PDA

View Full Version : Gymnastics: Who will win the WAG All Around at London 2012?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Maofan7
06-20-2012, 09:41 PM
Who do you think will win the WAG All Around at London 2012?

Buzz
06-20-2012, 10:23 PM
I voted for Aliya. Love this girl and I am so looking forward to her Komova, Iordache, Weiber, and Douglas fighting it out for gold.

Loves_Shizuka
06-20-2012, 10:52 PM
I just have this feeling - and have for a while - that this is Jordyn's.

ChelleC
06-20-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm really hoping for Mustafina.

chipso1
06-20-2012, 11:19 PM
Komova. I think Wieber will be 2nd, and Iordache or Mustafina 3rd.

judgejudy27
06-20-2012, 11:36 PM
Wieber is pretty much a lock I am sorry to say, as I am not even a fan of hers. She will stamp herself the virtually undisputed greatest American gymnast ever by becoming the first American to ever win both World and Olympic AA gold, something which Miller, Johnson, Liukin, Patterson, Retton, Zmeskal, Memmel, Dawes, all attempted but failed to do. Silver and bronze are wide open amongst 7 or more girls.

Scintillation
06-21-2012, 12:22 AM
I decided to vote for Aly Raisman. Hehehehehehe.

At this point I do feel Jordyn has the best chance of winning, but she's going up against two extremely gifted Russian gymnasts who will not make it easy for her. IMO Aliya and Viktoria are the two most talented AAers in the world right now and I'd be happy if either of them won.
But if everyone else caves under the immense pressure, Aly will be the one to still hit. And I can't remember which person said they'd laugh if she ended up winning, but I'll be cackling with them if she does.

pollyanna
06-21-2012, 08:52 PM
Why can't I vote for more than one? :mitchell:

I voted Mustafina because that's who I want to win. I can't wait to watch her battle it out with Iordache, Komova and Wieber.

I wouldn't mind Douglas making the AA podium, but that's a looooooong shot.

gingercrush
06-22-2012, 03:37 AM
I can't vote. Honestly I can't, lol. I love Iordache, Komova, Mustafina, Jinnan, Deng Linlin and Quishuang. I like Douglas.

Domshabfan
06-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Aliya :)

BigB08822
06-23-2012, 06:48 PM
I am guessing:

Komova
Wieber
Mustafina
Douglas

I think if Douglas hits she could be 2nd (or even win if Komova has a mistake) but I don't know if I see her hitting 4 solid routines during the Olympic AA.

Karpenko
06-24-2012, 04:30 AM
Komova will win if she hits. The Wieber hype is making me very dreary.

Hoping for a Komova, Douglas, Mustafina/Wieber podium.

Rob
06-26-2012, 08:27 PM
I don't even know who I want to win. I want both Komova and Mustafina to win AA, and I want both US and Russia to win team.

Frau Muller
06-29-2012, 06:23 PM
I prefer the lean-slender Russians or Chinese to muscular Mighty-Mite Americans, so I'm with KOMOVA (voted for her here) and the Chinese Ladies! Had McKayla Maroney been eligible for the All Around, I would have been rooting for that American to win because she is a beauty.

Secret Wish: That Mustafina would also be in contention. Loved her at 2010 Worlds.

judgejudy27
06-29-2012, 11:57 PM
Only 2 votes for Iordache. I am kind of surprised given the hype around her lately. I do concur however as with no Amanar and a lame bars set which scores much lower than even Wieber, she really doesnt have much hope at this point though. Raisman even probably has a better shot, she has an Amanar which gives her a points edge on vault, her bars is about the same, her beam is only a little behind Iordache, and their floors are about the same and both will be fighting for floor gold. Iordache needs an Amanar to even beat a hit Raisman probably, not that Raisman is even likely to be in AA finals with the 2 country rule.