PDA

View Full Version : Revenge - Season 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Yehudi
10-22-2012, 03:16 AM
I'm not reading any spoilers, but just popping in to say that this is my new favorite show on tv. Is it possible to see new eps online? I only have Netflix for it.

The ABC site should have it

Angela-Fan
10-22-2012, 03:17 AM
I'm not reading any spoilers, but just popping in to say that this is my new favorite show on tv. Is it possible to see new eps online? I only have Netflix for it.
Hulu.com

michiruwater
10-22-2012, 03:19 AM

Hulu will have it up approximately 24-ish (normally less) hours after it airs. It's how I've been watching :) But Hulu's been super irritating for me recently. Don't know if it's me or China or if it's Hulu, but I'd check out both ABC and Hulu and see which works better.

Matryeshka
10-22-2012, 03:22 AM
am I the only shipping Emanda and Aiden?

I'm all about some Emaiden. She's the only one she's had chemistry with, and honestly, she's done/been through so much, how the hell could she possibly pick up and play happy houses with Jack? And I don't think she could ever be a Grayson. EVER.

Aiden is smarter, hotter, and is the only one we've seen on this show that (so far) understands Emily. I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of lurrrve quadrangles, but after the first couple of episodes, bringing on this character makes a lot of sense to me. Plus, it gives us nifty Emily backstory.

Yehudi
10-22-2012, 03:25 AM
I'm all about some Emaiden. She's the only one she's had chemistry with, and honestly, she's done/been through so much, how the hell could she possibly pick up and play happy houses with Jack? And I don't think she could ever be a Grayson. EVER.

Aiden is smarter, hotter, and is the only one we've seen on this show that (so far) understands Emily. I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of lurrrve quadrangles, but after the first couple of episodes, bringing on this character makes a lot of sense to me. Plus, it gives us nifty Emily backstory.

I'm all for Nomily. Nolan is the one guy she can trust

michiruwater
10-22-2012, 03:35 AM
I would never believe Nolan and Emily. It just doesn't work at all. They feel like siblings too me and I would be seriously squicked if they got together.

my little pony
10-22-2012, 03:37 AM
I would never believe Nolan and Emily. It just doesn't work at all. They feel like siblings too me and I would be seriously squicked if they got together.

i love them like siblings, i wish she would just accept that the universe (and mlp!) wants them to be together platonically and be nicer to him.

michiruwater
10-22-2012, 03:53 AM
That too. He doesn't deserve the abuse she gives him and it's getting old. Like, she continually compromises her revenge-y plans for the likes of Jack and Daniel, but she won't let Nolan, who is a truly awesome friend and has been working with her fabulously from the very beginning and loves her so very much, in at all? Irritating. I mean, yeah, she's had a few moments where she clearly cares about him, but they're few and far between and mostly she just uses him and then tosses him aside with no thank you like a wet rag.

HeatherC
10-22-2012, 03:57 AM
I like Emanda & Aiden too. He's totally hot and definitely understands her way better than anyone else. I also like her and Nolan's sibling like relationship. I don't have siblings myself but isn't it normal for siblings to not always get along but totally have each other's backs? That sounds like Nolan and Emanda for sure. This show is SO good and so much fun. I can't wait to see what happens next! :)

Coco
10-22-2012, 01:29 PM
She did say to save the baby, but didn't say "before me."

Ahhh, the coma - favorite of TV writers everywhere.

cruisin
10-22-2012, 02:21 PM
did you hear fauxmanda actually say to save the baby ahead of her?

Coco beat me to it, but yes, she said save the baby to Emily, when she was on the stretcher being put into the ambulance.

That too. He doesn't deserve the abuse she gives him and it's getting old. Like, she continually compromises her revenge-y plans for the likes of Jack and Daniel, but she won't let Nolan, who is a truly awesome friend and has been working with her fabulously from the very beginning and loves her so very much, in at all? Irritating. I mean, yeah, she's had a few moments where she clearly cares about him, but they're few and far between and mostly she just uses him and then tosses him aside with no thank you like a wet rag.

I sometimes think, that she keeps him at arms length because she cares about him. Not, initially, since she really didn't know who he was. But, after she learned about Nolan's relationship to her father and realized his true desire to help her, I think she worries that if he gets too involved he might get hurt or killed. I love the sibling relationship, and yes sibs can be :argue:

Bostonfan
10-22-2012, 06:16 PM
The Declan/Jack saga is truly awful. I can't sum up any interest in the agenda of that guy who is working with the kid who brought Declan to steal things. I suppose it's possible it falls into the larger narrative, but it's clunky writing. I also feel like the Nolan/Padma relationship was rushed (although I LOL when the box collapsed just when he went in for this kiss).

I wasn't wowed by this episode. But I still like the soapiness aspect of the main story. And I like the ongoing questions:

1) What was in the frame that Padma picked up that made her stop and stare at it? I didn't catch it.

2) Has Amanda's mother been aware of where Fauxmanda is all this time? Or are we supposed to believe she hasn't bothered searching until now? And WTF with trying to keep young Amanda under the water? Victoria says the mother wanted to kill Amanda? We know WHM tried to kill Emily (and knew that Emily was the real Amanda Clark), but did WHM ever tell the mother about "Emily" before he went missing?

Things that make you go hmmmm

my little pony
10-22-2012, 06:24 PM
it looked like it was a framed check. like when he started his business he wrote his father a check for the start up costs or something but i didnt catch the amt

rfisher
10-22-2012, 06:38 PM
It was from David Clarke.

And Emanda's mother did try to kill her. That's what she was trying to remember underwater in the first episode this season and what Victoria told fauxmanda before she did a header off the balcony.

Coco
10-22-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm getting downton & revenge confused, wondering if Mrs. Hughes will bring a wet nurse for Jack and Fauxmanda's baby. LOL!

And is it me or did Emanda's acting skills totally improve this year?