PDA

View Full Version : Best looking male Ice Dancer?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

aliceanne
06-28-2012, 05:50 PM
Junk in the trunk is an occupational hazard few figure skaters escape. Even the very slim ones have a little bit going on when they don tights or skinny jeans.

Rex
06-29-2012, 02:07 PM
Junk in the trunk is an occupational hazard few figure skaters escape. Even the very slim ones have a little bit going on when they don tights or skinny jeans.

Peter Tchernychev (sp?) used it to his advantage - he modeled briefs at one point.

kirkbiggestfan
06-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Can't believe nobody mentionned Alexis Miart..and he is coached by Romain the hotest coach. Double hotness.

stevlin
06-29-2012, 10:42 PM
Andrew Poje looks great from his head to his skates. Wow!

ostile17
06-29-2012, 11:27 PM
Chris Dean and....Maxim Shabalin!:shuffle:

kwanfan1818
06-30-2012, 01:53 AM
Massimo Scali.

puretea
06-30-2012, 03:47 AM
Evgeny Platov
Scott Moir
Andrew Poje
Christopher Dean
Fabian Bourzat

DaiKozOda
06-30-2012, 04:00 AM
Chris Dean and....Maxim Shabalin!:shuffle:

:respec:
I like your choices.

Jumpin Bean
06-30-2012, 11:32 AM
Juz Luv walking into DSC............all those gorgeous male ice Dancers!

I'm not sure if it a prerequisite to skate or coach there but they have well above the average number of beautiful male dancers and from all over the world. My eyes can travel from country to country without leaving my seat.

os168
06-30-2012, 04:14 PM
Having seen many live in person, i'd say Andrew Poje. Perfect model proportion too.

snoopysnake
06-30-2012, 07:02 PM
How does that new poster know what Scott Moir smells like? :confused:;):slinkaway

I'll say PPT is the best looking.

Charlie and Gwendal do NOT need their hair cut.

Subway
07-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Other fans have reported that Scott Moir smells great. I particularly recall reading this from fans at events leading up to Vancouver 2010, especially from fans mingling with the ice dancers in the Novitel. There was someone on facebook also, who got an autograph when Scott came out from some event and signed for people. She said he smelled good. Tessa smells good too. But other fans have walked away disappointed that they were unable to detect Scott's great fragrance. Maybe sometimes he skips that added touch. I would like to know what after shave or cologne he uses. If you can smell somebody when they're a little distance away that usually means they put on too much. With him it seems to be, "gee, Scott Moir smells terrific", whether he's next to you or not.

Macassar88
07-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Lol I think we need a new topic for Best smelling male Ice Dancer.

zilam98
07-02-2012, 01:50 AM
is there a female ice dancer equivalent to this thread? it would probably end up like a beauty pageant kind of voting ;)

Betta42
07-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Other fans have reported that Scott Moir smells great. I particularly recall reading this from fans at events leading up to Vancouver 2010, especially from fans mingling with the ice dancers in the Novitel. There was someone on facebook also, who got an autograph when Scott came out from some event and signed for people. She said he smelled good. Tessa smells good too. But other fans have walked away disappointed that they were unable to detect Scott's great fragrance. Maybe sometimes he skips that added touch. I would like to know what after shave or cologne he uses. If you can smell somebody when they're a little distance away that usually means they put on too much. With him it seems to be, "gee, Scott Moir smells terrific", whether he's next to you or not.

:cheer: he does smell good! lol :)