PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker suing NYC club for $20 million

Kruss
06-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Seriously (http://www.mtv.ca/news/article.jhtml?id=43774)?

So, are clubs now supposed to ask potential patrons whom they've slept with to ensure that other patrons are safe?

Ridiculous. I have the answer - everyone, stop sleeping with Rhianna. :lol: ;)

bek
06-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Seriously (http://www.mtv.ca/news/article.jhtml?id=43774)?

So, are clubs now supposed to ask potential patrons whom they've slept with to ensure that other patrons are safe?

Ridiculous. I have the answer - everyone, stop sleeping with Rhianna. :lol: ;)

Well I don't know I think he has the right to be annoyed.. But surely he should sue the brawlers.

Kruss
06-22-2012, 10:11 PM
He alleges that the club should have known that the two men were rivals for Rhianna and that there was bad blood, and therefore shouldn't have allowed both groups into the club at the same time.

So what would have been the fallout if one group had been denied? Undoubtably, they would have howled to the press.

The basic point is that a club/restaurant/place of business shouldn't need to KNOW that a patron has a beef with another patron, thereby denying them entrance to the club. Who can honestly keep up with celebrities and who they sleep with anyway? I hardly think it's the fault of the club to do so.

duane
06-23-2012, 01:15 AM
What nonsense! He is suing the club because they should have known not to have two Rhianna rivals in the club at the same time, but isn't suing the two rivals who got into the brawl. :rolleyes:

LuckyCharm
06-23-2012, 01:24 AM
I have the answer - everyone, stop sleeping with Rhianna. :lol: ;)

:lol:Rhianna=The Source of All Eville.:EVILLE:

Tony's lawsuit=Dumb.

Badams
06-23-2012, 02:19 AM
He alleges that the club should have known that the two men were rivals for Rhianna and that there was bad blood, and therefore shouldn't have allowed both groups into the club at the same time.

So what would have been the fallout if one group had been denied? Undoubtably, they would have howled to the press.

The basic point is that a club/restaurant/place of business shouldn't need to KNOW that a patron has a beef with another patron, thereby denying them entrance to the club. Who can honestly keep up with celebrities and who they sleep with anyway? I hardly think it's the fault of the club to do so.

OMG! Seriously! How completely egocentric! To just assume everybody knows you and who you dislike...:blah::rofl: