PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Sale Married!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

antmanb
06-26-2012, 12:32 PM
News Flash! In some parts of this world, there's a moral reason for marriage. The only reason I mentioned is because it's hilarious that FSU, as a group, seems to play 'Selective Moral Police' sometimes. (Gordeeva, Berezhnaia, etc.)

Or maybe you are lumping in a bunch of individuals with differing opinions as a mass of "FSU". Can you actually point out posts by individuals who criticised Gordeeva or Elena and have defended Jamie?

FunnyBut
06-26-2012, 01:01 PM
Or maybe you are lumping in a bunch of individuals with differing opinions as a mass of "FSU". Can you actually point out posts by individuals who criticised Gordeeva or Elena and have defended Jamie?

I agree with you there's not just one great lump of FSU opinion, and some posters have been careful to distinguish between their opinion on extramarital affairs in general, not specifically Sale/Simpson. Still, Jamie Sale is way up there on the venometer, her threads always seem to disintegrate into negativity. From what I remember, Elena B. and Kerrigan got an easy pass here.

Gordeeva is overall much loved here, but on other boards her haters are truely frightening ! :scream:

Sabrine Tornston
06-26-2012, 02:20 PM
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and all, but it really isn't beyond comprehension that many (most?) people posting here wouldn't dare touch a married man with children.
Really? It's beyond comprehension for me personally that anyone would. Then again, I have kids. So I understand how they would feel if their daddy left the family because he hooked up with another woman.

milanessa
06-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Really? It's beyond comprehension for me personally that anyone would. Then again, I have kids. So I understand how they would feel if their daddy left the family because he hooked up with another woman.

:confused: Isn't that what Anita said? She used a lot of negatives but, yeah, that's what she said.

Anita18
06-26-2012, 04:57 PM
:confused: Isn't that what Anita said? She used a lot of negatives but, yeah, that's what she said.
I have a habit of doing that depending on the logical approach I'm going for...:lol:

milanessa
06-26-2012, 05:17 PM
I have a habit of doing that depending on the logical approach I'm going for...:lol:

It's kind of hard to slog through sometimes, though ;)

Sabrine Tornston
06-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Ah. Ok. Reading classes (and glasses) for me in a new future, I am afraid.

Prancer
06-26-2012, 08:41 PM
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and all, but it really isn't beyond comprehension that many (most?) people posting here wouldn't dare touch a married man with children.

But that implies that you think doing so is wrong. :eek:

Tsk. So judgmental. What do you think you are, perfect or something?

Simone411
06-26-2012, 09:13 PM
Congratulations, Jamie & Craig! I wish them nothing but the best. :) Just editing to add - let the one whom is perfect on this earth in every way (no imperfections) cast the first stone. :lol:

milanessa
06-26-2012, 09:44 PM
But that implies that you think doing so is wrong. :eek:

I'm pretty sure all the men I'd be interested in are taken so...if something happens to my husband it's definitely guard your men, ladies. :D Free for all.

Johnny_Fever
06-26-2012, 11:32 PM
She married a hockey player. She might as well just stick a knife in my back and turn it.

FunnyBut
06-27-2012, 12:55 AM
She married a hockey player. She might as well just stick a knife in my back and turn it.

So did Kristi :eek: and Butyrskaya too! :eek: ...are they backstabbing knife wielders, too?
Um, I might regret asking this, but what's so bad about marrying a hockey player per se?

Johnny_Fever
06-27-2012, 01:06 PM
So did Kristi :eek: and Butyrskaya too! :eek: ...are they backstabbing knife wielders, too?No. They don't interest me anyway.

Um, I might regret asking this, but what's so bad about marrying a hockey player per se?Hockey players are the enemy. They must be destroyed. ;)

The Observer
06-28-2012, 08:09 AM
Some have speculated that Jamie and David got together while he was still in a relationship with his previous wife, but Jamie and David have said this was not the case, as far as I know.

Yes, it was reported in the press (and on the skating boards) several years ago that David cheated on his first wife with Jamie and that it led to a divorce. David got married just before he started skating with Jamie, and the following year he left his wife. I remember all the talk about it a decade ago, and now the same situation has started all over again with a different set of spouses.

I don't know whether Jamie & David have ever denied it, but it's not like they'd have a lot of credibility if they did.

Johnny_Fever
06-28-2012, 11:55 AM
You've got to take a new car for a test drive before you sell the old one.