PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Sale Married!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

dewey
06-25-2012, 05:12 PM
Laws vary, but where I live, adultery is rarely used as grounds for divorce to begin with and means nothing in terms of custody, alimony or division of assets. Decisions about such matters are not intended to serve as some sort of punishment for a cheating spouse.

Friend of mine was told by her attorney when she was separated not to date or be linked romantically with anyone lest it be used against her in the divorce.

Jenny
06-25-2012, 05:17 PM
I find it a tad curious that a lot of the people who now look harshly on Jamie Sale's morals are the same people who offer hearty 'congratulations' whenever a baby 'created' out-of-wedlock pops out.

Completely different situation. Assuming the baby is wanted, no one gets hurt and it's happy news all round.

When spouses cheat and marriages break up, the only happy people are the ones who end up together (and their lawyers and realtors I guess), leaving in their wake spouses who may be hurt, betrayed and humiliated; children who may be confused, upset and caught in the middle; even friends and family who are often forced to choose sides.

taf2002
06-25-2012, 05:51 PM
This thread passed "Great Skate Debate" guidelines a long time ago & is now firmly in "Trash Can" territory. Or maybe it started there. ick

TRAxel
06-25-2012, 11:19 PM
To those ripping apart all the people involved... must be nice to be perfect.

Just sayin.

Really
06-26-2012, 01:22 AM
^^^ This.

Prancer
06-26-2012, 01:34 AM

Just sayin.

Because if you find ANYTHING objectionable about someone else's behavior, it can only be because you consider yourself perfect. :rolleyes:

By the same token, it must be terrible to be so deeply flawed that you can't bring yourself to think anything anyone else does is ever wrong and everything is totally acceptable.

Just sayin'.

Sabrine Tornston
06-26-2012, 02:30 AM

Just sayin.
You don't need to be perfect to make decent life choices. You only need to be aware of how your actions impact other people. And care... That's a big one.

Really
06-26-2012, 02:36 AM
Some people will get ripped more for their life choices because of who they are, not that their choices are so much worse than others'. Sale has always been a target for the haterz, just like other skaters who have managed to rub people the wrong way. It's just the way it is...

What the hell am I doing in this thread anyways?

Leaving now...

Prancer
06-26-2012, 02:41 AM
Some people will get ripped more for their life choices because of who they are, not that their choices are so much worse than others'. Sale has always been a target for the haterz, just like other skaters who have managed to rub people the wrong way. It's just the way it is...

What the hell am I doing in this thread anyways?

Leaving now...

I don't think anyone has been talking about Jamie for several pages.:confused:

Really
06-26-2012, 02:43 AM
I don't think anyone has been talking about Jamie for several pages.:confused:The bits and pieces I've peeked at have been about Jamie...and the thread is about Jamie, so my comments are about Jamie. :confused:

TRAxel
06-26-2012, 03:34 AM
I just don't see why anyone's love life or life style is anyone's business, if it doesn't effect me or you... who cares? People shouldn't have live an unhappy life just to please everyone else. Also leaving the thread now because the hate is too much.

Prancer
06-26-2012, 03:56 AM
I just don't see why anyone's love life or life style is anyone's business, if it doesn't effect me or you... who cares? People shouldn't have live an unhappy life just to please everyone else. Also leaving the thread now because the hate is too much.

:drama:

The majority of this discussion has been about adultery, a subject which has affected many people, not about any particular person's love life.

Southpaw
06-26-2012, 05:13 AM
What's this about chicken sandwiches?

Anita18
06-26-2012, 07:52 AM
Because if you find ANYTHING objectionable about someone else's behavior, it can only be because you consider yourself perfect. :rolleyes:

By the same token, it must be terrible to be so deeply flawed that you can't bring yourself to think anything anyone else does is ever wrong and everything is totally acceptable.

Just sayin'.
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and all, but it really isn't beyond comprehension that many (most?) people posting here wouldn't dare touch a married man with children.

Frau Muller
06-26-2012, 12:00 PM
What's wrong with having a baby out of wedlock? .....

News Flash! In some parts of this world, there's a moral reason for marriage. The only reason I mentioned is because it's hilarious that FSU, as a group, seems to play 'Selective Moral Police' sometimes. (Gordeeva, Berezhnaia, etc.)