talent. A thick skin and cold ambition go a long way as well.

Bev Johnston
07-18-2012, 05:07 PM
Are Brad Pitt and Jude Law gay too?
Poor hygiene precludes Brad Pitt and also Matthew McConaughey. The jury is out with law.

What about those twilight boys all fighting shirtless and stuff.

Well, duh, of course. (See comment below)

Never heard the Leo rumors, but I would have to say that Tom has made more than 1 movie with palpable homoeroticism. Top Gun is sooooo gay it's no wonder people make fun of it all the time. And that Vampire movie gave me a headache. Tom's vampire had such a hard on for Brad's vampire, who didn't seem interested much, it was painful to watch. Gosh, just thinking of all the terrible movies he's made that I had to sit thru, ... I don't want to even think about it anymore! :lol:

All of Ann Rice's Vampire books have not-so-subtle homoerotic sub plots. And of course, all vampires are gay. (See Twilight)

:D

Rex
07-18-2012, 05:25 PM
Poor hygiene precludes Brad Pitt and also Matthew McConaughey. The jury is out with law.
There is a subculture within the community that eschews regular bathing and use of deodorants. They prefer the "natural" odors of a man. I met quite a few during my bartending days, including my then boss, who only showered and NEVER wore deodorant or fragrances...I was called "prissy" for liking cologne and deodorant. A couple of the dancers were au naturel this way; they actually had a few patrons in the crowd who got turned on by their stink.

Suddenly, I feel ill remembering.

my little pony
07-18-2012, 05:28 PM
there's a guy on that list i know to be gay. i had heard that he dumped his long term partner to marry a woman because he thought his career was suffering. sad.

PDilemma
07-18-2012, 05:38 PM
There is a subculture within the community that eschews regular bathing and use of deodorants. They prefer the "natural" odors of a man. I met quite a few during my bartending days, including my then boss, who only showered and NEVER wore deodorant or fragrances...I was called "prissy" for liking cologne and deodorant. A couple of the dancers were au naturel this way; they actually had a few patrons in the crowd who got turned on by their stink.

Suddenly, I feel ill remembering.

This is a subculture of the organic/natural hippie community, I believe. A friend of my sister-in-law adopted this lifestyle. Hers also eschewed washing clothes in anything but plain water and wearing shoes. She wandered around with stinky black feet for an entire summer and then the Midwestern winter hit and suddenly she no longer found shoes quite so unnatural. Woman smells to high heaven and has been kicked out of nearly every business in town.

Rex
07-18-2012, 06:07 PM
This is a subculture of the organic/natural hippie community, I believe. A friend of my sister-in-law adopted this lifestyle. Hers also eschewed washing clothes in anything but plain water and wearing shoes. She wandered around with stinky black feet for an entire summer and then the Midwestern winter hit and suddenly she no longer found shoes quite so unnatural. Woman smells to high heaven and has been kicked out of nearly every business in town.

See, that's just nasty...
My mom's younger brother's first wife was a wild flower child like that. Amazing that someone would doll their hair up with baby's breath, only to smell like a baby's diaper.

Like Redd Foxx used to say, "Baby, you gotta wash your A**!".

Badams
07-18-2012, 06:39 PM
And of course, all vampires are gay. (See Twilight)

:D

But not Angel and Spike! :drama:

IceAlisa
07-18-2012, 06:46 PM
See, that's just nasty...
My mom's younger brother's first wife was a wild flower child like that. Amazing that someone would doll their hair up with baby's breath, only to smell like a baby's diaper.

Like Redd Foxx used to say, "Baby, you gotta wash your A**!".

I know someone living in one of the hippie communes who sneaks out regularly for some cosmetic Botox treatment. Botox is all-natural and organic, btw but somehow I don't think that her mates would approve. :rofl:

So is there a corresponding list of actresses who are allegedly lesbians? Or is this game just played one way? I've heard some rumors. :shuffle:

Rex
07-18-2012, 07:13 PM
I know someone living in one of the hippie communes who sneaks out regularly for some cosmetic Botox treatment. Botox is all-natural and organic, btw but somehow I don't think that her mates would approve. :rofl:
Talk about the ultimate in hippie fakeness...

Rogue
07-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Why, that's one year longer than Rock Hudson's marriage!

I wasn't saying that marriage to a member of the opposite sex is definitive of one's orientation. I was just correcting a factual error. :D

I don't really care which team Tom, George, or Leo play for - they're not my type. Now Scott Bakula....:grope:

PeterG
07-18-2012, 08:02 PM
Oh good, this thread has finally turned fun again! :cheer2: :cheer:

Chris Evans is straight - totally. He also allegedly has a thing for black women. And nose candy.

Nose candy? You mean like this (http://blog.naroka.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/nose_ring.jpg)?

So is there a corresponding list of actresses who are allegedly lesbians? Or is this game just played one way?

I'm sure there are lots of lists out here. This is the first one I found:

http://jlrransom.wordpress.com/2010/10/18/first-addendum-to-my-list-of-closeted-gay-people-in-hollywood/

The lesbians are last. (Men before women? Imagine females being put last...) I was going to quote the list, but it is far too gossipy to re-print. (Gossipy meaning silly/wishful thinking rather than perhaps based somewhat in truth...:lol:)

Amy L
07-18-2012, 09:04 PM
But not Angel and Spike! :drama:

Did you even watch season 5 of Angel? :lol:

danceronice
07-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Honestly, the list of "THEY ARE TOTALLY 100% GAY, GAY GAY" list reads more to me like "I AM BITTER AND ENVIOUS OF THESE PEOPLE SO THEY MUST BE FAGS", given the length of the list...so, basically, someone/s never got out of junior high and this is the best they can do to express their envy.

What really cracks me up is when people argue "He can't be a convincing romantic lead, he's gay!" Um...they're ACTORS. They play pretend for a living. If an actor's not a convincing romantic lead, it's more to do with their acting skills than whether or not they're actually attracted to their co-star. Some people just need to resort to "GAY!" as some kind of insult.

I don't know if Tom Cruise is gay. (You can't use Top Gun as evidence one way or another. That movie has so much homoerotic imagery it makes "Interview With the Vampire" look like "Touched By An Angel.") I have my suspicions he's more than a little nuts, but I don't know if that is because he's a Scientologist, or Scientology attracts nuts. I don't think sex even enters into it.

berthesghost
07-19-2012, 12:21 AM
Honestly, the list of "THEY ARE TOTALLY 100% GAY, GAY GAY" list reads more to me like "I AM BITTER AND ENVIOUS OF THESE PEOPLE SO THEY MUST BE FAGS", given the length of the list...so, basically, someone/s never got out of junior high and this is the best they can do to express their envy.nah. That list should totally be renamed "buff young hotties I dream of f$&@ing!".
When someone publishes a list titled "gays in hollywood" and it starts off with "1. Bruce Valance" then I'll take it seriously. Until then , these lists that eerily match people's 50 hottest guys list are just :lol:

berthesghost
07-19-2012, 12:39 AM
And of course, all vampires are gay. (See Twilight)

:DDracula wasn't. Oh, and that uk show I liked but can't remember the name of :lol: a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost are all roommates... Those vampires weren't gay. :lol: