PDA

View Full Version : USA Diving Trials - June 17th-24th

Pages : 1 [2]

A.H.Black
06-24-2012, 12:35 AM
Boudia & McCrory go 1-2 for Men's 10M Platform. :)

(((Finchum))) :(

I agree. I guess Finchum will get on with his music now. I just wonder why he wasn't in synchro.

Fridge_Break
06-24-2012, 02:09 AM
Finchum announced he is retiring from diving after these trials. Pity, he's so young (22) and so good. But I think he has mentally moved on to other things to pursue, so best of luck to him.

HisWeirness
06-24-2012, 03:59 AM
Just watching this later on and realizing that one of the young divers is named Steele Johnson...:shuffle:

Fridge_Break
06-24-2012, 09:13 PM
Anyone watching the diving right now? Men's springboard is down to the final round, with just 2 points separating Colwill, Dumais, and Ipsen :eek:

HeatherC
06-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Watching here and this is insane!! So close for the final dive! :eek:

HeatherC
06-24-2012, 09:25 PM
WOW, Dumais and Colwill make the team but Ipsen misses the team by one of the smallest margins I've ever seen in diving. Crazy competition! :eek:

Fridge_Break
06-24-2012, 09:26 PM
Chris Colwill wins trials, Troy Dumais 2nd, Kristian Ipsen misses an individual spot by just over a point. :( I was hoping he would make it since Dumais has had so many opportunities in the past, but Ipsen will be up there for years to come. He's going for Synchro and has a good shot at a medal there, so at least he's going to London.

Happy for Colwill, who's extended his career one more competition :cheer2: (Plus he's super :swoon: :grope: ) :shuffle:

AragornElessar
06-24-2012, 09:33 PM
Holy Cow did those guys put on one hell of a show!! Talk about stepping up and performing. Those final three dives were all spectaular!!

And now I have to miss the rest of it as coverage of The Queen's Plate is about to start on the CBC. So many things to watch today and only so many TV's.